Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this "ice bucket challenge" is pussy shit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Don't always look for the bad in things.

The goal of this was, raise awareness for ALS and get donation money.
Obviously for most people they won't look into the disease or donate, but some people still will and thats the goal. Otherwise people would never be talking about this.

Also yes, a good citizen would not require a viral internet challenge to donate money but the reality is there are tons of diseases and a lot of them don't get the attention they deserve and will continue not to.
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
Don't always look for the bad in things.

The goal of this was, raise awareness for ALS and get donation money.
Obviously for most people they won't look into the disease or donate, but some people still will and thats the goal. Otherwise people would never be talking about this.

Also yes, a good citizen would not require a viral internet challenge to donate money but the reality is there are tons of diseases and a lot of them don't get the attention they deserve and will continue not to.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah im sure glad the people that support facebook are not donating but instead doing a stupid challenge in which most of them dont raise awareness

this will barely help, when have you heard of a big fundraiser like this actually helping. it will be forgotten and so will all the people that suffer from ALS
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atleast theres money being put into further research, how do you nto see that as positive, do you really need to shit on everything brolock.

some things even i leave alone man.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah have fun circle jerking around all the positivity, when the only donations to the place were people that were going to donate to things like that anyways. my point is that most people aren't donating, but feel good about the situation anyways, its a false sense of being a good person when they aren't. at least ill acknowledge im a piece of shit
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also when you pour yourself with cold water thats feeling that people that have ASL have every day.
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not circle jerking and im also a piece of shit, but i can still see something as not negative, even if it's small. i don't give a shit if you see it or not, i usually hate things too man, i get you.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
yeah im sure glad the people that support facebook are not donating but instead doing a stupid challenge in which most of them dont raise awareness

this will barely help, when have you heard of a big fundraiser like this actually helping. it will be forgotten and so will all the people that suffer from ALS

ur wrong

Quote:
Washington, D.C. (August 19, 2014) — As of Tuesday, August 19, The ALS Association has received $22.9 million in donations compared to $1.9 million during the same time period last year (July 29 to August 19). These donations have come from existing donors and 453,210 new donors to The Association.

http://www.alsa.org/news/media/press-releases/ice-bucket-challenge-081914.html

Also this has nothing to do with individual people, I'm not involved with/supporting this at all and I doubt you are. I would never donate my money, but no need to bash something like this for no reason.
Euphorical
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brolo ur idol just became more of an idol
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153235802013797&fref=nf

ALSO ROFL

THOSE COMMENTS OMG

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
yeah have fun circle jerking around all the positivity, when the only donations to the place were people that were going to donate to things like that anyways. my point is that most people aren't donating, but feel good about the situation anyways, its a false sense of being a good person when they aren't. at least ill acknowledge im a piece of shit

you arent worth anything. you dont bring value to anything. iirc you still live with your parents who makes no money and havent taken any initiative to help but simply just waste your financial aid money on stupid shit. all you do is try to voice your opinion to a dead community because your opinion in irl is worth less than shit. stop your immaturity and grow the fuck up. even though most these people dont care about ALS, they at least raise the awareness which caught attention for people that do.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock sometimes you can be so bitchmade, it's unreal at times. You remind me of some of the worthless attention whores I see on my facebook that are just ranting about this.
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya brolock jeez
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Brolock wrote:

you arent worth anything. you dont bring value to anything. iirc you still live with your parents who makes no money and havent taken any initiative to help but simply just waste your financial aid money on stupid shit. all you do is try to voice your opinion to a dead community because your opinion in irl is worth less than shit. stop your immaturity and grow the fuck up. even though most these people dont care about ALS, they at least raise the awareness which caught attention for people that do.

rekt
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Do I need to call the jelly school, Wendy? I mean, do you even know how this post makes you sound?

2/10 if trolling.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have stepped out of line, I apologize for that. Didn't say it out of spite or grudge, I'm just not the type to sugarcoat anything and sometimes that comes at a consequence. Could have delivered it in a better way, but doesn't make it any less true nor does it matter now.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: