Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

most recent cop
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im saying dont buy fape if u cant afford it.
my dog made the first supreme and nike bot foh
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:

ah i see. my brother is buying it for me as a gift. bape is losing its hype so a lot of people are selling which is bringing down the price some. yes it's still overpriced for what it is. but because my brother buys, resells, and trades he ends up getting all his clothes for free plus making more money than his $12/hr job. the reason i don't own anything by bape or supreme is because i'm not willing to spend that much money. but because i really want some bape stuff and my brother is offering it as a gift i'll gladly accept it.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
potaters wrote:

ah i see. my brother is buying it for me as a gift. bape is losing its hype so a lot of people are selling which is bringing down the price some. yes it's still overpriced for what it is. but because my brother buys, resells, and trades he ends up getting all his clothes for free plus making more money than his $12/hr job. the reason i don't own anything by bape or supreme is because i'm not willing to spend that much money. but because i really want some bape stuff and my brother is offering it as a gift i'll gladly accept it.

its bape.... and its high quality and exclusive, theres plenty of 'cool' brands priced lower.

Last edited by PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like the look of bape clothes to begin with, and the fact that it's high quality and exclusive makes me want it even more.

agreed that there are a lot of brands out there that have clothing i like and are significantly cheaper. i don't spend the time looking for them. my brother is into that so i have him do it and just send me the sites. i usually spend like $20-$30 on all my tops and pants.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
potaters wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
i've gained 20 lbs in the past year since i got sober. the weight has all gone to my face, stomach, chest, and waist.

my brother was asking about you today brolock. he wanted to know why you dress like a girl.

looking to buy the same cargo pants in picture but in black to go with this jacket. they're on sale for $20 right now. i think i'll order them tomorrow.

and for my one year sober my brother is either gunna get me a bape camo crewneck or a supreme grey or camo crewneck. leaning more towards bape tho.

[img]gayfakeclothes.jpg[/img]

[img]gayfakeclothes-02.jpg[/img]

dont buy fake clothes guy.

are you trying to warn me that i may end up getting a fake since supreme and bape are often replicated? i am not concerned.

my brother is crazy about what is considered high fashion. he buys supreme bape yeezy etc. stuff seconds after it drops with a paid for bot and resells it to reditors and other sites for a significant profit. he can distinguish fake from real and i trust him.
supreme bape and yeezy aren't high fashion, there's couture houses that have been around for nearly 100 years, some for longer, thats high fashion. the term is for a very special and select group of fashion houses, not anything that is "high quality". i know this isn't what you were talking about, but id like to clear it up for the sake of the discussion
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
potaters wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
i've gained 20 lbs in the past year since i got sober. the weight has all gone to my face, stomach, chest, and waist.

my brother was asking about you today brolock. he wanted to know why you dress like a girl.

looking to buy the same cargo pants in picture but in black to go with this jacket. they're on sale for $20 right now. i think i'll order them tomorrow.

and for my one year sober my brother is either gunna get me a bape camo crewneck or a supreme grey or camo crewneck. leaning more towards bape tho.

[img]gayfakeclothes.jpg[/img]

[img]gayfakeclothes-02.jpg[/img]

dont buy fake clothes guy.

are you trying to warn me that i may end up getting a fake since supreme and bape are often replicated? i am not concerned.

my brother is crazy about what is considered high fashion. he buys supreme bape yeezy etc. stuff seconds after it drops with a paid for bot and resells it to reditors and other sites for a significant profit. he can distinguish fake from real and i trust him.
supreme bape and yeezy aren't high fashion, there's couture houses that have been around for nearly 100 years, some for longer, thats high fashion. the term is for a very special and select group of fashion houses, not anything that is "high quality". i know this isn't what you were talking about, but id like to clear it up for the sake of the discussion

Yea that's true.

Last edited by PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Verse 4: Okasian]
잊지 마, I'm a muhfucking trendsetter (날 잊지 마)
All my shit very rare, never seen ‘em, have you? (못 봤잖아)
믿지 마 너네 오빠, 돈을 벌긴 개뿔
개소리야 개소리야, 돈을 벌긴 개뿔
여전히 몸엔 camo, 상어가죽 걸친 채로 (Bape)
여기는 강남대로, 골목길 들어가면 우주로 (space)
걸음 안에 평화, 주머니 안엔 울보전화
내 정신을 돌고 돌아서 제자리, 김연아

TheIndianGuy wrote:
when you wear belts do you normally wear a shirt under the belt or a smaller shirt to show the belt?

only time i can see a belt mattering is when you're wearing a tucked in shirt. and even then i wouldn't want it being something too flashy or fancy, but something clean and simple.

Prety much just shows when im sagging extremly low or if i stretch up, but yeah thats what i as thinking is i need to buy some shorter pants
I think something like this is a pretty good fit
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCT6611GyK2/
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCT6611GyK2/

Link

:^)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: