Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Donald Trump Lies about the Orlando shooter for PR
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Donald Trump Lies about the Orlando shooter for PR Reply with quote

Says the shooter was born in "Afghan" and his parents were migrants.

Neither are true, as he was born in NYC. He doesn't care about facts and he's just getting uneducated people riled up so he can create massive xenophobia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit I had second thoughts too about muslims after the shooting... It just seems like muslims just hate Christians and people who don't follow their rules when every other religion doesn't seem to care as much. This is why I am agnostic theist... religions divide us and it's just wrong to have violence over who believes what when our religions teach a lot of the same things. Trump is looking much better than Hillary to me right now because she basically cheated her way into a possible nomination. Bernie is still the best candidate in my book and I will still support on and write him in or vote for him as independent.

I'm also a bit afraid to go to philly now to contest the convention because I know these extremists love to target places with lots of people and it seems millions will be there.

_________________
I'm a young producer and rapper from Washington D.C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 911
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
I admit I had second thoughts too about muslims after the shooting... It just seems like muslims just hate Christians and people who don't follow their rules when every other religion doesn't seem to care as much. This is why I am agnostic theist... religions divide us and it's just wrong to have violence over who believes what when our religions teach a lot of the same things. Trump is looking much better than Hillary to me right now because she basically cheated her way into a possible nomination. Bernie is still the best candidate in my book and I will still support on and write him in or vote for him as independent.

I'm also a bit afraid to go to philly now to contest the convention because I know these extremists love to target places with lots of people and it seems millions will be there.
its not just muslims. Christains do the same shit with bombing abortion clint.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mdthr
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
I admit I had second thoughts too about muslims after the shooting... It just seems like muslims just hate Christians and people who don't follow their rules when every other religion doesn't seem to care as much. This is why I am agnostic theist... religions divide us and it's just wrong to have violence over who believes what when our religions teach a lot of the same things. Trump is looking much better than Hillary to me right now because she basically cheated her way into a possible nomination. Bernie is still the best candidate in my book and I will still support on and write him in or vote for him as independent.

I'm also a bit afraid to go to philly now to contest the convention because I know these extremists love to target places with lots of people and it seems millions will be there.


not true at all and this shows how ignorant you are of the facts. we are told that the nearest and dearest, our most beloved, are christians.

"religion divides us", this is also completely untrue and shows how ignorant you are of the fact... nothing unites like religion does.


if you think religion had anything to do with this, you are wrong. islam was not involved. christianity was not involved. the shooters were not muslim.


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/american-muslims-send-a-powerful-message-of-solidarity-to-orlando-victims_us_575ef3d4e4b071ec19ee9fbe

[5:32,83] Surah Al-Ma'idah
32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.
And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.
And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs.
Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

82. "... and you will find the nearest in love to the believers those who say: ‘We are Christians.’ That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.”

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 17

Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
I admit I had second thoughts too about muslims after the shooting... It just seems like muslims just hate Christians and people who don't follow their rules when every other religion doesn't seem to care as much. This is why I am agnostic theist... religions divide us and it's just wrong to have violence over who believes what when our religions teach a lot of the same things. Trump is looking much better than Hillary to me right now because she basically cheated her way into a possible nomination. Bernie is still the best candidate in my book and I will still support on and write him in or vote for him as independent.

I'm also a bit afraid to go to philly now to contest the convention because I know these extremists love to target places with lots of people and it seems millions will be there.


not true at all and this shows how ignorant you are of the facts. we are told that the nearest and dearest, our most beloved, are christians.

"religion divides us", this is also completely untrue and shows how ignorant you are of the fact... nothing unites like religion does.


if you think religion had anything to do with this, you are wrong. islam was not involved. christianity was not involved. the shooters were not muslim.
Looks like religion is dividing us again.
_________________
I'm a young producer and rapper from Washington D.C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
greatsage wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
I admit I had second thoughts too about muslims after the shooting... It just seems like muslims just hate Christians and people who don't follow their rules when every other religion doesn't seem to care as much. This is why I am agnostic theist... religions divide us and it's just wrong to have violence over who believes what when our religions teach a lot of the same things. Trump is looking much better than Hillary to me right now because she basically cheated her way into a possible nomination. Bernie is still the best candidate in my book and I will still support on and write him in or vote for him as independent.

I'm also a bit afraid to go to philly now to contest the convention because I know these extremists love to target places with lots of people and it seems millions will be there.


not true at all and this shows how ignorant you are of the facts. we are told that the nearest and dearest, our most beloved, are christians.

"religion divides us", this is also completely untrue and shows how ignorant you are of the fact... nothing unites like religion does.


if you think religion had anything to do with this, you are wrong. islam was not involved. christianity was not involved. the shooters were not muslim.
Looks like religion is dividing us again.

That's because you aren't worshiping the right religion.

Seriously, Talix is just taking this piss, I think. He is asserting that because religion unified the people within it, it is what "unites" people, completely disregarding the fact that the myriad of beliefs out there is historically the thing that separated people from each other the most. Can't tell if he's trolling or what.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1517

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
I admit I had second thoughts too about muslims after the shooting... It just seems like muslims just hate Christians and people who don't follow their rules when every other religion doesn't seem to care as much. This is why I am agnostic theist... religions divide us and it's just wrong to have violence over who believes what when our religions teach a lot of the same things. Trump is looking much better than Hillary to me right now because she basically cheated her way into a possible nomination. Bernie is still the best candidate in my book and I will still support on and write him in or vote for him as independent.

I'm also a bit afraid to go to philly now to contest the convention because I know these extremists love to target places with lots of people and it seems millions will be there.


not true at all and this shows how ignorant you are of the facts. we are told that the nearest and dearest, our most beloved, are christians.

"religion divides us", this is also completely untrue and shows how ignorant you are of the fact... nothing unites like religion does.


if you think religion had anything to do with this, you are wrong. islam was not involved. christianity was not involved. the shooters were not muslim.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/american-muslims-send-a-powerful-message-of-solidarity-to-orlando-victims_us_575ef3d4e4b071ec19ee9fbe

[5:32,83] Surah Al-Ma'idah
32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.
And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.
And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs.
Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

82. "... and you will find the nearest in love to the believers those who say: ‘We are Christians.’ That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.”
You should get "this shows how ignorant you are of the facts" on your tombstone. Broken record and a fucking half hahahaha
EDIT:
I'm so sick of Muslims/people telling me that these people aren't Muslim. They may not be what you consider to be a good Muslim but isn't it a bit odd that all of these people all claim to be motivated by Islam?


Link


"32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely."

Right here in big letters is the justification. You could argue that being homosexual (which is wrong according to Islam) among so many other things falls under this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 315
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:53 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

No need to have deep thoughts about it.The only fact is that Islam is lame, and we shouldn't tolerate lame things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mdthr
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
I admit I had second thoughts too about muslims after the shooting... It just seems like muslims just hate Christians and people who don't follow their rules when every other religion doesn't seem to care as much. This is why I am agnostic theist... religions divide us and it's just wrong to have violence over who believes what when our religions teach a lot of the same things. Trump is looking much better than Hillary to me right now because she basically cheated her way into a possible nomination. Bernie is still the best candidate in my book and I will still support on and write him in or vote for him as independent.

I'm also a bit afraid to go to philly now to contest the convention because I know these extremists love to target places with lots of people and it seems millions will be there.


not true at all and this shows how ignorant you are of the facts. we are told that the nearest and dearest, our most beloved, are christians.

"religion divides us", this is also completely untrue and shows how ignorant you are of the fact... nothing unites like religion does.


if you think religion had anything to do with this, you are wrong. islam was not involved. christianity was not involved. the shooters were not muslim.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/american-muslims-send-a-powerful-message-of-solidarity-to-orlando-victims_us_575ef3d4e4b071ec19ee9fbe

[5:32,83] Surah Al-Ma'idah
32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.
And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.
And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs.
Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

82. "... and you will find the nearest in love to the believers those who say: ‘We are Christians.’ That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.”
You should get "this shows how ignorant you are of the facts" on your tombstone. Broken record and a fucking half hahahaha
EDIT:
I'm so sick of Muslims/people telling me that these people aren't Muslim. They may not be what you consider to be a good Muslim but isn't it a bit odd that all of these people all claim to be motivated by Islam?


Link


"32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely."

Right here in big letters is the justification. You could argue that being homosexual (which is wrong according to Islam) among so many other things falls under this.


CIA already confirmed he had no ties to any extremist organisations and his motivation was not radical islam. so noice job being a hate-monger.

try making an argument with the arabic instead of a flawed semantics argument you're making by twisting words to fit your hateful agenda. lol.

if this was true then the entire fucking masjid wouldn't have shown up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1517

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not twisting words, I'm reading it literally. It says "unless" and the words that follow that leave it very open to interpretation. This is why these sorts of groups do get their justification from Islam. Corruption could literally be anything. By all means act like you can read Arabic and that your understanding of Arabic is any better than the people that translated the thing that you posted as a quote, but you and I both know you'd be lying if you implied that.

I don't really care if the CIA did confirm that (although I'm not so inclined to believe you) as I'm talking rather generally about Islam in general. You morons always say the same shit.

"These people are not Muslim"
"These books are perfect and there's nothing hateful in there what so ever"
"There is no correlation between Islam and extremism despite the large numbers of Muslims that come to the exact same conclusion"

Don't try to twist this into implying I'm saying a majority of Muslims either, as it's very clear that I'm not. Because of the sheer amount of Muslims in the world even a small percentage of them having extremist thoughts/intentions is a fucking lot of people.

But of course a warlord was a perfect human and there's no plagiarism of other holy texts at all. The Angel Gabriel spoke only in Arabic as well and you retards clearly understand the "true" Islam. I'm glad there are people that don't take that shit all literally as if there wasn't we'd all be dead by now but who are you to say you understand it better than them? Fucking fake Muslims man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the religious debate has leaked into the thread, can we get to the topic? Like how much of a pathological liar Trump is and how people like Antagonist, Waxxup, and Shot are fucking unbelievably retarded for blindly believing in a strongman demagogue? Should be publicly shamed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mdthr
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I'm not twisting words, I'm reading it literally. It says "unless" and the words that follow that leave it very open to interpretation. This is why these sorts of groups do get their justification from Islam. Corruption could literally be anything. By all means act like you can read Arabic and that your understanding of Arabic is any better than the people that translated the thing that you posted as a quote, but you and I both know you'd be lying if you implied that.

I don't really care if the CIA did confirm that (although I'm not so inclined to believe you) as I'm talking rather generally about Islam in general. You morons always say the same shit.

"These people are not Muslim"
"These books are perfect and there's nothing hateful in there what so ever"
"There is no correlation between Islam and extremism despite the large numbers of Muslims that come to the exact same conclusion"

Don't try to twist this into implying I'm saying a majority of Muslims either, as it's very clear that I'm not. Because of the sheer amount of Muslims in the world even a small percentage of them having extremist thoughts/intentions is a fucking lot of people.

But of course a warlord was a perfect human and there's no plagiarism of other holy texts at all. The Angel Gabriel spoke only in Arabic as well and you retards clearly understand the "true" Islam. I'm glad there are people that don't take that shit all literally as if there wasn't we'd all be dead by now but who are you to say you understand it better than them? Fucking fake Muslims man.


yawn yawn ignorance and more ignorance. alongside lies. expect no less from konr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Now that the religious debate has leaked into the thread, can we get to the topic? Like how much of a pathological liar Trump is and how people like Antagonist, Waxxup, and Shot are fucking unbelievably retarded for blindly believing in a strongman demagogue? Should be publicly shamed.
I just can't tell with Trump. Sometimes he seems like a genius playing a caricature of an idiot, and other times he just seems like he actually is one. He's a crafty politician, and knows how to rally and debate, but he'd make a lousy leader (So would Clinton.) He is prone to speaking without thinking and that's okay when you are a billionaire just doing whatever you want, but it's different when you are the "leader of the free world". He's smarter than people give him credit for, but he is dumber that die-hard trump supporters make him out to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mdthr
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Now that the religious debate has leaked into the thread, can we get to the topic? Like how much of a pathological liar Trump is and how people like Antagonist, Waxxup, and Shot are fucking unbelievably retarded for blindly believing in a strongman demagogue? Should be publicly shamed.
I just can't tell with Trump. Sometimes he seems like a genius playing a caricature of an idiot, and other times he just seems like he actually is one. He's a crafty politician, and knows how to rally and debate, but he'd make a lousy leader (So would Clinton.) He is prone to speaking without thinking and that's okay when you are a billionaire just doing whatever you want, but it's different when you are the "leader of the free world". He's smarter than people give him credit for, but he is dumber that die-hard trump supporters make him out to be.


he suffers from dunning-kruger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 51
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ur bitch boy is caving and getting whipped by a chick like a little communist beta male he is like u kek

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283976-sanders-could-endorse-clinton-before-convention-report

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites