Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:46 pm    Post subject: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

They're a fraud

They don't do any advocacy

When I called them from the hospital they told me there's "absolutely nothing they could do" to advocate on my behalf

And the worst:

They're funded by the same people funding the institutions responsible for their abuse

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
They're a fraud

When I called them from the hospital they told me there's "absolutely nothing they could do" to advocate on my behalf

And the worst:

They're funded by the same people funding the institutions responsible for their abuse

just literally stop, im feeling good off a smoke and i can tolerate your autistic ass atm.

ur beating a dead horse

No, I have a friend who is a pothead, you're too busy escaping reality with your head so far inside your ass that you're resisting any efforts at coming back to reality

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>> Clicks post

>> Reads it

>> Complains about person who posted by responding to post, instead of not reading the post after clicking it

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
>> Clicks post

>> Reads it

>> Complains about person who posted by responding to post, instead of not reading the post after clicking it

click post, ignore what was said after seeing 1 word, shitpost on your mexican ass.

no one gives a fuck bout u.

Except you, my obsessed stalker ♥

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

kosmas
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
They're a fraud

And the worst:

just literally stop, im feeling good off a smoke and i can tolerate your autistic ass atm.

ur beating a dead horse

No, I have a friend who is a pothead, you're too busy escaping reality with your head so far inside your ass that you're resisting any efforts at coming back to reality

the reality is that i see what this truly is, you can kindly go kill yourself as ur questioning how I live my single player life compared to ur automation.

pls stfu.

both of you are two extremes of the same coin

weed can help depression and anxiety, but at the same time it can make it worse

just don't let it take over your life, it won't treat your problems but it can help you work through them until you can fix them another way

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

kosmas wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
They're a fraud

And the worst:

ur beating a dead horse

the reality is that i see what this truly is, you can kindly go kill yourself as ur questioning how I live my single player life compared to ur automation.

pls stfu.

just don't let it take over your life, it won't treat your problems but it can help you work through them until you can fix them another way
this. it helped me for many years no problem then started giving me anxiety attacks, so I quit last week. I feel decent... but after so long weed became a big part of producing and stuff.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
kosmas wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
They're a fraud

And the worst:

ur beating a dead horse

pls stfu.

this. it helped me for many years no problem then started giving me anxiety attacks, so I quit last week. I feel decent... but after so long weed became a big part of producing and stuff.

it's a simple matter of reconditioning. pavol'vs dog
kosmas
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
kosmas wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
They're a fraud

And the worst:

ur beating a dead horse

pls stfu.

>"I took psychology 1" starter pack

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

kosmas wrote:
>"I took psychology 1" starter pack

lol'd
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Psychiatric Patients Advocacy Office is a sham Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
kosmas wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
NlGGERS wrote:
ThelndianGuy wrote:
They're a fraud

And the worst:

ur beating a dead horse

pls stfu.

We did Pavlov's dogs when we read Brave New World in High School English

And then the college human development course

This is actually very related to the discussion

I'm surprised you didn't decide to become a mental health counselor

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

cant tell if being genuine or mocking me.

but if serious a lot of what i share was self taught/learned through my experience in active drug addiction followed by recovery from drug addiction.

i have had a passion for helping people my entire life and considered a job that would allow me to do this. but then i thought abot how working my ass off, living a humble life saving every pwnny allowing me to retire early. part of this plan includes saving up enough money to open up and run a sober living home. then i can use my money in some way (havent figured out yet) to maybe start a non profit business or go back to school and stufy something else. maybe be a special ed teacher. or a counselor of some sort.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:

All that lecturing people on the forum and you're still insecure

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThelndianGuy wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

All that lecturing people on the forum and you're still insecure

modest and wary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: