Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost my acid vision

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Lost my acid vision Reply with quote

You know that thing where sometimes you see light trails/glows weeks after a trip, I lost it after being put on 15mg of abilify

Now I feel like shit, got really sick, nauseous, headache, tingling anxiety, so I stopped taking it

Thoughts?

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're a fag.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
you're a fag.

said the edgy faggot who thinks calling someone a slur associated with homosexuality is an insult

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps he thinks that abilify has changed you into an homosexual
and everyone knows homosexuals can't trip properly

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:

That's not true. I'm surprised you're making this assumption from The Netherlands. The LGBTQ+ community made serious gains in their rights around the same time period as stoners did, which is why a lot of the hip streets named after Amsterdam in Toronto use the rainbow flag to celebrate pride/signal tourists that they have the dankest shit

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:

that and hes also a fag.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryomoar wrote:
Dark Byte wrote:

That's not true. I'm surprised you're making this assumption from The Netherlands. The LGBTQ+ community made serious gains in their rights around the same time period as stoners did, which is why a lot of the hip streets named after Amsterdam in Toronto use the rainbow flag to celebrate pride/signal tourists that they have the dankest shit
Maybe you are a homosexual as well.
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
you're a fag.

+1
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe op is gay?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i take no medication except marijuana and will actively refuse such blatant neurotoxins
do not. the effects they'll cause will be documented when you're detained and used as evidence to suffice indefinite detention.

permanent neurodegeneration (smaller brain, less grey matter, less connections) and permanent disorders such as dyskinesia are just some of the effects.

id like to think this is a situation like when a man came unto the Apostle alayhe salaam about tying the camel or not. but it would be a false analogy. whatever you decide about medication, it is still a good reminder to always keep trust in Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
i take no medication except marijuana and will actively refuse such blatant neurotoxins
do not. the effects they'll cause will be documented when you're detained and used as evidence to suffice indefinite detention.

permanent neurodegeneration (smaller brain, less grey matter, less connections) and permanent disorders such as dyskinesia are just some of the effects.

id like to think this is a situation like when a man came unto the Apostle alayhe salaam about tying the camel or not. but it would be a false analogy. whatever you decide about medication, it is still a good reminder to always keep trust in Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala

Indeed, it was the Quran that said, that for every disease there is a herb to cure of it

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryomoar wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Indeed, it was the Quran that said, that for every disease there is a herb to cure of it

this is similar to the case of a cherokee legend i've read.

http://judynolan-ivil.tripod.com/id30.html

They began then to devise and name so many new diseases, one after another, that had not their invention at last failed them, no one of the human race would have been able to survive.
The grubworm grew constantly more pleased as the name of each disease was called off, until at last they reached the end of the list, when some one proposed to make menstruation sometimes fatal to women.
On this he rose-up in his place and cried: "Wadâñ'! [Thanks!] I'm glad some more of them will die, for they are getting so thick that they tread on me."
The thought fairly made him shake with joy, so that he fell over backward and could not get on his feet again, but had to wriggle off on his back, as the Grubworm has done ever since.

When the Plants, who were friendly to Man, heard what had been done by the animals, they determined to defeat the latter's evil designs.
Each Tree, Shrub, and Herb, down even to the Grasses and Mosses, agreed to furnish a cure for some one of the diseases named, and each said: "I shall appear to help Man when he calls upon me in his need."

Thus came medicine; and the plants, every one of which has its use if we only knew it, furnish the remedy to counteract the evil wrought by the revengeful animals.
Even weeds were made for some good purpose, which we must find out for ourselves.
When the doctor does not know what medicine to use for a sick man the spirit of the plant tells him.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: