Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding a pointer in Bluestacks 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deatro
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject: Finding a pointer in Bluestacks 2 Reply with quote

Hello I am relatively new to CE for bluestacks and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem. I am trying to acquire 1 of 2 things...

1. the static address (pointer) of a given value

OR

2. the actual process of bluestacks 2

So here is the situation...

I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, 20gig ram, bluestacks 2 (emulator), and CE 6.5 (64bit). CE Settings: MEM_PRIVATE, MEM_IMAGE, MEM_MAPPED all checked. Using kernelmode debugger DBVM and CE Kernel routines (Query memory region routines, Read/Write Process Memory, Open Process) all checked also.

I can access a given value of a game [X] and change it within bluestacks 2 using [Physical Memory] just fine. However I can not find the static address/pointer. When I hit F5 or F6, I get nothing from the debugger, it returns nothing at all. So is there something I am missing? Or is there a process (EXE) within bluestacks 2 that I should be using instead?

I do have limited knowledge when it comes to CE and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

physical memory is no real process so debugging or pointers won't work. (well, you could find the pagetable setup and write a ce plugin to deal with that, but not worth it)

try running ceserver on a rooted bluestacks (the x86 one)
then connect ce to it and you may be able to use the pointerscan, and perhaps even debug (but don't count on that with bluestacks)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
deatro
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the late correspondence .

I have managed to root my Bluestacks and connect to CEServer and I have installed Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool. It opens the CMD but I am unsure how to connect Cheat Engne to CEServer. This is all new terriotory for me. Any insight would be appreciated.
deatro
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please offer me some assistance? I have installed both ceserver_arm32 and libceserver-extension_arm.so to my system/xbin. Given both files and /xbin directory 777 permissions. Checked my root with king root, all systems go. But when I attempt to execute ceserver I get a 255 exit error. Please help.[/img]

Capture.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.75 KB
 Viewed:  30028 Time(s)

Capture.PNG

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluestacks needs the x86 build
as for connecting, use adb and setup a port forward on the tcp port used by ceserver and then connect to 127.0.0.1

deatro
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I took some advice from a previous post you answered and used a tcp port you provided. After forwarding the port I connected to the address and then tried to run ceserver but didn't get far. I know I'm missing something simple. I just can't figure it out.

Capture2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.38 KB
 Viewed:  29965 Time(s)

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.38 KB
 Viewed:  29965 Time(s)

Capture3.PNG

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

capture 2 is correct (but don't do that connect. just setting up the port forward is enoigh)

capture 3 looks fine as well

from this point you should start cheat engine
go to the processlist
click network
there fill in 127.0.0.1 as ip and leave port the same, and connect
then with luck you should see a list of processes (if not, then you may need to set selinux to passive)

deatro
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back again, after another few days of troubleshooting, I think I'm still not getting through. I've set Selinux to passive and I think that worked. But still CT can't connect. Anymore advice?

Capture5.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.86 KB
 Viewed:  29819 Time(s)

Capture5.PNG

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're sure you're connecting to 127.0.0.1 with cheat engine ? (After the adb forward, before adb connect)

deatro
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it LOL. I just had to use the port I forwarded instead of 5555. I have access to the pointscan now! I appreciate all of your help. It took a little work on my part to understand your insight, but sure enough I am now connected. I am grateful, you didn't have to assist me but you chose to so thank you very much. I learned something these last few days Smile Very Happy

Capture6.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.07 KB
 Viewed:  29744 Time(s)

Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.37 KB
 Viewed:  29744 Time(s)

Capture7.PNG

dariendark
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to accomplish this myself, but it keeps failing.
I'm using bluestack 3 rooted, I placed the files in xbin and changed their permissions (this part is identical to how I did it with my phone)
I've followed the steps deatro did, port forwarded tcp 52736, su, setenforce 0, ceserver_x86, it looks very similar to the page in capture 6.
I try to manually connect using cheatengine with both 127.0.0.1 and 10.0.2.15 and localhost. but it keeps failing to connect to server. any attempt to adb connect cuts off ceserver.
I do have a question, I'm connecting to a router regardless, but does this setup require a router, or is it all inhouse on the computer?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you do ADB forward on the windows command shell or in the android command shell ?

dariendark
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the windows command shell (just to specify, I'm using the one built into bstweaker)
I'll post screen shots when I get home from work tonight
MarioJP
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Finding a pointer in Bluestacks 2 Reply with quote

deatro wrote:
Hello I am relatively new to CE for bluestacks and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem. I am trying to acquire 1 of 2 things...

1. the static address (pointer) of a given value

OR

2. the actual process of bluestacks 2

So here is the situation...

I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, 20gig ram, bluestacks 2 (emulator), and CE 6.5 (64bit). CE Settings: MEM_PRIVATE, MEM_IMAGE, MEM_MAPPED all checked. Using kernelmode debugger DBVM and CE Kernel routines (Query memory region routines, Read/Write Process Memory, Open Process) all checked also.

I can access a given value of a game [X] and change it within bluestacks 2 using [Physical Memory] just fine. However I can not find the static address/pointer. When I hit F5 or F6, I get nothing from the debugger, it returns nothing at all. So is there something I am missing? Or is there a process (EXE) within bluestacks 2 that I should be using instead?

I do have limited knowledge when it comes to CE and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

No need to do physical memory access with bluestacks anymore after i found the actual process that contains the game inside the emulator. Heck, you don't even need to enable DBVM anymore after this. all i know for Bluestacks 3, the actual exe you want to look for is HD-Player.exe. This is where it contains the app that bluestacks is running. Not only does this makes things 10 times much easier than the physical memory method, your computer does not reboot in the process.
dariendark
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a screen shot of what happens if I run the port forward before ceserver. the process gets terminated by what I can only assume is the port it needs getting blocked.

if I do it afterwards, the problem gets reversed with adb saying it cant forward the port as it cannot bind to socket, (as seen in the second screen shot)

Capture 2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.37 KB
 Viewed:  19025 Time(s)

Capture 2.PNG

capture 1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.79 KB
 Viewed:  19025 Time(s)

capture 1.PNG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: