Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i need ur wisdom guys
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:59 am    Post subject: i need ur wisdom guys Reply with quote

this new girl started at work and from the start she always caught me eye from a far. we got to know eachother quickly while talking at work then she invites me over to get drunk

at first i was a little unconfortable around her I was a virgin before out first play date then when we were both hammered i went for it kissed her, carried her to the bed and anyone who doesnt have aspergers knows where it went from here.

fast forward a few days she invites me over again we do the same thing. sex, drink; then she mentions she has a boyfriend. I can tell just by the way she talks that she doesnt want to be with him that they have nothing in common and are long distance. hes overly protective of her and shows signs of bipolar disorder. I tell her shes gotta do whats best for her and break up.

anyway earlier today she txts me and tells me that him and her are moving to another state because he got a job there. She invites me over again with obvious intentions of getting drunk and fucking,

my question is how the fuck do i convince her to not move away with this guy. her and I have a rediculous amount of stuff in common and her bf is completely different. I can tell she likes my style, I told her she was my first but she laughed and told me she didnt belive me, but it was true.

how to get the girl
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tick ZF
Cake-san
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she doesn't believe you,why did you believe her? That's the strange thing.Sometimes,girl will not breakup from that man if she sees something beneficial from him.But nevermind, I know nothing.

P:S: you're being used. (But I don't have any advise) Laughing

Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized theres a lot more psychology involved in this than i originally thought
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
tick ZF
this is the only useful advise in this thread
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't want that shit. If you get her to stay back just for you, you're going to have to date her. You don't want to date her, because she's already proven to you that she's a cheating bitch, so just keep hitting it until she leaves.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magic wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
You don't want that shit. If you get her to stay back just for you, you're going to have to date her. You don't want to date her, because she's already proven to you that she's a cheating bitch, so just keep hitting it until she leaves.
I guess Sad Sad Sad

She's a recovering heroin addict with the biggest needle marks I've ever seen in my life but I would've never known based on her mannerism and face.

Her bf is all the way down in the city hours from us. She livres with her mom who searches her room every day
Sounds like he's making enough money to have a place of his own. You'll need to compete with that, because I bet she doesn't want to live with her mom. It sounds like she just wants to have a little fun with you until she can go be with her boyfriend though. Just enjoy it.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0xFBADBEEF wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
I guess Sad Sad Sad

She's a recovering heroin addict with the biggest needle marks I've ever seen in my life but I would've never known based on her mannerism and face.

Her bf is all the way down in the city hours from us. She livres with her mom who searches her room every day

nvm dump her, fuck dat a red flag "recovering" we see how well that turns out for the real indianguy

heroin nasty to begin with soooo
sorry sperglords/fedoras need not comment you simply can't understand the pussy game

no sorry i dont fuck bitches with herorin needles in them Wink

youre missing out
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

find another girl

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

^ this. How does it feel to be a side bitch anyways? If you're already catching feelings or caught feelings, just look at it for what it is but don't embrace it seeing the type of person they are.

hf getting laid
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0xFBADBEEF wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

^ this. How does it feel to be a side bitch anyways? If you're already catching feelings or caught feelings, just look at it for what it is but don't embrace it seeing the type of person they are.

hf getting laid

ya i take back what i said, OP is a little bitch (from text above)

still wouldn't fuck a heroin bitch

Wait, why is she a heroin bitch? Why is OP a bitch?
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not emotionally attached, I'd definitely say go for it. But this shit is just going to hurt like a bitch if you keep involving yourself with her until she leaves. Because it sounds like she'll stay with the current boyfriend.
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be wrong to show some proof to the clueless victim that she has been fucking around with another guy or multiple men? I mean doing this after shes done using you ofcourse. Or would that be considered a dick move.
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: i need ur wisdom guys Reply with quote

Black Magic wrote:
carried her to the bed and anyone who doesnt have aspergers knows where it went from here.

Where did it go from there? Did she restrain you to the bed and call the EMS to inject you with Ativan?

NlGGERS wrote:
sorry i dont fuck bitches with herorin needles in them Wink

Code white. 55 year old white male, with long white hair, last seen on ground floor, with IVs attached in both arms.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: