Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fuck the word selfie
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:21 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

im a young producer and rapper from washington d.c.

BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Cool hat niro, but it screams nerd. I don't wear hats, but I'm thinking about starting.
he posted it because up2admins art is on there (hence the zoom)

every post you make is fucking retarded
Your opinion is worthless because you've had something against me forever for no reason. You're just the definition of a hater. How am I supposed to know that's his art? You must not have had much love growing up because you're socially inept.
lmao everyone fucking here says I have something against them. im just calling out the shitty fucking posts you make bruv, why are you taking it so personal, dont post shit and i wont post shit about your shit. you dont need to know its his art, but you always talk about shit that you know nothing about and act superior about it

and saying im socially inept because i think your posts are retarded is ridiculous.

The reason everyone thinks you have something against them is probably because there is something you don't like about yourself, so you try to bring everyone else down to your level. If everyone is saying it then should be a pretty clear indicator that it isn't just a coincidence, but instead you really do have something wrong with your social skills. If you wanted me to take a guess I would say you're affected by Asperger's because you lack empathy and (at least here) have difficulties with social interaction.

InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock has a point.

BreakingEardrums posts walls of texts with absolutely no substance.

It's like a pseudo-quality posting style, really just a shit post with a lot of words.

Last edited by InternetIsSeriousBusiness on Mon May 11, 2015 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Cool hat niro, but it screams nerd. I don't wear hats, but I'm thinking about starting.
he posted it because up2admins art is on there (hence the zoom)

every post you make is fucking retarded
Your opinion is worthless because you've had something against me forever for no reason. You're just the definition of a hater. How am I supposed to know that's his art? You must not have had much love growing up because you're socially inept.
lmao everyone fucking here says I have something against them. im just calling out the shitty fucking posts you make bruv, why are you taking it so personal, dont post shit and i wont post shit about your shit. you dont need to know its his art, but you always talk about shit that you know nothing about and act superior about it

and saying im socially inept because i think your posts are retarded is ridiculous.

The reason everyone thinks you have something against them is probably because there is something you don't like about yourself, so you try to bring everyone else down to your level. If everyone is saying it then should be a pretty clear indicator that it isn't just a coincidence, but instead you really do have something wrong with your social skills. If you wanted me to take a guess I would say you're affected by Asperger's because you lack empathy and (at least here) have difficulties with social interaction.
great armchair psychology. there's nothing i dislike about myself, it sounds like you're projecting.

i dont lack empathy, i speak from the need of wanting better discussion and more funny shit here, flaming and trolling produces more interesting topics than circle jerks. I dislike circle jerk culture, its why I dont go on other forums or places like reddit. if you look at my posts and their real motives, its very empathic to everyone here. if i had aspergers i wouldnt be here, and I wouldnt care so much about this place and give so much advice. it would be no fun if i posted " take some time before posting in the future, your posts are lacking in sufficient knowledge in this specific topic and in the culture of the forum. "

look at my other topics. my pic threads are always funny as fuck. my music threads always have some form of discussion. when i post in dustin threads i split the discussion further leading to more interesting posts. all my trolling has a motive. you need to reassess your own posts and identity
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
im a young producer and rapper from washington d.c.

kek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: