Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

">We are closer to the year 2030 than the year 2000&
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
I'd rather believe they are just some extremely intelligent beings that have managed to sustain their existence in the higher dimensions of reality and they attempt to communicate with us once we manage to consciously become aware of them. It's only a guess and not based on pure fact, as it's impossible to factually annotate personal human experience but many people who have done DMT all experience the same exact trip, and I give enough weight to their claims to at least be curious as to what this drug actually does. Everything we do in this world is chemical reactions, it only makes sense that we can establish a different set of senses when we stimulate our minds with certain chemicals.

>higher dimensions of reality
>mfw
>doesn't have ANY scientific proof of "higher dimensions of reality" or the capability of consciousness transcending as described
>ignores that RELIGION LITERALLY DESCRIBES AND ELABORATES UPON THIS
LOL

>Everything we do in this world is chemical reactions,
and ur trusting chemical reactions to tell u that things in this world is chemical reactions. so who is fooling who here

>it only makes sense that we can establish a different set of senses when we stimulate our minds with certain chemicals.
um no?? i mean maybe if you can elaborate on what you mean by "different set of senses", b.c. you're not going to have any new senses, but you may have synaesthesia, or sensory alteration/(pseudo)hallucinations. maybe you could have phrased this better?

occam's razor applied: you are calling into presupposition a wide range of things with your entity contact hypothesis, which is much more elaborate and necessitating than simply a hallucination caused by a known hallucinogen.

the next most reasonable explanation would be accessing a fungi information/superconsciousness network.

you really don't seem to understand quite a lot about your religious beliefs and misconceptions. take a class. read the gita, read the upanishads, read the vedas, read the dhammapada, pali canon, quran, etc.
then you can really critically think about these things, and then maybe you can criticise.

GannoK wrote:
MakeMeASadPandaYou wrote:
dude you high af stop smoking deemsters and shit dude for like 2 months solid

I've never done DMT, I haven't done any psychedelic in well over a year. I just think we shouldn't be advocating "The War on drugs" because it limits actual scientific studies to be done on drugs like DMT, LSD, Shrooms, and similar safe psychedelics. Psychedelics can be used to promote healthy brain activity and help depression, if used right. They are kept from the public because they keep you from being able to experience reality and the possibilities of reality. They (government and powers that be) want to keep you from making choices regardless if you wanted to do it or not.

i have done dmt over 2 dozen times, i have three psychedelics at my disposal and have used at least a dozen different psychedelics over 200 times in 4 years. war on drugs was lost a long time ago.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
Brolock, your avatar really reminds me of one of my cousins, and it's weird 0.o

Oh I found naked pictures of her via Google image search.
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
blablfy wrote:

Fucking tease
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
blablfy wrote:

Fucking tease

She is pretty attractive nonetheless. Blessed with good genes. Are you blessed with good genes?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
GannoK wrote:
I'd rather believe they are just some extremely intelligent beings that have managed to sustain their existence in the higher dimensions of reality and they attempt to communicate with us once we manage to consciously become aware of them. It's only a guess and not based on pure fact, as it's impossible to factually annotate personal human experience but many people who have done DMT all experience the same exact trip, and I give enough weight to their claims to at least be curious as to what this drug actually does. Everything we do in this world is chemical reactions, it only makes sense that we can establish a different set of senses when we stimulate our minds with certain chemicals.

>mfw
>doesn't have ANY scientific proof of "higher dimensions of reality" or the capability of consciousness transcending as described
LOL

and ur trusting chemical reactions to tell u that things in this world is chemical reactions. so who is fooling who here

>it only makes sense that we can establish a different set of senses when we stimulate our minds with certain chemicals.
um no?? i mean maybe if you can elaborate on what you mean by "different set of senses", b.c. you're not going to have any new senses, but you may have synaesthesia, or sensory alteration/(pseudo)hallucinations. maybe you could have phrased this better?

occam's razor applied: you are calling into presupposition a wide range of things with your entity contact hypothesis, which is much more elaborate and necessitating than simply a hallucination caused by a known hallucinogen.

the next most reasonable explanation would be accessing a fungi information/superconsciousness network.

you really don't seem to understand quite a lot about your religious beliefs and misconceptions. take a class. read the gita, read the upanishads, read the vedas, read the dhammapada, pali canon, quran, etc.
then you can really critically think about these things, and then maybe you can criticise.

GannoK wrote:

I've never done DMT, I haven't done any psychedelic in well over a year. I just think we shouldn't be advocating "The War on drugs" because it limits actual scientific studies to be done on drugs like DMT, LSD, Shrooms, and similar safe psychedelics. Psychedelics can be used to promote healthy brain activity and help depression, if used right. They are kept from the public because they keep you from being able to experience reality and the possibilities of reality. They (government and powers that be) want to keep you from making choices regardless if you wanted to do it or not.

i have done dmt over 2 dozen times, i have three psychedelics at my disposal and have used at least a dozen different psychedelics over 200 times in 4 years. war on drugs was lost a long time ago.

I came to these conclusions without the use of the bible, quran, torah, etc. Stop spreading gospel of how amazing select religions are, you're sending the wrong message entirely. They aren't factual and are pure human conjecture. I'm standing proof that you don't need religious texts to come to this conclusion. Great they existed in the past, but we don't need them anymore. Just let go and move on. Focus on the present and the future, not the past. We have texts from recent times explaining things about our reality better than before. Let's continue the study of objective reality and keep subjective thoughts that aren't proven to be true out of it. All the religions may talk about what I am saying, but I didn't need them to get to where I am today, and I won't need them to get to where I am going to be tomorrow.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
GannoK wrote:

>mfw
LOL

GannoK wrote:

I came to these conclusions without the use of the bible, quran, torah, etc. Stop spreading gospel of how amazing select religions are, you're sending the wrong message entirely. They aren't factual and are pure human conjecture. I'm standing proof that you don't need religious texts to come to this conclusion. Great they existed in the past, but we don't need them anymore. Just let go and move on. Focus on the present and the future, not the past. We have texts from recent times explaining things about our reality better than before. Let's continue the study of objective reality and keep subjective thoughts that aren't proven to be true out of it. All the religions may talk about what I am saying, but I didn't need them to get to where I am today, and I won't need them to get to where I am going to be tomorrow.

>I came to these conclusions without the use of the bible, quran, torah, etc.
LOL. So you are coming to conclusions with no evidence whatsoever, about these religions? you are an idiot.

>Stop spreading gospel of how amazing select religions are, you're sending the wrong message entirely.
you are stupid and you are ignorant

>They aren't factual and are pure human conjecture.
you are incredibly ignorant and this is your opinion based out of ignorance. you have also, SEVERAL TIMES, neglected my posts about divine revelation and scientific knowledge in the quran and other holy documents that illiterate, uneducated men from several hundred years ago would have had no way of knowing other than divine revelation.
greatsage wrote:
4. biblical, islamic, kemetic, sumerian, and vedic texts give scientific knowledge of the world, atmosphere, anatomy, solar system, atom, and universe, before technologies were invented to give direct access to this knowledge, and written about by those with no education -- this shows a fair bit about the divine inspiration & revelations that gave access to this knowledge

> I'm standing proof that you don't need religious texts to come to this conclusion.
herp derp no shit, an idiot can come to a stupid conclusion with no basis whatsoever, yeah, i get it, you are fucking retarded. you are proof of your idiocy and ignorance. your conclusion and opinions -- because they are based out of WILLFUL IGNORANCE -- are worth JACK. SHIT. lmfao, kid.

>Great they existed in the past, but we don't need them anymore. Just let go and move on. Focus on the present and the future, not the past.
you are so stupid and ignorant that it hurts. you have no idea what you are talking about and your opinions and words are worthless.

>Let's continue the study of objective reality and keep subjective thoughts that aren't proven to be true out of it.
you are so stupid. and this is basically the height of autism in a sentence.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:

qt, not quite as good but still pretty

GannoK wrote:
they experience the same trip because its the same substance altering their thoughts the same way. its actually not that surprising that someone that does DMT has a DMT trip. thats what drugs do.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:

GannoK wrote:
they experience the same trip because its the same substance altering their thoughts the same way. its actually not that surprising that someone that does DMT has a DMT trip. thats what drugs do.

Not everyone has the same LSD trip, not everyone has the same trip on shrooms. There is something said here that shouldn't be taken as lightly as it is.

@talix
you do nothing but attack people with your words for not believing in your "divine revelation." Do you realize what and who you sound like? I am not willfully ignorant. I just choose not to take anything religious texts say literally, because if you cherry pick things, then you don't get something cohesive. We cherry pick our own realities, but we can't cherry pick reality itself, reality just is. Until something so undeniably true presents itself (like the rapture), I'm gonna have to pass on your religious sermons.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not everyone has the same lsd or shroom trip because those drugs aren't dmt. im saying that the way that the chemical works would allow it to produce the same trip across people by its nature.

delieriants produce the same trip across people as well. things like shadow people and seeing insects. its just how the drug works from us being human, that when you're disconnected like that, that those same images and experiences would be the same.
MakeMeASadPandaYou
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ that and Emotional contagion and social commentary really play a huge role in human experiences and common perceptions but of course druqs are going to interact in the average person with similar results because they have the same neurotransmitters. Most druqs effect most peoples brains pretty similarly unless they have a neurological disorder/mental illness of some kind, or a physical illness.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All true, but what is fascinating is that this Isn't just some easily explainable psychoactive chemical like THC or nicotine. DMT has a chemical structure that is more simple than most chemical compounds. It's so simplistic, it baffles me and I'm sure many others. How is it that we can understand more about complicated structures of things like THC and Aspirin, but not exactly what DMT does.

DMT

THC

LSD

Aspirin

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:

GannoK wrote:

Not everyone has the same LSD trip, not everyone has the same trip on shrooms. There is something said here that shouldn't be taken as lightly as it is.

@talix
you do nothing but attack people with your words for not believing in your "divine revelation." Do you realize what and who you sound like? I am not willfully ignorant. I just choose not to take anything religious texts say literally, because if you cherry pick things, then you don't get something cohesive. We cherry pick our own realities, but we can't cherry pick reality itself, reality just is. Until something so undeniably true presents itself (like the rapture), I'm gonna have to pass on your religious sermons.

tl;dr: gannok is closed-minded, completely ignorant, and has admitted this. completely ignores whole sections to keep ostracizing. also has no idea what he is dismissing because he is an egotistical know-it-all.
honestly, it's really sad. because i've met atheists who actually give critical thought and approach this open-mindedly. instead you just have a fedora-tipping autist.

and i hate to jump on that bandwagon, but wow kyle, you really are autistic.

not to mention the strawmen you keep propping up because you refuse to give actual thought into my points, arguments, religion, and everything you're dismissing.

and for the nth time: completely disregards that religious texts have scientific knowledge unexplained beyond divine revelation -- true scientific revelations on things we are JUST NOW GETTING THE TECHNOLOGY TO CONFIRM.

shit, we even have proof of nuclear warfare in times previous. but your head will stay up your ass.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:

GannoK wrote:

@talix

tl;dr: gannok is closed-minded, completely ignorant, and has admitted this. completely ignores whole sections to keep ostracizing. also has no idea what he is dismissing because he is an egotistical know-it-all.
honestly, it's really sad. because i've met atheists who actually give critical thought and approach this open-mindedly. instead you just have a fedora-tipping autist.

not to mention the strawmen you keep propping up because you refuse to give actual thought into my points, arguments, religion, and everything you're dismissing.

and for the nth time: completely disregards that religious texts have scientific knowledge unexplained beyond divine revelation -- true scientific revelations on things we are JUST NOW GETTING THE TECHNOLOGY TO CONFIRM.

shit, we even have proof of nuclear warfare in times previous. but your head will stay up your ass.

You alright m8? go on, let it out. your pent up frustration from my fedora tipping common sense must be too much to handle for someone like you, after all I am the truly enlightened one.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
blablfy wrote:

GannoK wrote:

@talix

You alright m8? go on, let it out. your pent up frustration from my fedora tipping common sense must be too much to handle for someone like you, after all I am the truly enlightened one.

lol the epitome of stupidity is coming to conclusions based solely on ignorance.

btw, calling you ignorant is not an "attack with words" -- it's what you are. ignorant.

not to mention, it is not for "not believing", it is because of your /willful/ ignorance and baffling stupidity. it is you who is motivated by anger toward others "not believing" what you believe -- which is atheism.

i also find it incredibly dumbfounding that you affirm the legitimacy of OTHERS' experiences produced by a hallucinogen -- experiences that are not your own, nor have you even consumed the hallucinogen -- but you also dismiss legitimate divine experiences that are not caused by the consumption of a hallucinogen. and you manage to actually form conclusions when you have NO EXPERIENCE, AND NO KNOWLEDGE.
it makes you incredibly hypocritical, it shows that /yes, you are actually cherrypicking/ and that you fail at basic logic. you are delusional.

>"pass on your religious sermons"
it's funny because i haven't given any religious sermons, but i know a hell of a lot more than you and i have not based anything out of my own ignorance. it is solely you who bases off of ignorance. because you are stupid.

and your atheism is a religious belief. you are indoctrinated in many ways and your ignorance and closed-mindedness is proof of that. so is your hatred, and your frustration with happy, intelligent theists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: