Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turkish Army taking over Turkey
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:00 pm    Post subject: Turkish Army taking over Turkey Reply with quote

Army currently holds national TV, airport, Turkish president Erdogan applying for asilium in Germany
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he died, I wouldn't feel bad
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT:
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT:
This guy is not really a muslim, straw man fallacy, and your wife left you.
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Turkish army is liberalist.
So that should be liberalist truck of tollerance. Not obeying democratically elected president.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>the muslims were the ones fighting the coup
>the muslims are the ones fighting isis by majority

>yet muslims still get blame for isis and coup

good job matt. not only is it enough for you to lie on what qur'an says -- and what scholars have established qur'an says -- that earth is egg-shaped, that A'isha (mercy of Allah be upon her) was 19 at nikah, the moon orbits the earth and reflects the light of the sun, the earth also has its own orbit, and suns have their own days.
among other things, the scholarly consensus is that you're also full of shit.

because you've never been anywhere close to right. just a fanatic.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:

good job matt. not only is it enough for you to lie on what qur'an says -- and what scholars have established qur'an says -- that earth is egg-shaped, that A'isha (mercy of Allah be upon her) was 19 at nikah, the moon orbits the earth and reflects the light of the sun, the earth also has its own orbit, and suns have their own days.

You forgot a few of your key arguments. Aren't you going to attack him for being divorced? You also forgot to mention the strawman fallacy.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
greatsage wrote:

You forgot a few of your key arguments. Aren't you going to attack him for being divorced? You also forgot to mention the strawman fallacy.

do you do this for inspiration for your music or is shitposting from mutual consequence????
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:51 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
greatsage wrote:

do you do this for inspiration for your music or is shitposting from mutual consequence????
I did a lot of work tonight, so I'm taking a break to read some Quran and then head to bed. I just got off my desktop now I'm im laying down on my laptop. It's 6:45 in the morning figured I would chill. This will be my first day off from my day job in 10 days, so I'm going to start learning to play piano when I wake up. It was a serious question though not shit posting your response wasn't up to par.

One of my favorites:
“…He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa’id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!”

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
greatsage wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
greatsage wrote:

I did a lot of work tonight, so I'm taking a break to read some Quran and then head to bed. I just got off my desktop now I'm im laying down on my laptop. It's 6:45 in the morning figured I would chill. This will be my first day off from my day job in 10 days, so I'm going to start learning to play piano when I wake up. It was a serious question though not shit posting your response wasn't up to par.

well if the truth isn't up to par then i don't know what else you'd expect from me.

what surah's? you should listen to some, sometime, too. they're pretty musical and poetic. some pretty marvelous palindromes to come out of an illiterate's (peace be upon him) mouth.

today i will make dua for Allah to exalt you in His ranks & continue blessing us with your talents.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:

I'm not blaming Muslims at all, genius. You're just looking for trouble. Egg-shaped Earth is a laugh though, since you're the one disagreeing with the facts on that.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

I'm not blaming Muslims at all, genius. You're just looking for trouble. Egg-shaped Earth is a laugh though, since you're the one disagreeing with the facts on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDlJrePP9g

http://islamawakened.com/quran/79/30/

[79:30] وَالْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ دَحَاهَا
Waal-arda baAAda thalika dahaha

Generally Accepted Translations of the Meaning
Ali Ünal
And after that He has spread out the earth in the egg-shape (for habitability).
Shabbir Ahmed
And after that He made the earth shoot out from the Cosmic Nebula and made it spread out egg-shaped. ('Dahaha' entails all the meanings rendered (21:30), (41:11)).
Syed Vickar Ahamed
And more, He has extended the earth (far and wide also in the shape of an egg):

25503bxm[1].jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.66 KB
 Viewed:  8485 Time(s)

25503bxm[1].jpg

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Ali Ünal
Shabbir Ahmed
And after that He made the earth shoot out from the Cosmic Nebula and made it spread out egg-shaped. ('Dahaha' entails all the meanings rendered (21:30), (41:11)).
Syed Vickar Ahamed
Dahaha does not mean that, but you've proven to be a waste of time, so what's the point? Love how you think you've destroyed me with that shit, forever a child I guess.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Ali Ünal
Shabbir Ahmed
Syed Vickar Ahamed
Dahaha does not mean that, but you've proven to be a waste of time, so what's the point? Love how you think you've destroyed me with that shit, forever a child I guess.

please give an argument in arabic. unfortunately you're not a sheikh, you have no grounds for stepping into this argument at all except to prove that you are an unnecessary contrarian; defiant to the reality and scholarly consensus:
i.e. the facts determined

you don't even speak arabic. do you even know what hafiz is? i linked you to a sheikh and hafiz who can /at least say dahaha, much less type it OR choose to understand it/;

you aren't just disagreeing with one scholar. you're disagreeing with multiple. you have also been shown to make claims that are completely untrue about qur'an.

by the way,
nowhere did i you blamed muslims. but why you're defending yourself from a statement i didn't make i have no idea.
i just called you out as full of shit for what you posted.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

@Brian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3DYNU9SaM

"The best Jihad is the word of (truth) Justice in front of the oppressive ruler." - The Prophet Muhammad salah Allahu alayhe wa salaam
[Hadith 53 - Abu Dawuh, Tirmidhi, ibn Maja]

By the soul and (by) Him who made it perfect, and then inspired it to understand what is wrong and what is right for it. Truly is successful the one who purifies (his soul). [91:7-9]

Imam Ja’far al‑Sadiq (a) said: “The Prophet (s) of God dispatched a contingent of the army (to the battlefront). Upon their (successful) return, he (s) said: ‘Blessed are those who have performed the minor jihad and have yet to perform the major jihad.’ When asked, ‘What is the major jihad?’ the Prophet (s) replied: ‘The jihad of the self (struggle against self)’”. [Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 19, p. 182, hadith no. 31]

What is the struggle against the self?

Jihad al-nafs is the struggle against evil ideas, desires and powers of lust, anger, and insatiable imagination, placing all of them under the dictates of reason and faith in obedience to God's commands, and finally, purging all satanic ideas and influences from one’s soul.

This struggle is considered as the major struggle (al-jihad al-akbar) as it is much more difficult than fighting in the battlefield, for in the struggle against the self, one has to constantly battle enemies that are hosted inside his own existence.

Islamic ethical teachings indicate that the one who succeeds in this struggle can rise above and beyond the level of angels, and one who fails in this struggle will descend to a level lower than the level of animals, and may even be grouped among the legions of the devil.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted some copy pasta from TIG in another thread, you were just looking for an argument and putting words in my mouth. What shit were you "calling me out for"?

You don't need to give an argument in Arabic. This is just you creating an impossible situation so you have a reason to say I'm wrong. (Wasnt in Arabic! You're not a scholar! or any other thing)

Go ahead and google dahaha and it's filled with your own people (muslims) informing people that the "egg-shaped" idea is a load of crap. Not only that, but the logically it doesn't work because ostrich eggs are prolate and the earth is slightly oblate.

Consider this: if God says the Earth is spread out in every other passage then this one comes around and it agains says "spread out" or "duhaha", just because the root of duhaha comes from ostriches preparing the ground for their eggs (spreading it out, again), does it make more sense to think he was talking about the shape of the Earth out of nowhere, a claim that is unsupported by classic Arabic in anyway, or does it make sense that he was just saying the Earth was spread out like he had been saying several times before?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: