Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey dustin wana meet up at the end of the month
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IM STERLING wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
yo dude wanna discuss shit on steam or whatever tomorrow
just gotta find out what times and shit the bus im going to be taking is , and if you can get a ride and where you want to meet up

yeah i'll get on steam. sorry ever since i bought this gram of heroin i've beengoing way too hard. did a shotaround 1 or2a.m. got home, fellasleep,woke up at 7 a.m. did anoter shot, fell asleep until noon,woke updidanother shot, fell asleep until 4:30, woke up did another shotnad wokeuparound 8. then did one last shot around that time and leftthehouse soiwouldn't fallback asleep. and that's how i went through half agram of heroin yesterday. but fell asleep in frontofthet..v ned to get some realslepright nowthen i'll get on steam when i wake up. may stop at work first today since it's payday. and when my girlfriend gets off work she's cashing her check and buying a half gram of heroin to share with me. so may be busy enjoying payday today but might have time to get on steam.

Going to be a shame when she OD's and you rot in jail.

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she doesn't shoot up.not going to OD from smoking. and she hates it so much that i shoot up because she's afraid i'll OD. but i always test a new batch for strength. there's still a risk of course. typically people OD whne they've been clean for a little bit and relapse thinking they can do as much ast hey used to be able to do. people can also OD when their heroin (typically with china white which is white powder form of heroin found on the east coast)which can be cut with fentanyl, an incredibly potent opiate.
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
she doesn't shoot up.not going to OD from smoking. and she hates it so much that i shoot up because she's afraid i'll OD. but i always test a new batch for strength. there's still a risk of course. typically people OD whne they've been clean for a little bit and relapse thinking they can do as much ast hey used to be able to do. people can also OD when their heroin (typically with china white which is white powder form of heroin found on the east coast)which can be cut with fentanyl, an incredibly potent opiate.

Yeah man my bad I totally forgot the wear and tear on your body caused by injected drugs can't cause an OD on its own. Glad you're a safe heroin user!

Also I loved all those recent studies of how you can't OD on smoking heroin I seriously hope the writer wins a Nobel Prize.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heroin is totally good for you
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IM STERLING wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

Yeah man my bad I totally forgot the wear and tear on your body caused by injected drugs can't cause an OD on its own. Glad you're a safe heroin user!

Also I loved all those recent studies of how you can't OD on smoking heroin I seriously hope the writer wins a Nobel Prize.

that's not what a drug overdose is. of course there are several other complications that come with IV drug use, especially when done improperly but there are steps to make it safer.

http://harmreduction.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/getting-off-right.pdf

i said i'm not going to OD from smoking, i didn't say its impossible. it shouldn't have to be explained but the reason smoking is safer than shooting up is because your whole dose is not going into your body at once. instead, you're gradually inhaling small amounts of heroin into your body that hit you pretty much instantly. unless you had close to pure heroin that you cooked up yourself (homebake) then you're going to fall asleep in the middle of smoking before you could smoke enough to overdose. i mean it becomes dangerous when mixing with other downers like alcohol, benzos, barbituates, and other opiates.

also other complications from drug use is not considered an OD. and heroin isn't really that bad for your body physically. when injecting you can follow the getting off right guide i posted by using a clean rig, clean cup of water, clean spoon, a wheel filter (filters down to ug range) and if you know how to properly IV you won't get any infections abcessess blood clots etc.

but i wouldn't expect you to know any of this. what purpose would it serve you when you're not a heroin addict?

tl;dr there are proper safety precautions that can be taken which drastically improve its safety profile. also not saying heroin is good nor am i endorsing it
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
IM STERLING wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

that's not what a drug overdose is. of course there are several other complications that come with IV drug use, especially when done improperly but there are steps to make it safer.

http://harmreduction.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/getting-off-right.pdf

i said i'm not going to OD from smoking, i didn't say its impossible. it shouldn't have to be explained but the reason smoking is safer than shooting up is because your whole dose is not going into your body at once. instead, you're gradually inhaling small amounts of heroin into your body that hit you pretty much instantly. unless you had close to pure heroin that you cooked up yourself (homebake) then you're going to fall asleep in the middle of smoking before you could smoke enough to overdose. i mean it becomes dangerous when mixing with other downers like alcohol, benzos, barbituates, and other opiates.

also other complications from drug use is not considered an OD. and heroin isn't really that bad for your body physically. when injecting you can follow the getting off right guide i posted by using a clean rig, clean cup of water, clean spoon, a wheel filter (filters down to ug range) and if you know how to properly IV you won't get any infections abcessess blood clots etc.

but i wouldn't expect you to know any of this. what purpose would it serve you when you're not a heroin addict?

tl;dr there are proper safety precautions that can be taken which drastically improve its safety profile. also not saying heroin is good nor am i endorsing it

My end point is that you were doing so well and gave it all up to be a drug addict. It is going to be a shame when you die because you're retarded.
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your life Dustin. Do whatever you want, but please don't have kids. Unless you're completely done with everything, but I really doubt that will happen.
Saucy.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One week, everybody's all buddy buddy with Dustin, the next someone says something bad and everybody jumps on the bandwagon. Make up your damned minds.
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saucy. wrote:
One week, everybody's all buddy buddy with Dustin, the next someone says something bad and everybody jumps on the bandwagon. Make up your damned minds.

he's still cool it's the hard drugs people don't like

Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sit down and take a listen
This may be something that you're missin'
I know your mind,
You want it funky
But you don't have to be no junkie"

Link

Idk why but I love that song and I feel like it kinda relates to you for some reason. Either way, you can always change, not to prove to us whatever it is you wanna prove (that's if you are really trying to prove something to us or people on this four) but to prove to yourself. Better late than never.

Either way, no one really knows whats best for you other than you.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VAPE FENT GET ON MY LEVEL

ill get on steam right now
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

being a drug addict has nothing to do with being retarded. you think i enjoy being heroin's bitch? this is the hardest shti i've ever had to go through. and it's not worth it yet i still put myself through it. that is the insanity of addiction. it is insanity, not stupidity.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo dustin let me know when you'll be on steam or something, im usually awake 2PM to 3AM and im done with this semester so i should pretty much be home all week

or we can just email or pm (idk if i can pm actually) each other if we have different schedules or aren't able to IM
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

getting on steam now. every time i do it says you haven't been on in days

i'm also sober right now. doing suboxone to get off heroin
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i was at my friends for a few days

tickets almost sold out, get yours if you havent already

Quote:
Due to circumstances beyond our control, NOTHING + WHIRR at The Church on York on May 26, 2014, has been moved to:

Echoplex
1822 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026

Venue Information:
Echoplex
1822 W. Sunset Blvd
The Echoplex is located below The Echo, enter through the alley at 1154 Glendale Blvd
Los Angeles, CA, 90026

pic related is my bus, here is the address for the station ill arrive at

Quote:
LOS ANGELES GREYHOUND STA
1716 E 7TH ST
Los Angeles, CA 90021

let me know what you wanna do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: