Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

should be getting some welfare
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Nirojan wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
selling drugs is not comparable to working a job. its dirty money. not hard earned. doesnt give the same satisfaction as a honest days work.
yea it does, in fact it gives you even more satisfaction knowing you cheated the system
what about all the watching your back for informants, peeking through the blinds to see if the block is hot, and wondering if the cop outside is headed to your crib... None of that stuff makes it worth it unless you're dealing in serious weight, but then you could actually do long time. Drugs have skewed your perception.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
wish i had welfare

get diagnosed with schizophrenia because we have had medically educated individuals all pronounce you ill
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
greatsage wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
wish i had welfare

get diagnosed with schizophrenia because we have had medically educated individuals all pronounce you ill

no one has pronounced me ill

everyone look, a elf is spewing shit again LMFAO

this nigga thinks he medically educated LMFAO

we have had about three separate occasions in the last <24 hours in which you have plainly demonstrated your delusion and this is yet another
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
greatsage wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
greatsage wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
wish i had welfare

no one has pronounced me ill

everyone look, a elf is spewing shit again LMFAO

this nigga thinks he medically educated LMFAO

we have had about three separate occasions in the last <24 hours in which you have plainly demonstrated your delusion and this is yet another

i love ur shitty logic of ignoring what was said...which is you are a bullshitter

gg no re ur logic beneath me

>literally you

NlGGERS wrote:
greatsage wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
greatsage wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
greatsage wrote:
christianity is a false, man-made religion

ur life is a false, man made fantasy by me

>finally admits he is a man
just because your fantasy is false does not mean what they are about is false.

yes back down as mortal man dumbcuck

god back down as mortal man (jc) disguised as devil

how dumb is an elf

post #5442 proclaiming pity for you

post #666

oh look at dat, i hear u but ignore ur elf ass
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

i didnt come from the gutter. i have lived an incredibly privilaged life. through my own actions i put myself in that situation.
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
wish i had welfare

This video is too obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6ioKjZsGU
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are still just scum for trying to bilk a system you don't need just because you're fucking lazy.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
You are still just scum for trying to bilk a system you don't need just because you're fucking lazy.

i hope this is not directed at me...i said wish.
Nah, it's directed at Talix. He's the one actively gloating about trying to get welfare while also claiming he's making great money.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

Yes please pretend you have any idea of my life or what you're talking about
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Yes please pretend you have any idea of my life or what you're talking about

Okay, you claim to "average 5k a week", and you also are literally bragging about trying to get welfare and how cool it's going to be to do nothing and get money. You sounds like one lazy motherfucker to me.
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Honestly? I have a few friends who "game" the system.

They literally sit on their ass doing nothing but playing games. They attend an online college and take only a couple of courses "because it's too hard to take more". I never saw them struggle with homework or workload for more than an hour, I always saw them playing games.

Worst part? The government pays them. The government pays them to get an education and more for bills. These motherfuckers literally plan to the cent what they're expected to get, and start stating all the luxuries they'll buy when they get it.

In fact, they even purposely go to a online christian university (that's cheap af) just so they have more luxury money when they get their school check.

They even get super heated/entitled when the money doesn't come when they thought it would. Literally heard this conversation not too long ago:
Quote:
I would of had my damn PS4 by now had the fucking government gave me my student check like they should have by now

This honestly pisses me off because not only are you getting aid for being a lazy sonofabitch, you act entitled that your school money came a little late, so you had to postpone on purchasing your luxuries for a week.

But you know what? As heated as I was writing this, I'm glad. I'm glad I didn't end up like them. I'm glad to be where I am now. I got a job with Microsoft and will be living a fulfilling life. I can game on the side, and not depend on tentative money coming for luxuries. I'm glad my credit score isn't shit, so I can actually make purchases on my credit card without worrying. I'm honestly looking at these living examples of what it's like to be on welfare, and using that as motivation to keep doing what I do.

So you know what? If you live off welfare, then I'm glad for you. I'm glad that your content with your choice of life style, because to me? It's a miserable life, where you crave attention and become a entitled selfish prick. I'd rather pay my taxes doing "slave labor" (e.g. what I love), then resort to the scum like you. I might not make ~5k a week, but then again money isn't everything. Money is a tool to get you where you want to be to obtain happiness.

Anyway, that's my rant for CEF for the month.
TheIndianGuy - I'm honestly stoked to see the progress that you've made. I hope you keep moving up the ladder, because you definitely fucking deserve it.

HackOtaku - Honestly I'd just mark Talix as a troll who craves off logical fallacies and attention. At this point I would ignore him, as that removes his one outlet of attention.

Last edited by Fafaffy on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
Honestly? I have a few friends who "game" the system.

They literally sit on their ass doing nothing but playing games. They attend an online college and take only a couple of courses "because it's too hard to take more". I never saw them struggle with homework or workload for more than an hour, I always saw them playing games.

Worst part? The government pays them. The government pays them to get and education and more for bills. These motherfuckers literally plan to the cent what they're expected to get, and start stating all the luxuries they'll buy when they get it.

In fact, they even purposely go to a online christian university (that's cheap af) just so they have more luxury money when they get their school check.

They even get super heated/entitled when the money doesn't come when they thought it would. Literally heard this conversation not too long ago:
Quote:
I would of had my damn PS4 by now had the fucking government gave me my student check like they should have by now

This honestly pisses me off because not only are you getting aid for being a lazy sonofabitch, you act entitled that your school money came a little late, so you had to postpone on purchasing your luxuries for a week.

But you know what? As heated as I was writing this, I'm glad. I'm glad I didn't end up like them. I'm glad to be where I am now. I got a job with Microsoft and will be living a fulfilling life. I can game on the side, and not depend on tentative money coming for luxuries. I'm glad my credit score isn't shit, so I can actually make purchases on my credit card without worrying. I'm honestly looking at these living examples of what it's like to be on welfare, and using that as motivation to keep doing what I do.

So you know what? If you live off welfare, then I'm glad for you. I'm glad that your content with your choice of life style, because to me? It's a miserable life, where you crave attention and become a entitled selfish prick. I'd rather pay my taxes doing "slave labor" (e.g. what I love), then resort to the scum like you. I might not make ~5k a week, but then again money isn't everything. Money is a tool to get you where you want to be to obtain happiness.

Anyway, that's my rant for CEF for the month.
TheIndianGuy - I'm honestly stoked to see the progress that you've made. I hope you keep moving up the ladder, because you definitely fucking deserve it.

HackOtaku - Honestly I'd just mark Talix as a troll who craves off logical fallacies and attention. At this point I would ignore him, as that removes his one outlet of attention.

I'm glad to see you post Faf, you are wise beyond your years. Good for you too, for working as hard as you have to get where you are. And yeah, I think you're right. He's either trolling or just plain stupid at this point, I should just leave him be.
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

I'm glad to see you post Faf, you are wise beyond your years. Good for you too, for working as hard as you have to get where you are. And yeah, I think you're right. He's either trolling or just plain stupid at this point, I should just leave him be.

Quote:
You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.

Dammit.. I'll rep TheIndianGuy, then you tomorrow~

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My time spent with many lower street drug dealers who just sells the product I'd ship to them because the area they were at. These were a demand but no supply. These sell for 2.3x in their area than actual market value. I hardly dealt with these thugs because they were for the most part cancer. But I'd fly out to this small town every week to check on how things goes. I stayed in their little trap house for a day or two but eventually just stayed in hotels when I visit. They were all on welfare and pretty much everything blablfy described but worse. Sits around and smokes weed all the time. Never on call. Always asleep. Always late. All very sloppy. They never cared to get out of their situation even though they were making extra income untaxed by the government. They saved up to buy more weed and true religion jeans. They all had kids and their girlfriends take care of them while they just sit around and smoke weed. But they'd always comment how I always come in looking like I'm CEO of Google so that was nice

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your money

Lol you mad

I use my cheques to buy weed

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: