Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taylor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
It's bc Talix is a loser, it's very apparent that he has no friends. He also despises people who are intellectually superior than he is like me. Also socially, genetically, financially, and pretty much in every category. That's why he obsesses with every little details I do including analyzing my word count on this post. Because it kills him inside knowing that there is someone who is better than him. I don't blame him though, it's not his fault that he was born with less IQ than me with inferior genetics.
Lmao you are insane. He is definitely more intelligent than you.

talix's decision making process and imagination says otherwise.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taylor gang nigga
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
It's bc Talix is a loser, it's very apparent that he has no friends. He also despises people who are intellectually superior than he is like me. Also socially, genetically, financially, and pretty much in every category. That's why he obsesses with every little details I do including analyzing my word count on this post. Because it kills him inside knowing that there is someone who is better than him. I don't blame him though, it's not his fault that he was born with less IQ than me with inferior genetics.

hey, at least i know i'm going to be able to be a father instead of a junkie sperm donor, and i damn sure have made of use my decision making process to be more successful than you. so what exactly was it you're trying to say? that you're so far gone that we need to disregard everything you say, or this is just another one of those occasions where your dick slipped in your mouth a few too many times?
shit, maybe if your 13 year old girlfriend did that, you wouldn't be so fucking butthurt over your kid being BORN

but then again it'd take a decent, respectable human being to be a father in the first place

at least you realised you were better suited for shooting up at mcdonalds and panhandling. and it's better for a someone to come along and give her the dick and be a /real man/ in her life, because obviously it was realised you can't provide for a child and give your "son" any roof but a half-way house.

seriously dustin, i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dad what do u do for work.

Well son you gotta be lucky and be born with schizophrenia because then the government pays you!

Hahhahaahahahah

More successful. Oh fucking christ LOL. 10/10 Talix.

Lmao Talix is a walking example of a bottom feeder and he says he's more successful than a finance student with a guaranteed secure job after college.

Only in ur little mind Talix does that make sense. Newsflash! The real world thinks you're a loser! Stop trying to act like a big boy and sit down
lmao

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here

Top kek of the day.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao why does he go full crazy whenever someone insults him? Like he just goes batshit and says the worst shit he can think of it's hilarious
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

hey, at least i know i'm going to be able to be a father instead of a junkie sperm donor, and i damn sure have made of use my decision making process to be more successful than you. so what exactly was it you're trying to say? that you're so far gone that we need to disregard everything you say, or this is just another one of those occasions where your dick slipped in your mouth a few too many times?
shit, maybe if your 13 year old girlfriend did that, you wouldn't be so fucking butthurt over your kid being BORN

but then again it'd take a decent, respectable human being to be a father in the first place

at least you realised you were better suited for shooting up at mcdonalds and panhandling. and it's better for a someone to come along and give her the dick and be a /real man/ in her life, because obviously it was realised you can't provide for a child and give your "son" any roof but a half-way house.

But you believe in peace, equality, and to love everyone

what the fuck
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

what the fuck

The Prophet peace be upon him did not take kindly of misers who abandoned their responsibilities as a parent.

Sorry for walking upright bruh.

And where did I violate equity? I didn't. A person is higher in rank through the piety of his actions alone, and if he isn't going to support his child I don't think he is in any place to say anything about my decision making process. His son deserves an actual father. Not someone who drugs and rapes a teenager and brags about it. He obviously didn't think his life through, or the conception of his son

And you find that same Dustin in the composition of the bullshit he just said
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we trade talix back in for brolock
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
Can we trade talix back in for brolock
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>implying it's okay to make a child an orphan
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

what the fuck

The Prophet peace be upon him did not take kindly of misers who abandoned their responsibilities as a parent.

Sorry for walking upright bruh.

And where did I violate equity? I didn't. A person is higher in rank through the piety of his actions alone, and if he isn't going to support his child I don't think he is in any place to say anything about my decision making process. His son deserves an actual father. Not someone who drugs and rapes a teenager and brags about it. He obviously didn't think his life through, or the conception of his son

And you find that same Dustin in the composition of the bullshit he just said

You're either an idiot, fucking insane, or just downright ignorant. You are following and bringing up a religion you know nothing about, literally, and you try to make it seem as Dustin is the bad guy. He can do many wrong things, but you're nowhere above him.

I re-quote you on your stupidity.

Quote:
fuck outta here
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember how much of a mistake you were without Islam? Don't ever forget that because if you didn't, you wouldn't ever come in anywhere, esp here and talk like this if you truly did remember who you were. You need Islam more than anyone else in here (maybe a few other scumbags can use it actually) because without having some sort of moral guide line, you're still the same Taylor scumfuck you are. Your Muslim friends or the the place you pray at doesn't know about what you do here or have done before. Humble down and understand that you're in no position to be giving advice and talking the way you are.

You're literally scum dawg and it's great that you're getting help but don't use it to do what you're doing right now.

Fuck off with whatever you have to share and really keep it to yourself because YOU are the one that NEEDS it.

Living where I'm at I've been around and made friends with lots of Muslims. They're really family people at the end of the day that look out for each other (from my experience). They never had time to do what you did in the past because they were brought up on a stable foundation of moral values which your hipster douche bag "Muslim for blm and LGBT" ass didn't have. Even people without religion have been brought up with these values but somehow you weren't. You don't represent a man with an honest heart, nonetheless an honest Muslim.

The biggest part of this is that you have no shame which really just gives off your scumbag self on exponential levels.

But tell me, the way you talk when you're not out of character gives off the impression that you are a man with an honest heart or at least a man with some sort of decency. Why do you try to paint this picture over a broken canvas? Why give off the impression of you masking who you truly were and are as a whole?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1, if you're going to make a claim that you know what is concealed in my heart better than I, and you know Islam better than I, especially the Muslims who can attest I am of those who submit and believe, you might wanna bring any evidence to support your case, not to demonstrate how you know nothing of my religion.

As for you, Dib, you are a fool and such a magnificent one that you criticize presupposed arrogance due to your inherent arrogance. You only see what you know; you do not know what you see: and those who know, see;
So thanks for the effort, but your effort to target me has efficacy only for your own self-defamation;
you should use that effort to better yourself instead of debasing yourself while trying to assassinate the character of others'

Because not only have you failed to address me, and Islam, but you have remarkably addressed yourself as one who is unlearned.

I do not care what you think I represent to you; I know what I represent, and only a fool like you would think they know the heart of another, especially better than themselves:

So this is a valuable time for you to gain some insight and understanding:
That you don't speak for others you have no understanding of.
That you don't tell others what they represent;
especially when you represent a lack of insight necessary.

This approach is only efficacious for those who espouse dishonesty;

Wallahi it is against that I stand; in honesty.

Again I reiterate: if you're going to hold yourself to higher caliber, your effort would be best applied in self-education, not criticism as you fail to be critical where it really matters.

Salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Killor1, if you're going to make a claim that you know what is concealed in my heart better than I, and you know Islam better than I, especially the Muslims who can attest I am of those who submit and believe, you might wanna bring any evidence to support your case, not to demonstrate how you know nothing of my religion.

As for you, Dib, you are a fool and such a magnificent one that you criticize presupposed arrogance due to your inherent arrogance. You only see what you know; you do not know what you see: and those who know, see;
So thanks for the effort, but your effort to target me has efficacy only for your own self-defamation;
you should use that effort to better yourself instead of debasing yourself while trying to assassinate the character of others'

Because not only have you failed to address me, and Islam, but you have remarkably addressed yourself as one who is unlearned.

I do not care what you think I represent to you; I know what I represent, and only a fool like you would think they know the heart of another, especially better than themselves:

Again I reiterate: if you're going to hold yourself to higher caliber, your effort would be best applied in self-education, not criticism as you fail to be critical where it really matters.

Stop being a pretentious fuck.

Muslims I know don't make statements like this.

Quote:

They help guide the person to righteous. As I've typed to you before, you're an ignorant cunt to be typing something like that, yet you refer to your "religion" to make it seem like you're highly of a person, and/or that you're higher than said person. You're more delusional than I thought on so many levels that it is fucking insane on what you believe in.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Stop being a pretentious fuck.

Muslims I know don't make statements like this.

Quote:

They help guide the person to righteous. As I've typed to you before, you're an ignorant cunt to be typing something like that, yet you refer to your "religion" to make it seem like you're highly of a person, and/or that you're higher than said person. You're more delusional than I thought on so many levels that it is fucking insane on what you believe in.

not being pretentious.

Muslims you know don't make statements like this??

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are stern against the unbelievers, merciful among themselves.

Surah Al-Fath 48:29

Matthew 23 Jesus said,
32Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ sins. 33You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape the sentence of hell?

>They help guide the person to righteous.
and u dont know how i've guided dustin and obviously me telling him to be a father is just that.

> yet you refer to your "religion" to make it seem like you're highly of a person, and/or that you're higher than said person.
nope. everyone else is just saying my religion makes me lower than them. i am just being contrary to that false assertion with no evidence.

>You're more delusional than I thought on so many levels that it is fucking insane on what you believe in.
hypocrite. you can't criticise me while being worse than i was and while being unjustified. you're just opposing justice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: