Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i got kicked out so
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking incest or molesting a younger cousin or something like that
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
I'm thinking incest or molesting a younger cousin or something like that

That's what I said.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sister goes batchit insane

tries to stab me with a fucking scissor (she has thrown 2 knives and whoknows what shit over and over the past few years)

i said fuck it, punch her in the face, idk if she lost a tooth or not, but my right hand was useless for a while

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:

tries to stab me with a fucking scissor (she has thrown 2 knives and whoknows what shit over and over the past few years)

i said fuck it, punch her in the face, idk if she lost a tooth or not, but my right hand was useless for a while

>brother stabs me with fork cuz he has anger management problems and flips out on something i said to him that a normal person wouldn't get mad at
>gets three days locked up

>stab brother with exacto knife while he's in a meth induced rage after throwing my computer chair at me pinning me to the wall and punching me in the face repeatedly
>he's 17 at the time
>gets 5150'd
>while in the psych unit the nurses see the incision and ask him how he got it
>cops are looking for me for 6 months trying to charge me with child abuse
thankfully i was homeless at the time so the cops couldn't find me, but they kept showing up at my parents house looking for me
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

>brother stabs me with fork cuz he has anger management problems and flips out on something i said to him that a normal person wouldn't get mad at

>stab brother with exacto knife while he's in a meth induced rage after throwing my computer chair at me pinning me to the wall and punching me in the face repeatedly
>he's 17 at the time
>gets 5150'd
thankfully i was homeless at the time so the cops couldn't find me, but they kept showing up at my parents house looking for me
fuck man

where you living now?

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
M.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:

>Getting kicked out for defending self from retardress with a sharp object
Nice family m80

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

>he's 17 at the time
>gets 5150'd
truly livin tha thug lyfe
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M. wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

>Getting kicked out for defending self from retardress with a sharp object
Nice family m80
these jackasses done worse

thats why im glad, i always wanted to get kicked out in a way in which i can justify never ever wanting to fucking see them again

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

>he's 17 at the time
>gets 5150'd
fuck man

where you living now?

i stabbed him over a year ago. and he stabbed me about 3 months ago. at first they got my brother out of the house and put him in a sober living home. and as of the last 7 weeks i haven't been living at home. was in one sober living home for a month an hour away from my house. and for the last three weeks been at another sober living home back in my home city
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: