Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is a great topic, you know?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"CH is not using CheatEngine source code.. at all.. please have proof of statements like this before you embarass yourself and start these flame wars all over again."

Very Happy Can't stop laughing at this. Just because CE is Delphi and your app is .NET, that doesn't mean there won't be any common portions of code (and I'm not talking about kernel CALLs). You just can't admit this fucking "high-level programming" is a simple copy-paste of something someone did at some point, just reused and refurbished (a few lines changed) and converted to the programming language chosen for your app.

Sadly, we live in times where mostly all of the code in all our apps was thought of by others before us. We "steal" daily: ideas, code, etc. Just have the balls to admit it. Don't be a fucking wuss and lead your community thinking you're the gods of originality. There's a saying stating that those who bow down their heads won't get it chopped off. Lear to be humble, "nonchalant" as Dark Byte is and you might earn a different kind of supporters Wink

BR,
Sun
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Fun times here again.. Reply with quote

I just woke up and wow, just wow...the things that have been waiting for me. It seems like you were waiting for an opportunity to attack and obliterate my character for a long time. I wanted to only skim through your post but seeing my name over and over made me read it and wow, all this hate and defaming of my character when i didn't even say anything bad about cosmos, i said i actually liked it and thought you were doing a fantastic job.

I just checked my email and see a threat from Chris

http://i.imgur.com/4zcC7pg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6fLc9Nf.jpg

I am speechless right now, let me process this for a bit...

Fair enough, i guess i should let everyone know about our history with Chris even though it's boring and i don't think it would be news to anyone, i don't think i have done anything wrong that would make my character look weak or whatever. I pride myself on being honest and saying what's on my mind without the fear of anyone so i can't and won't be intimidated, his emails sound like i have done something in my private conversations which i haven't. First, let me answer Caliber's dirt and attacks on my character that i don't know why are even coming

Caliber wrote:

STN
"CH sucks at making things for public"

We have more free trainers and our site has more trainer related and game cheating related postings than almost any other site. Now, we don't have more SCRIPTS than Cheatengine, but to claim we don't have 'free stuff' is just not true. However, it's hard to stay open if we aren't charging subscriptions, and we've never pretended to NOT be a subscription site. Nothing is free. Someone pays for everything, eventually. What exactly have we put out that is free that 'sucks'...

You should read my post again. Your hate has blinded you so much that you're taking meanings from my words that aren't there. I never said or implied anything about free stuff. What i meant by that was you guys are clueless on what the public wants to see in a tool. I don't want to tell you how or why after the threats i just received, that'd be considered feedback and that is the last thing i wanna provide right now.

Caliber wrote:
For instance, it seems a group of people created TRAINERS that run differently from what other trainers have historically worked because they think users are too dumb to do certain things (like run the trainer and see if it works and then go download the newer trainer if it needs update), so it does it for them as well (if it works correctly, or if the updated trainer is actually created). Or they are trying to compete with other trainer sites by trying to make their trainers do things for the users that trainers haven't done in the past.. stupid crap, like activating options on your trainer with an IPAD when the keyboard is right in front of you... stuff like that. See how things improve or change over time, or provide a solution to make things simpler? Or just have features that sound cool but actually are stupid and provide no real benefit.. so that people might try them out..

I wish i was the one who came up with the idea of infinity and the remote but no, it was the idea of the people behind Horizon - a really famous tool for xbox360. I think it is fantastic and not stupid crap, people think it is fantastic. If you don't like it, that's your opinion though. Wait when infinity v2 is released, it has even more stupid crap that you are going to hate.

Caliber wrote:

I can document more than one person on this thread who contacted Cheathappens looking for work...

I can also document that some people's 'sites' are about to go 'paid' that are free right now... or other people who make programs that work on MP cheat sites and ARE DEFINITELY PAID..

I leave it up to these nebulous folks to come clean.. or not. I'll probably have all 30,000 of Hillary Clinton's deleted e-mails before that happens..

Wemod is paid already, if you look close enough. Horizon is a paid software. Infinity which deals with PC trainers at the moment is completely free except for the remote. You know what, when we launched free, people were wondering about our monetization plans..you can still check out the launch thread here...i read comments that said it sounds too good to be true to be completely free!. Imagine that! people wanted and expected us to be paid because there's no way we can release this thing completely FREE!

But yeah, we have plans for monetization with v2. frank doesn't want to, he still wants to keep it free but i asked him not to, i think we should have been paid already. I don't see anything wrong with that, how do you expect us to live and survive? CE is monetized through PPI, Mrantifun through ads and forced donations, CH through subscriptions. We don't have the traffic of Cheatengine or CH or Mrantifun that we can survive on ads.

Stop trying to make it look like it is a bad thing. You should be the last person to lecture us on that or do you think only you guys work hard and have bills to pay?

There is nothing to come clean about for me unless you mean make my private conversation public? Yeah, i am gonna do that in a bit.

Caliber wrote:
It's all FREE CONTENT that STN says we suck at providing..

Sigh...read above^.

Caliber wrote:

And atom0s is known for reaming donkeys in the bum, sometimes he reams a whole family of donkeys in the bum at a time. I mean if you can just say defamatory things as if it's the truth, then so can I.

_Veggy
"Amen to that atom0s "

Ditto, donkey reamer..

I could go on, but that donkey bum probably is more appealing to you..

What you just said is really offensive and in bad taste. Show some respect, both of the people you just said these vile things about have contributed a lot more to this community and gamehacking scene than you would even if you tried in your whole lifetime. Why would you even say such a disgusting thing is beyond me.

Caliber wrote:

Back to the subject, I didn't take the time to document when STN added options (or anyone else in here who created trainers for NMS), and what he added.. maybe you can do that for us.. it IS interesting to see certain IP numbers pop up on our logs on the site.. folks might want to VPN sometimes.. to make it interesting..

What are you implying? I don't even have your premium account, never had for yours. I wanted to but boy, am i fucking glad now i never got one. I honestly don't even know how your trainers look like, yes i installed cosmos to try it out. I still have it installed because i kind of liked it and wanted to see what you guys would change in it but that seems like a bad idea now. I have a free account that i stopped logging into after my recent convo with Chris.

Man you know what, i am fucking sick of you accusing me of stealing shit...it is getting old. I am not h4x0r that you could intimidate and bully. Back at deviated, you would come and accuse me of shit when i was too broke to even buy your monthly plan...now you are back at it here. What in the fuck is wrong with you, you don't have any proofs...so just shut the fuck up about me. If you ever and that is a big if! come up with a proof of me stealing something from you then please feel free to post it.

I am sick of this bullying, my trainers are always getting ripped. I made a thread just yesterday about someone wanting to steal from my trainer and i have to wake up to you accusing me of shit....what the actual fuck. I used to sympathize with you because mrantifun ripped both from me and you but now i am fucking glad he did it. You fucking deserve it, you fucking asshole and bully.

Look at the date of my posts here for NMS trainer, they are a couple hours later than when i actually made the trainer. I can't instantly release the trainer, i have to wait for frank to push it to public and frank took an hour in NMS case to push it. And they are all before you guys even had a trainer. First, my ass...come back to reality you seem to be living in a different world where you guys made the first trainer.

Caliber wrote:

STN
"Meh, they are deluded as always. "

Ditto

Caliber wrote:

It's really a shame people don't have all the information about our PM conversations with STN over the years.. it would probably be enlightening.. but we aren't really interested in doing that, at least at this point. And to think I defended you in the past..

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5611863#5611863

What the fuck? enlightening? Please share. I don't remember ever having a PM with you, i told Chris what i thought about you...let me just check my PM history

Yeah nothing there with you....also while we are at it...Dark Byte my Inbox is 93% full, can you please extend it ? I don't want to delete my old PMs for nostalgia purposes...lots of PMs with Geri (R.I.P) and others.

I don't know if i communicated on my other old account...can't log out and login to check. I don't think because i don't use that account often.

Caliber wrote:

So what is your opinion of FLING or STN or other people who make actual trainers for 'free' (well, free for now).. are the people who use them leechers or learners?

Man, you think i am some kind of loved person here lol. I have received hate for posting about my paid/promo trainers here and i had to live with that because unlike you, i didn't have a famous site...this place was the only way people could find out about my trainers. You have no idea how that feels like because you have your lackeys to give you support when you feel down, i didn't had anybody. The only thing welcoming me back after the hate here was either complaints because my trainer didn't work cause...surprise...of a fucking antivirus or paypal disputes of scammers out of the few sales that i got. YET, i still released free trainers because i wanted to, because i loved to do that.

I would have left this place ages ago because the mods here hate me, my posts are still constantly being deleted but i stayed because Geri when he was alive, was the most fair person i have had the pleasure of knowing. He moderated the trainers section and actually took the time to keep an eye on if someone was ripping from someone else, you know how i became close to him? we bonded over how the mods were being unfair to me and so biased deleting my threads, about mrantifun stealing from me...Geri was the one who first let me know he ripped from me and that was how mrantifun started his site basically. I don't think anyone here actually likes me but i have grown to love this site and despite the mod's trying, i have stayed and would stay.

So don't mention my name. If you are wondering, i consider myself leecher, learner, giver. I have leeched, i have given back, i have learned new things here. That is why i love this place, it gives and doesn't want anything in return.

FLING are legends, they are a division of 3DM and being that they cracked denuvo once...they are fucking awesome. I think FLING are victims just like the whole scene has been, so many sites leeching off their work hard without them getting any recognition, we are all leechers of their amazingness.

So to answer Chris' threat now. Honestly, the memory is kind of hazy now and i can't be arsed to read my emails now. But back at cheatscapes era, deviated kind of becoming the place for anti-CH venting, they banned Romania and people flocked over to DVT to complain. I let it live because i enjoyed the traffic, it sure beats having 1k visitors daily versus 4 or 5 visitors daily which half of them are your own team members. This is where the whole connotation started of me being anti-CH, so CH started cheatscapes and i wanted to release my trainers there. I obviously didn't want to alienate my hundred visitors and i also wanted to work for CH so i told Chris i am not really anti-CH, it is just for public show. I really don't know why people thought i was anti-CH back then, i wasn't even known here or anywhere. I had a crappy PC so i couldn't release any trainers, it was Psych's and other guys of my team's show.

So that out of the way, i didn't have any communication with CH after that. Until September or August of last year, things were pretty fucked for me. DVT was doing terrible, i had my eye surgery which was fucking expensive...it was a horrible time for me both money and life-wise. So considering how much cheatscapes earned me, i thought maybe Chris will be interested in a revival of it, i contacted him about that...he said he didn't have any plans. Then i asked if he has some work for me to which he said no too. So yeah, boo me because i asked to work for them which boy, am i fucking glad now never came to fruition. Anyone who wants to give me flak for that, go fuck yourself. I would like to see you hate on antifuck for starting out by ripping from me and everyone...can you gather some hate? no he's some kind of angel to people because he's famous. So yeah. that's all there is to these fucking emails...me asking for work.....that's what i am being fucking threatened about ? What the fuck. If anything, it just shows me as being human, my feelings change...my circumstances change. Did you know i merged deviated with doxcoding.com a neglected child of gamehacking.com because i couldn't pay for the domain and hosting ? Did you know a friend bought the deviated domain for 2 years for me back in 2008 and i thought he was an angel because he did that for me, because 18$ were equal to billions for me. Did you know i bought the first deviated domain through a hacked Paypal because i couldn't pay for it myself...so yeah i don't care what anyone thinks.

I didn't rip or steal from anyone, i simply asked to work for CH at a bad time of my life, a company that is hated for rightful reasons because they're fucking bullies and assholes.

Chris should be thanking me because God knows, i wanted to expose his recent email communication which shows him for the bully and asshole he is and what their plans for cosmos are. Meh, he just showed what a bunch of assholes these two are, trying to shame me for working for them? wow...

I don't control and i don't want to control what my past members of deviated do or thought. If they begged for work at the expense of badmouthing me, well that sucks truly but i can't control their opinion. I personally think i am a pretty fair and honest person who says what's on his mind without playing games but if they felt i wasn't being fair....that's their weakness for not telling me and then going to a different company saying bad shit about me. I would never do that and i am actually in that same position working for wemod, please show my communications with you on shiny new infinity.

Actually, Chris i want you to share my team's emails either here or in a PM because, i always prided myself in creating a family of friends at deviated and i am still in contact with all of them. I want to know who said those things so i can defend myself and let them know why i might have done those things that they thought were unfair. Yeah, it might make me look bad but hey, i am a human and not a mind-controlling dictator that i can control other people's opinion. Each one of deviated member wanted to join us, we made them go through really strict tests and we didn't make anyone join us by force.

What stuff do you have on my shiny new infinity? What are you talking about?. You might be surprised to know that the wemod staff know about your recent email asking me to work for cosmos, so if that's what you're referring to...you're not revealing any secret. WEMOD doesn't own me, i can work for whoever i want whenever i want. I joined wemod because i didn't need the money, but because i loved the idea of infinity.

Maybe i should be hated for even talking to a bully like Chris and for ever saying good things about CH and cosmos. If you re-read my post, i actually defended you when h3x1c said you guys ripped the full source of CE.

You ever wonder why some people might want to work for you ? It's not because they like you, no it is because you have a popular site that earns money. You aren't responsible for making it famous, my dviated site would be famous now if i had money, a good PC because it was easy then. It doesn't make anyone a hypocrite or less of a good person if they want to work for CH....i bet most of the people here would want to if given a chance because there's money.

I fucking hate Google but if they offered me a job, would i take it ? Yes. I wish i could say i hated CH back then but yeah i wanted to work for CH for the same reason, good thing that's never going to happen in future because i now know the kind of bullies you are and i hope anyone else realizes it too.

@h3x1c: Why did you delete your first post and the title. I think that's what we all thought and for fair reason. I don't think there is anything wrong with this thread, everyone has their say in the matter and despite Caliber's attack on us for doing that, we shouldn't change our views.

PinPoint
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Fun times here again.. This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

STN wrote:
I don't think anyone here actually likes me but i have grown to love this site and despite the mod's trying, i have stayed and would stay.

I like you STN
h3x1c
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Fun times here again.. This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

PinPoint wrote:
STN wrote:
I don't think anyone here actually likes me but i have grown to love this site and despite the mod's trying, i have stayed and would stay.

I like you STN

Make that two. Very Happy

STN wrote:
@h3x1c: Why did you delete your first post and the title. I think that's what we all thought and for fair reason. I don't think there is anything wrong with this thread, everyone has their say in the matter and despite Caliber's attack on us for doing that, we shouldn't change our views.

I deleted it because I didn't want what has happened to happen. I don't personally have the history with Cal or CH that a lot of you here have, so I felt like I opened a floodgate unknowingly and I just didn't want to keep words up in that first post that I felt were provocative.

I gave Cal the benefit of the doubt with the parts of his reply that didn't sound like they came from a 6th grade playground. There's a LOT more history between there and here than I had any idea of. I've really only started being active within the past 4-5 months, so...honestly, at the end of the day, I'm just not trying to cause DB or anyone here any grief.

It's all out now and the conversation that's started is off and rolling, but I didn't want to leave the initial bit up there to keep the dragon being poked every time someone read it.

I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i just received an email from CH threatening me further, of legal action for posting the emails/threats of Chris asking me to remove them. Otherwise they will seek legal counsel and pursue charges to the fullest extent of the law for this clear invasion of privacy.

Funny how the tables have turned. I was being threatened and intimidated that my private conversations would be out without any regard for my privacy, my rights. When i actually posted that info out publicly, now i am being threatened for violating their privacy?

Wow...you know what Chris. Your laws don't mean shit where i live. If you want to test me, go ahead...like i said i am not intimidated. Feel free to post whatever dirt you can on me. I won't be surprised if your legal firm sent Dark Byte something.

This is ridiculous!. If you had asked me nicely, i wouldn't have posted that wall^...i am being defamed the most i believe.

Fuck that, i am not going to remove anything. I am going to see what you have in works for me and if you have any humility left in you or bullying is all you know.

CC: Jordan Law Firm, Acting Legal Representation for Dingo WebWorks, LLC.

Please give me your full address. There are so many Jordan Law Firms i don't know who the hell sent me that email.

predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought FLiNG was a lone guy. anyway I don't think FLiNG cracked the first few D versions, but some group affiliated with 3DM. I don't think FLiNG cares about international leeches except other china sites due to the great firewall, the forum culture in china is vastly different from other places in the world. 3DM is really big there and they have lots of divisions serving different purposes under them e.g. translation, mods, trainers, moderators. heck, they even have their own web games. it's really a business for them operating their forum.
h3x1c
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
i thought FLiNG was a lone guy. anyway I don't think FLiNG cracked the first few D versions, but some group affiliated with 3DM. I don't think FLiNG cares about international leeches except other china sites due to the great firewall, the forum culture in china is vastly different from other places in the world. 3DM is really big there and they have lots of divisions serving different purposes under them e.g. translation, mods, trainers, moderators. heck, they even have their own web games. it's really a business for them operating their forum.

This whole FLiNG thing is new to me. Got a TL;DR? Is it just a cracker/release group or something?

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

h3x1c wrote:
This whole FLiNG thing is new to me. Got a TL;DR? Is it just a cracker/release group or something?

a trainer group that releases under 3DM's forums. iirc they only came into existence in the past few years, but their trainers features are not lacking in quantity or quality though i'm guessing they cater mainly to the chinese crowd.

--db
Locked due to people getting emotional

After lock add on:
http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=130480&titleID=22269
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: