Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I feel so lonely.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: I feel so lonely. Reply with quote

To be honest, right now I feel so damn lonely and depressed.
I've been on suicidal thoughts lately. I planned to hang myself before like a 2 month ago when my parents weren't home by hanging my self with a belt, but I haven't managed to find a strong branch that can hold my weight in our house so I stopped. I know this sounds gay of me ( or fag? xD )thinking about ending my life instead of just facing my problems and manning up.!
But anyway I just thought that I'd share this to you guys because I can't really share this to anyone in the real life. You already know the reason why.
but right now I feel deppressed but writing this post made me less Suicidal, lol. So yah I guess it feels a lil bit fresher opening this from my chest. ^^
Aaaaa~~~~ Very Happy
I hope I didn't make you guys feel bad or something.

3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.

Last edited by Brillia on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm being serious, you should go to a therapist or something because I don't think I ever saw you truly happy, even once, on this forum.
That or just go outside and run, but staying on CEF wont help your problems.

Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
I'm being serious, you should go to a therapist or something because I don't think I ever saw you truly happy, even once, on this forum.
Financial problem bro ^^ Just because I can use the Internet doesn't mean I can afford a therapist or Phsyciatrist . xD.
But I'll take note of that when I get a job Smile

3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CEF is cancer
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brillia wrote:
blablfy wrote:
Financial problem bro ^^ Just because I can use the Internet doesn't mean I can afford a therapist or Phsyciatrist . xD.

and thats why he suggested run.
exercise actually helps depression, and yknow, it's good for your body, and you meet people (quite often some fiiiiine ladies.)

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
Brillia wrote:
blablfy wrote:

and thats why he suggested run.
exercise actually helps depression, and yknow, it's good for your body, and you meet people (quite often some fiiiiine ladies.)

Oh, thank you SF that was helpful Smile

3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give an honest try with some of the advice given here for you. If none of the advice works for you and you really do embrace that feeling of suicide then I would suggest you do something that you normally wouldn't do. Like many people, I had thoughts and feelings of suicide, but I never let them come close to me. If I ever embraced those thoughts or feelings then I would be in trouble. You and some other people on this forum are letting those thoughts and feelings come close to you. Don't let it. Break connection with those feelings if it has already happened.

Pack up your bags, gather all the money you can, take everything you will need and just run. Run away from home, run away from life. Live wherever you can. Travel wherever you can with the stuff you have and live by yourself. Fuck everyone, fuck your loving family, fuck your friends, everyone. Survive and live. You maybe happy doing this or not. But this is just one way to throw yourself at life. Just throw yourself at life otherwise life will throw you out. Make your own mistakes, your own errors, your own failures, not someones. It's your life and your journey. Even if you try what I suggested and it doesn't workout for you, that is your own self letting you know that this isn't your way and you yourself will find something else that will. You will never know though until you try in life.
Brillia
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Give an honest try with some of the advice given here for you. If none of the advice works for you and you really do embrace that feeling of suicide then I would suggest you do something that you normally wouldn't do. Like many people, I had thoughts and feelings of suicide, but I never let them come close to me. If I ever embraced those thoughts or feelings then I would be in trouble. You and some other people on this forum are letting those thoughts and feelings come close to you. Don't let it. Break connection with those feelings if it has already happened.

Pack up your bags, gather all the money you can, take everything you will need and just run. Run away from home, run away from life. Live wherever you can. Travel wherever you can with the stuff you have and live by yourself. Fuck everyone, fuck your loving family, fuck your friends, everyone. Survive and live. You maybe happy doing this or not. But this is just one way to throw yourself at life. Just throw yourself at life otherwise life will throw you out. Make your own mistakes, your own errors, your own failures, not someones. It's your life and your journey. Even if you try what I suggested and it doesn't workout for you, that is your own self letting you know that this isn't your way and you yourself will find something else that will. You will never know though until you try in life.

Thank you for reminding me to break my comfort zone.
and thank you for the wonderful advice ''throw my self in life otherwise life will throw me out'' . CEF RS rocks Very Happy

3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an hero
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: