Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Howdy from the n00b

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CLHanssen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 am    Post subject: Howdy from the n00b Reply with quote

My typical into.

Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1' and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks.
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very... personal on your description, but welcome to the forum!
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks for the greeting.
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born in Ukraine, moved out to Israel at very young age.
I'm not a gamer but I do enjoy playing new next gen games (such as dying light evolve and gta v but aint really fan of it).
I love challenges and I love to build up stuff using cheat engine, it's easy and flexible it has pretty much everything you'd need to make awesome stuff for games and other! (except auto click and bots..).
My favorite games are Dying Light, Dead Island, Borderlands and Don't starve (regular and the together).

I'm 1.87m height (ain't really using inches or feet..), 74kg (163 lbs), I have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

I love creating stuff, talk and having fun, I also love drinks.

Welcome to the cheat engine forums!

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
aikoncwd
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:21 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I was born in Spain, I lived always at same city; Barcelona
I'm not a real gamer but I love playing videogames, also I love cheating and modding game (thats why CE drived me on this forum, lol). I love coding and programming (but I'm not a programmer), I work as sysadmin (you know, dealing with file servers, mail server, databases, SQL, Oracle, helpdesk, IT infrastructure, etc...)

I'm 1.88m and 80kg, have dark hair and brown eyes. 29 years old
I love cinema, music (hard music!), drink (and cocktail world).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: