Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else the absolute worst in having normal sleep cyles?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Anyone else the absolute worst in having normal sleep cyles? This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I don't know why, but it just seems like every time I lose scheduled structure in my life (no work/school times I need to be awake) I stay up later and later until I end up waking up at 8-11 P.M. I start sleeping around about 3-4 P.M. the next day and gradually sleep later every day until I'm back on a normal sleep cycle, but then I always end up staying up again almost immediately. I spend a lot of my time producing, writing, and I take breaks to play TagPro.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.
Something that works pretty well for me is sleeping only a few hours (usually around 4), then the next night sleeping more (around 8 hours), and then the next night sleeping less again. And then sometimes sleeping a lot (like 10 to 12 hours). The hours of sleep depend on how I'm feeling and when I wake up, but mostly if I got shit to do or places to be.
A normal sleep schedule doesn't work for me. Tried getting (and keeping) one many many times before but it never works out.
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Yeah.
Something that works pretty well for me is sleeping only a few hours (usually around 4), then the next night sleeping more (around 8 hours), and then the next night sleeping less again. And then sometimes sleeping a lot (like 10 to 12 hours). The hours of sleep depend on how I'm feeling and when I wake up, but mostly if I got shit to do or places to be.
A normal sleep schedule doesn't work for me. Tried getting (and keeping) one many many times before but it never works out.
Yep this is what happens to me.. I end up sleeping like 12 hours when when I was only up for 12 because its dark when I should be waking up. I'll have to try this and set an alarm for a 4 hour nap.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wake up at 8 on school days, but on weekends its like 12 or 1,, then im always tired as fuck on monday
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See a psychiatrist, tell him you can't sleep because every time you do, you get jolted awake

Make sure you're as dramatic as possible

You'll receive the best drugs ever as a reward

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to sleep 12-15 hrs a day. now i sleep 5-6. i wake up at 8 a.m. every morning. go to work, get home around 12-1 a.m. go to bed a few hrs later. on my day off i do the same. wake up at 8 a.m. and usually stay up later than usual. some nights ill be up til 4-5 a.m.
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds very stressful. I woke up today at 8pm after a four hour nap, so gonna try to get back on track.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it actually isnt thay bad. the first 4-5 days i started was exhausting but my body got used to it. yeh i have stress but its not overwhelmimg or harmful to my body as far as i know. the first few weeks id drink an energy drink during.my second shift. i usually on do that friday and saturday nights now cuz its busy as fuck n gotta go fast, your body only needa something like 5-6 hrs. its just a matter of getting used to it. i still have an hr or two after i get off work to watch an episode orbtwo maybe.play a little vidya.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caffeine in the morning, Lorazepam at night

Just like a robot

up and down

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
it actually isnt thay bad. the first 4-5 days i started was exhausting but my body got used to it. yeh i have stress but its not overwhelmimg or harmful to my body as far as i know. the first few weeks id drink an energy drink during.my second shift. i usually on do that friday and saturday nights now cuz its busy as fuck n gotta go fast, your body only needa something like 5-6 hrs. its just a matter of getting used to it. i still have an hr or two after i get off work to watch an episode orbtwo maybe.play a little vidya.
June 12th, 2017 - Local Indian Man Dies Of Stroke
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i deserve to suffer. if i die id get off too easy. i will live a long and painful life of a miser and a nig. i will fond pleasure in my pain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: