Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A serious question to all you voters.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
CleverBot wrote:
I support Sanders for many reasons:

-He's self funding has campaign, so he has no lobbyists or special interests controlling him.
-He wants campaign finance reform
-He wants to put tariffs on Mexican imported goods to make American factories more competitive
-He was against the Iraq war
-He wants to repeal and replace Obamacare with something even better
-He wants to build a safehaven for the refugees in the Middle East instead of having them come over here
-He is against the TPP
-He wants to be aggressive with ISIS

Except Bernie can't win. So I guess you're stuck with Trump.
This post is a fantastic example of you being mentally challenged. He has literally copy pasted what the other dude said about Trump you dense cunt.
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
CleverBot wrote:

-He's self funding has campaign, so he has no lobbyists or special interests controlling him.
-He wants to put tariffs on Mexican imported goods to make American factories more competitive
-He wants to build a safehaven for the refugees in the Middle East instead of having them come over here
-He is against the TPP

This post is a fantastic example of you being mentally challenged. He has literally copy pasted and only slightly modified what the other dude said about Trump you dense cunt.

Hence you support my point.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
CleverBot wrote:

-He is against the TPP

This post is a fantastic example of you being mentally challenged. He has literally copy pasted and only slightly modified what the other dude said about Trump you dense cunt.

So you responding to the guy that is obviously taking the piss and not supporting bernie with his post that is entirely a copy of reasons the other dude supports Trump and acting like he is serious isn't dumb? Okay mate. You keep saying you'll be successful but I'm not buying that with this brain of yours bud.
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
CleverBot wrote:

-He is against the TPP

So you responding to the guy that is obviously taking the piss and not supporting bernie with his post that is entirely a copy of reasons the other dude supports Trump and acting like he is serious isn't dumb? Okay mate. You keep saying you'll be successful but I'm not buying that with this brain of yours bud.

I don't know what you do in life, but I'm 99% confident I will be more successful than you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
CleverBot wrote:

-He is against the TPP

I don't know what you do in life, but I'm 99% confident I will be more successful than you.

Your successful may be very different to mine, and at no point did I say that I was going to be successful, least of all more successful than you. It's not a cock measuring contest, and if it were your Korean noodle wouldn't do very well now would it?
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
CleverBot wrote:

-He is against the TPP

Your successful may be very different to mine, and at no point did I say that I was going to be successful, least of all more successful than you. It's not a cock measuring contest, and if it were your Korean noodle wouldn't do very well now would it?

Okay, so you say that you aren't confident you will be more successful than me. We're 50% there. Now let's hop the other 50% and we'll be golden. Also, look at the extremely coherent arguments your camp is saying here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJiMW8EHiK4
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waxxup still when challenged refuses to name the number of degrees he has at what age and what age he started college.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit[1].jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  76.39 KB
 Viewed:  2383 Time(s)

shit[1].jpg

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
waxxup still when challenged refuses to name the number of degrees he has at what age and what age he started college.

I don't have to prove anything to you, but Alex can confirm to you that I'll be more successful than konr, you, and nearly everyone in this forum, maybe except averageazn if he plays his cards right.
But this summer, I already released I'm at $40/hr and you're at 0.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
greatsage wrote:

I don't have to prove anything to you, but Alex can confirm to you that I'll be more successful than konr, you, and nearly everyone in this forum, maybe except averageazn if he plays his cards right.

so you're not in college and you have zero degrees is what you're telling me
you haven't proved anything. you assert you're higher than to look for our approval but that is all you constantly seek.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
greatsage wrote:

so you're not in college and you have zero degrees is what you're telling me
you haven't proved anything. you assert you're higher than to look for our approval but that is all you constantly seek.

I am in college, and I'll be going through a software engineering internship this summer and graduating in December. If you hit me, I'm hitting back.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
CleverBot wrote:

-He is against the TPP

Okay, so you say that you aren't confident you will be more successful than me. We're 50% there. Now let's hop the other 50% and we'll be golden. Also, look at the extremely coherent arguments your camp is saying here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJiMW8EHiK4
I don't actually care if I'm more successful by your metric. What's important is I'm making enough money to live comfortably doing what I want to do, and surrounding myself with people I want to be around. If you disagree that's fine, everyone has their thing they give a shit about. My point is more that I can't imagine someone being successful when they can barely read as you evidence every time you respond to me. I'm not even from the US mate idk what "camp" you're putting me under. It's almost as if you're generalising because I disagree with you.
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I don't actually care if I'm more successful by your metric. What's important is I'm making enough money to live comfortably doing what I want to do, and surrounding myself with people I want to be around. If you disagree that's fine, everyone has their thing they give a shit about. My point is more that I can't imagine someone being successful when they can barely read as you evidence every time you respond to me. I'm not even from the US mate idk what "camp" you're putting me under. It's almost as if you're generalising because I disagree with you.

Wow that's a really low standard for life. But hey, if that's okay with you then go for it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:

Wow that's a really low standard for life. But hey, if that's okay with you then go for it.
Enjoying yourself is a low standard of life? I mean sure I guess you can spend your time not enjoying yourself..?
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
konr wrote:

I was literally trying to understand something. Now, it's about time I ask instead of constantly reading and getting dumbfounded by what you type. Thing is seems like konr is happy with his life including friends and family, but you just downed him saying that's a low standard. You see money as the gateway to the high life or something? Everything you mention deals with money and how you are better than a lot of people. Karma comes back to spite son.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: