Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When you see the word feminism
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: When you see the word feminism Reply with quote

what comes to mind
Euphorical
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

lol
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypocrites

Most of the "feminists" that i have seen believe woman > man, but the word feminism actually means belief that woman = man.

Recently, i was hanging with my friends at the mall, just inside of the entrance we were chilling. I went outside the entrance and held the door for the woman behind me. I assumed she was rich, or at least had a decent amount of money because she was carrying bags of designer clothing, while wearing designer clothing herself.

She went off on me, "DID YOU JUST HOLD THE DOOR FOR ME BECAUSE I AM WOMAN!??? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT...... MOVE!!!! GET OUT OF MY WAYYYY!!!"

I just stood there and didn't say anything back, I probably should have, but i didnt. Hypocrites like that are ridiculous.

Euphorical
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
Hypocrites

Most of the "feminists" that i have seen believe woman > man, but the word feminism actually means belief that woman = man.

Recently, i was hanging with my friends at the mall, just inside of the entrance we were chilling. I went outside the entrance and held the door for the woman behind me. I assumed she was rich, or at least had a decent amount of money because she was carrying bags of designer clothing, while wearing designer clothing herself.

She went off on me, "DID YOU JUST HOLD THE DOOR FOR ME BECAUSE I AM WOMAN!??? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT...... MOVE!!!! GET OUT OF MY WAYYYY!!!"

I just stood there and didn't say anything back, I probably should have, but i didnt. Hypocrites like that are ridiculous.

you should have said something instead of being a stupid pussy
what you should have stated even if its a lie is

No you ignorant "bitch", I opened the door for you because its common courtesy to do so regardless of gender. Have a nice day. (then proceed to walk off like a fucking champ)
Michael
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
Hypocrites

there are things out there that have happened

and then theres this
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
Hypocrites

Should have kicked her in the balls.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing, because it doesnt exist.

protip: kick a woman in her cunt and it can kill her.

Clifford wrote:
Hypocrites

>mall
>designer clothes
lel
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing because who cares.
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SJW's, Anita Sarkeasian, Tumblr, anger, rape culture, reverse racism. Patriarchy
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about people like the Factual Feminist?
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I literally unfriended you for your autistic feminism obsession
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool dude, I don't care. you never made any conversation with me anyways. I made this post to use as a source of ideas(as well as a few other sites) to see what this movement means to the public. Radical feminism has now affected my hobbies(video games) in a negative connotation, and the general idea of feminism has moved from the ideology of making females an equal to males, to glorified victim hood that plagues everything it comes across. People like Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian, and Rebecca Watson need to rid themselves of the gene pool, because they are large voices within the feminist community and they do nothing but stir shit with illogical points or hardly even provable ideas to back up their claims.
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
Cool dude, I don't care. you never made any conversation with me anyways. I made this post to use as a source of ideas(as well as a few other sites) to see what this movement means to the public. Radical feminism has now affected my hobbies(video games) in a negative connotation, and the general idea of feminism has moved from the ideology of making females an equal to males, to glorified victim hood that plagues everything it comes across. People like Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkeesian, and Rebecca Watson need to rid themselves of the gene pool, because they are large voices within the feminist community and they do nothing but stir shit with illogical points or hardly even provable ideas to back up their claims.
Nor did I add you nigga
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added you, so what? are you going to cry about it? if you don't have anything productive to add to this conversation, you can fuck off with your labeling and negativity.

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
I added you, so what? are you going to cry about it? if you don't have anything to add to this conversation, you can fuck off with your labeling and negativity.
Startin to sound like a feminist bro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: