Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gf drove my car into another car, no reasonable explanation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Nirojan wrote:
what kind of a whip is it?

watch me drip, now watch me vape-ey
watch me drip drip
now watch me vape-ey
i never paid my friend back and hes repoing my rda now Sad Sad Sad
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I be embarrassed for never having a gf in my life. I don't feel embarrassed but in the past others have reacted in a sort of like a patronizing manner.

Idk if patronizing is the right word but they would like take pity on me when I mentioned it when it ever happened to come up in a convo.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:36 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Should I be embarrassed for never having a gf in my life. I don't feel embarrassed but in the past others have reacted in a sort of like a patronizing manner.

Idk if patronizing is the right word but they would like take pity on me when I mentioned it when it ever happened to come up in a convo.

If you feel the need to have a gf just because you feel social pressure and I see a lot of people are a victim to this. Many of their friends are in relationships so they feel some sort of social pressure to be in relationship. Either direct influence or indirect influence. That's why you gotta really understand yourself and understand your emotions very well. Anyways, people that go into the relationship due to social pressure tends to not go well. Just do you and focus on what you enjoy. More importantly, fall in love with your work. That will never disappoint you. Ever. That is something you can control, something you can always improve and measure. Relationships are 2 way streets and although it can be really beautiful, it takes much more work and you can't control the other person. I'm not saying as a control freak, but that leaves you vulnerable and in the end, disappointed. I dont know how old you are, I'm just assuming you're under 25. Even then you've got plenty of time. So much of your time during this age should be focused on your foundations as a person. To find out what you like about life and what you dislike about life. What you like about yourself and dislike about yourself. Your passion. Girls - you don't really have to chase them. They come to you anyways. I've met many girls in my life that just come and go. Many of them I just stay friends with. Now is really not the time I don't think. Just my opinion. You will always lose money chasing girls, but you'll never lose girls chasing money. Doesn't have to focus on money. Focus on your work. That's what going to take up most of your life, so why bother with something that is less significant?

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:

other people are wastes of time, space, energy, etc.
stack your $ and the objects will come to you and never forget what the value of such things are to you
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:

FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
Hope she got insurance. Clearly your government would provide it for free right?
does any country provide free car insurance? You on drugs?
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does your car still work?
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Does your car still work?
Yes. She's mad at me that she's not allowed to drive anymore. And I told her I'm going to drive her around to mechanics etc and she has to deal with them to get all the shit fixed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:

you should not feel embarrassed. i got way more girls in college than high school that had self confidence, came up to me, flirted with me, etc. whereas in high school i had to seek the girl. or a girl in high school that would find me attractive was too scared to even hint at expressing those feelings.

but of course i also became much more attractive as i got older; both physically and mentally. in high school i was a chubby 130 lbs around 5'4 had a mop on my head as hair, was very shy, quiet, low self esteem and self confidence and didn't know how to interact or communicate with others.

Brolock wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:

stack your $ and the objects will come to you and never forget what the value of such things are to you

but you do neither... and use the justification of never even kissing a girl being attributed to you being more interested in money but don't even have a job and don't even have very much money to begin with which would force you to save money in order to afford things you like. you justify one thing with another but nothing you do backs this claim up.

it's time to get honest with yourself. right now you are trapped in a mental prison of irrational thinking and justification.
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were the girls that liked you in highschool middle schoolers?
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
were the girls that liked you in highschool middle schoolers?

nah, college girls. i am the one that likes the middle school and high school girls. you got your shit twisted.
Eldo
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Gf drove my car into another car, no reasonable explanat Reply with quote

M. wrote:
but it's also worth about 6x less than mine

she hit a bike with your corolla?
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Gf drove my car into another car, no reasonable explanat Reply with quote

MooseRider-OverDrive wrote:
M. wrote:
but it's also worth about 6x less than mine

she hit a bike with your corolla?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:

Brolock wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:

but you do neither... and use the justification of never even kissing a girl being attributed to you being more interested in money but don't even have a job and don't even have very much money to begin with which would force you to save money in order to afford things you like. you justify one thing with another but nothing you do backs this claim up.

it's time to get honest with yourself. right now you are trapped in a mental prison of irrational thinking and justification.
im not speaking anywhere towards my own goals. i dont care about money or material objects and they have no purpose in life. life itself has no purpose and im only working towards self-improvement through intellectual masturbation. theres no material objects i like that cost money, eveything i want can be created by myself or be had at a low cost, libraries have all my intellectual needs, there is no other things I want.

if you want to live the "american dream" and have women and objects then money is clearly the ultimate goal, for others they must give themselves purpose. life is very straightforward for those with reasonable, boring, unimaginative goals. and unfortunately these goals are selfish and contribute no purpose to human existence besides the cycle of life and death. if you're considering where romantic interests play into all of this you're failing to see the big picture, you should know where romantic and lustful interests lie to character building and to certain aspects of your own humanity. once youve considered the big picture then work on individual parts. this isnt to say theyre pointless, but if your goal in life is money then women will be objects, if it is knowledge then you will seek ones who are more than that. not to be all sjw but feminism exists for a reason.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not arguing forwoman over money or money over women. i am on neither side. the question i was asking is why do you preach something you neither believe in or practi e yourself. i only ask this because youve brought this up several times in the past. usually when someone states an opinion it is because they believe in it. what you stated was an opinion then denied this opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: