Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inside cop car again
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:13 pm    Post subject: Inside cop car again Reply with quote

Made progress because no handcuffs were used this time
(They probably read my notes)

They offered me a ride and left me in the middle of nowhere

I called a cab and went home

Cost me $25

How the fuck they know I have bipolar disorder?????????

I told them I don't
(Cuz it's true)

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh yes, I forgot that police routinely gather up people they think to be mentally unstable and drop the off just wherever. A very important part of our criminal justice system.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Ahh yes, I forgot that police routinely gather up people they think to be mentally unstable and drop the off just wherever. A very important part of our criminal justice system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlight_tours

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, nice free tour.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Damn, nice free tour.

I know, Gawd bless America

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Damn, nice free tour.

Quote:
A starlight tour is a slang term originating in Canada for a non-sanctioned police practice of picking up vulnerable individuals in their cruisers, mainly Aboriginal people, and taking them outside of town where they would be beaten and/or abandoned on the side of the road, frequently resulting in death by exposure.

I thank myself for simply reading and realizing that without a doubt you are indeed the son of a fucking retard mexican.

Just kill yourself, you call others schizo when normal...like I said and I will say again, you project yourself onto others on a dead forum...you have no life.

Kill yourself, this thread has finally put the nail in the coffin for me..I give everyone chances but this was the finish line.

Literally, kill yourself.

Canada is in America, dumbass.

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must've gave them some probable cause for this to happen.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
You must've gave them some probable cause for this to happen.

he clearly didn't give us the whole story.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Damn, nice free tour.

Quote:
A starlight tour is a slang term originating in Canada for a non-sanctioned police practice of picking up vulnerable individuals in their cruisers, mainly Aboriginal people, and taking them outside of town where they would be beaten and/or abandoned on the side of the road, frequently resulting in death by exposure.

I thank myself for simply reading and realizing that without a doubt you are indeed the son of a fucking retard mexican.

Just kill yourself, you call others schizo when normal...like I said and I will say again, you project yourself onto others on a dead forum...you have no life.

Kill yourself, this thread has finally put the nail in the coffin for me..I give everyone chances but this was the finish line.

Quote of the year, thanks you dumb fuck.

Literally just google if CANADA is in AMERICA..

ITS in NORTH AMERICA, but not USA

edit: at this point in time I do not consider any of quoted person's posts trolling...i want to point out to everyone he is literally a schizo and should be locked up

http://www.usaisnotamerica.com/

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Damn, nice free tour.

Quote:

edit: at this point in time I do not consider any of quoted person's posts trolling...i want to point out to everyone he is literally a schizo and should be locked up

actually,

America

The United States.

also the A·mer·i·cas The landmasses and islands of North America, Central America, and South America.

Always called it AMERICAS

since its the 3 landmasses u dumbfuck

sure u can call canada an extension of murica, but its still canada, not united states of america.

we aren't united provinces of murica r we now

You're the first Canadian to disagree with the fact that America is a continent. They call it the United States of America, that means "the United States" is a part of America, but not America in itself.

Stop pretending like people from the United States own the continent.

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Damn, nice free tour.

Quote:

actually,

America

The United States.

also the A·mer·i·cas The landmasses and islands of North America, Central America, and South America.

sure u can call canada an extension of murica, but its still canada, not united states of america.

You're the first Canadian to disagree with the fact that America is a continent. They call it the United States of America, that means "the United States" is a part of America, but not America in itself.

I don't think he meant that.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0xFBADBEEF wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
0xFBADBEEF wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Damn, nice free tour.

Quote:

actually,

America

The United States.

I don't think he meant that.

CleverBot is our cef schizo.

ignore him, he is retarded...sad to say.

In every day speech.
People use America to refer to the country USA.

But in any scientific context, or in giving an answer in school, then the correct terminology should be used:
namely
the continent is North America. Another continent is South America

The "Americas" is a valid term that means both continents.

And "continent" includes all the associated off shore islands. In the case of North America that includes the islands of Central America (Cuba etc), and the large islands off the coast of Canada including Greenland.

ya and america refers to one of those continents. it was pretty clear what was meant. arguing over semantics like this when even u understand what he said, is just u going out of your way to be an asshole

literally would not have a functioning economy or internet if it weren't for schizophrenia. the greatest and most contributory minds of several generations have had schizophrenia. just because someone is neurodivergent does not mean they're any less valid in their statements, actions, or opinions, you prejudiced, ableist fuck.
you're shrooms, right? you are schizo too. this is just how you project, i guess
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
just because someone is neurodivergent does not mean they're any less valid in their statements, actions, or opinions, you prejudiced, ableist fuck.

no talix according to konr it means exactly that. or he wouldnt continuously bring up my past drug use and age of girls i had sex with while under the influence of these mind altering substances.

oh wait, he only brings it up because he every time because he cant prove my statements wrong. my truth is too powerful.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
just because someone is neurodivergent does not mean they're any less valid in their statements, actions, or opinions, you prejudiced, ableist fuck.

no talix according to konr it means exactly that. or he wouldnt continuously bring up my past drug use and age of girls i had sex with while under the influence of these mind altering substances.

oh wait, he only brings it up because he every time because he cant prove my statements wrong. my truth is too powerful.

exactly this.
also noticed substantial improvements in you since you've been sober. not like, from building yourself back up, but in your character and cognition. pretty startling.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:

exactly this.
also noticed substantial improvements in you since you've been sober. not like, from building yourself back up, but in your character and cognition. pretty startling.

its nice to hear that others have noticed. my brain is so much sharper. it really took me a long time to recover and was discouraging in the past. they say it can take up to 2 years to fully recover. im so happy to have my mind back. <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: