Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

guess whose turning his life around
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: guess whose turning his life around This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

awwwww yeeehhhh

got 40 days without drugs
completed my month rehab and continued my recovery in a less intense transitional rehab program for the next two months
went to court yesterday and the judge was pleased with my progress
said i looked much better physically
told me that when i complete this program i'll get off prop 36 early (3 months rather than the original 6)
and that in 5 months i'll get off probation completely (after being chained down by probation the past 2 years)
also just had an interview at taco ell today and got the job
going to be working while i'm not in rehab
owe around $1000 for probation so in the beginning my money will go towards that
then i'll start saving up money to pay half for an apartment with my girlfriend since she'll be getting off probation in the next 2-4 weeks so we'll be allowed to live together
she's working as well and been sober 9 months so we'll be ale to pay half each on a place

my life is turning around and i'm feeling so great about it =)
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

celebrate with heroin

also can you send me some baja blast? there are no taco bells near where I live

teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gratz man, it's nice to go down to sleep with a huge fucking smile

it's great to see that your efforts pay

good job man

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I don't/barely know you but I was pleased to read this. Grats! Hope you manage to stay well this time.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear to god, if you fuck this up for yourself...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy for everyone of you making positive changes in your life. Keep at it. Won't be easy because it isn't mean't to be easy, that's the beauty of it and it's slowly showing from time to time. Gratz bro.
Euphorical
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should be able to pay off ur prob within a month or 2 depending on how much you work
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, I'm happy for you. Finally you want to fix yourself out of drugs.
But it is not the first time, nor the second time. This time you are on your own. No more good advice gogodr.
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Very Happy ... Finally to hear some good news.
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. I was getting tired of the excuses about how you were a victim of your own addiction-sensitive brain. I'm happy for you.
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As representative of Croats of CEF I can say that Croats support you
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck... just visited my p.o. yesterday and he's been wanting to lock me up for a few months now. he doesn't give a fuck that i'm improving my life and doing well. he wants to send me to jail because he found out i was hanging out with my girlfriend whose also on probation. she's never had a probation violation and has been sober for 9 months. i go to court on thursday and the judge decides if i go to jail. what's on my side is i've got a job, i've been sober for a month and a half, i'm continuing my recovery in a second rehab on my own not court ordered and the judge is pro rehab/recovery as opposed to jail time for drug addicts. going to jail will not help me in any way, but rather hinder my progress and ability to turn my life around; i'll get kicked out of my rehab, kicked out of my sober living home and lose the money that was paid for it, and lose the job.

my p.o.'s a huge dick and has been the whole time i've been with him. i'll explain more about him later, busy with my girl
the the the
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
fuck... just visited my p.o. yesterday and he's been wanting to lock me up for a few months now. he doesn't give a fuck that i'm improving my life and doing well. he wants to send me to jail because he found out i was hanging out with my girlfriend whose also on probation. she's never had a probation violation and has been sober for 9 months. i go to court on thursday and the judge decides if i go to jail. what's on my side is i've got a job, i've been sober for a month and a half, i'm continuing my recovery in a second rehab on my own not court ordered and the judge is pro rehab/recovery as opposed to jail time for drug addicts. going to jail will not help me in any way, but rather hinder my progress and ability to turn my life around; i'll get kicked out of my rehab, kicked out of my sober living home and lose the money that was paid for it, and lose the job.

my p.o.'s a huge dick and has been the whole time i've been with him. i'll explain more about him later, busy with my girl
what a dick

good job though overall man, glad things are going better Cool

Aids
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:

Good luck man.

On the (very hopeful) chance the case is thrown out, can you request a different PO at all?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice things are so boring tho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: