Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

moved back into sober living
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatchile wrote:
You're there with Roshan aren't you? The tall indian guy?

No Roshan here. I think my brother knows him though.
Fatchile
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he's at the one closer to me. I'm extremely close to you actually, 19th and Pomona isn't that far. I literally walk right by where you're at everyday going to work.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God ducking gross. This homeless tweaked moved in today n my roommate. Smelled like shot showered n just came in the room and took off his shoes and his feet smell so ducking bad. Literally hurt my head. Made him go back in the shower gave him some soap and old him to scrub his feet. Door is open airing out room but the smell isn't going away. He got mad and asked if I'm one of those pretty boys... My hygiene standards are way lower than normal people but man its so bad.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i can relate! Lived with hobos for two years (or longer, I really don't know anymore). One of them refused to shower, stank up the whole house. Left dirty spots everywhere, including the inside of the fridge and on all door handles. God that was an awful time. I had detention nearly every day back then but I didn't care 'cause going home just meant spending the rest of the day in my room, and hoping to find some unopened/untouched food.
Good thing was that one of them occasionally gave me weed, but he also occasionally went snooping in the closets in my room. And got beer spots on my laptop all the time. Fuck I had forgotten how much my life used to suck. There's my motivation to stay away from coke and heroin though. Partially.
Fatchile
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email me or PM me your number if you still have your phone stud. If you want, I can try and visit you because you need a positive support group man. You got it in you.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatchile wrote:
Email me or PM me your number if you still have your phone stud. If you want, I can try and visit you because you need a positive support group man. You got it in you.
youre a spy working for the fucking FBI trying to get dustin killed. dustin dont talk to this guy any more he may threaten your life
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today was lame. Forgot I was gonna be feeling really tired and like shit n have a headache all day when I stopped using meth. Jjust wanted to sleep all day. But instead I was doing slave yardwork around the sober living all day. And get to do it again tomorrow. N first time in years eve been feeling depressed from the meth. Forgot that would happen too. So have had trouble enjoying anything such as video games or t.v.

But I got myself in this situation so... Its not that bad could be way worse.

Also appreciate you reaching out to me fatchile.
Fatchile
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did shoot you a text message bud.
Hope you are getting rest man.

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatchile wrote:
I did shoot you a text message bud.
Hope you are getting rest man.

never received a text from any unknown numbers. got a call from someone with caller id blocked but no text. let me make sure i gave you the right number. yesterday was nice slept in til 3 pm and slept literally all day the day i got here tuesday. and today just kept busy hung out with some old friends at the house and was able to get out of the house just had to be with my friend that had a year of sobriety and lived at the house. also feeling way better already physically. mentally dont really feel depressed anymore but just meh.

need to go to a good meeting in the area and find a new sponsor. and need to start looking for a new job. and try and line a few up for when i get off lockdown. gunna look for a data entry position preferably but not too picky.

edit: yeh i gave you my old number from like a year ago. idk how i remember that number and not my current one. will message you correct number.
Fatchile
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, sounds good dude. Isn't it great how our minds retract information from past things and overlook the present when coming down?

Edit: That's good you're getting out man. I passed by that place again today and it almost looks and feels like it is a nice place

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so glad i talked to my brother and friend the night before coming here. was almost going to grab a sleeping bag n backpack shampoo comfy clothes and work outfit, sleeping outside, doing laundry at coin laundry, washing hair in public bathrooms then going to work until the xanax was out of my system THEN move into sober living. but i know if i did that i would never have come here or held it off a lot longer til i got bad lost my job and withdrew all the money i had saved up and spent it on meth n heroin. plus fuck a minimum wage job when compared to my life n health. can always get a new one.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so fucking angry right now. wanted to get out of the house so went with a friend to agape since theyre doing friday rhe 13th tattoos for $13. the selection is lame and all the guys here are super douchy and the girls annoying ditzy dumbos in recovery. not that i was planning to get a tattoo when coming here. one of the optio.s was a slice of pizza. i told this fat guy to get the pizza slice on his nipple. they also had a little noose and a roll of toilet paper. they said they wouldnt tattoo the noose around the base of my dick or the roll of toilet paper on my ass cheek.
Sephiron
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Fatchile wrote:
Which sober living are you in?

Treehouse same place I was at for almost 8 months. Right on 19th and Anaheim by the church and in n out. Am gunna be bored as fuck this next month stuck here. I think I need a video game to invest in.

dude, I'm actually proud of you. Stick to it this time. I think the whole reason you relapsed last time is because of your dealer, right? He wanted to smoke u out? Just stay away form those meth heads and stick around your girl or something. Take a vacation somewhere great that you just don't necessarily know where to pick up. Go to like Greece or Greenland or something for a month or so. Idk if my advice is rly gay or something but I can imagine that if you're forced to be occupied with something natural and new it would be hard to fuck up and start doing something you're already used to doing.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>not going to france to smoke opium and recreate Renaissance paintings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: