Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So healthy, so delicious
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1758
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: So healthy, so delicious Reply with quote

So happy right now...


sohappy.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  918.79 KB
 Viewed:  5082 Time(s)

sohappy.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now I'm craving sushi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salmon with soy?
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1758
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
Salmon with soy?

Yup, but very little soy though. I don't like estrogen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

azn scum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
(dib1500)
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 562

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This made me hungry. I assume the Salmon isn't cooked. Amrite?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

My dinner was 5 burgers from McDonalds and a liter of whole chocolate milk.

Tis the season to get jacked

Edit: yes, that's about 2930 calories
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
My dinner was 5 burgers from McDonalds and a liter of whole chocolate milk.

Tis the season to get jacked

Edit: yes, that's about 2930 calories
lol cool
+rep
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
GannoK wrote:
Salmon with soy?

Yup, but very little soy though. I don't like estrogen.


I like lots of soy, cuz im a girl, so dont hit on me :^)

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1758
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
My dinner was 5 burgers from McDonalds and a liter of whole chocolate milk.

Tis the season to get jacked

Edit: yes, that's about 2930 calories

God damn, that is a lot of salt. On another note, got my vitamin and hormone levels measured last month, and it's a major improvement from last year. I attached the lab results. On the right are the minimum/maximum values of what the value should be. Thought I'd share, because I'm proud. I know it's Dutch, but most if not all can be easily interpreted as to what they are. I'm working hard on getting that estradiol (estrogen) down, but the testosterone levels have been suffering a bit because of it. Still high enough for bodybuilding though.

Did you ever get your vitamin and hormone levels measured?



vitaminHormone.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1 MB
 Viewed:  4924 Time(s)

vitaminHormone.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
My dinner was 5 burgers from McDonalds and a liter of whole chocolate milk.

Tis the season to get jacked

Edit: yes, that's about 2930 calories

God damn, that is a lot of salt. On another note, got my vitamin and hormone levels measured last month, and it's a major improvement from last year. I attached the lab results. On the right are the minimum/maximum values of what the value should be. Thought I'd share, because I'm proud. I know it's Dutch, but most if not all can be easily interpreted as to what they are. I'm working hard on getting that estradiol (estrogen) down, but the testosterone levels have been suffering a bit because of it. Still high enough for bodybuilding though.

Did you ever get your vitamin and hormone levels measured?


Nope, poor college student. While it'd be interesting it isn't worth whatever it'd cost.

Also, I'm not worried about salt when I'm drinking 1-2 gallons worth of liquid a day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1820

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
My dinner was 5 burgers from McDonalds and a liter of whole chocolate milk.

Tis the season to get jacked

Edit: yes, that's about 2930 calories

God damn, that is a lot of salt. On another note, got my vitamin and hormone levels measured last month, and it's a major improvement from last year. I attached the lab results. On the right are the minimum/maximum values of what the value should be. Thought I'd share, because I'm proud. I know it's Dutch, but most if not all can be easily interpreted as to what they are. I'm working hard on getting that estradiol (estrogen) down, but the testosterone levels have been suffering a bit because of it. Still high enough for bodybuilding though.

Did you ever get your vitamin and hormone levels measured?


Nope, poor college student. While it'd be interesting it isn't worth whatever it'd cost.

Also, I'm not worried about salt when I'm drinking 1-2 gallons worth of liquid a day.

That's some serious mileage on your kidneys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
My dinner was 5 burgers from McDonalds and a liter of whole chocolate milk.

Tis the season to get jacked

Edit: yes, that's about 2930 calories

God damn, that is a lot of salt. On another note, got my vitamin and hormone levels measured last month, and it's a major improvement from last year. I attached the lab results. On the right are the minimum/maximum values of what the value should be. Thought I'd share, because I'm proud. I know it's Dutch, but most if not all can be easily interpreted as to what they are. I'm working hard on getting that estradiol (estrogen) down, but the testosterone levels have been suffering a bit because of it. Still high enough for bodybuilding though.

Did you ever get your vitamin and hormone levels measured?


Nope, poor college student. While it'd be interesting it isn't worth whatever it'd cost.

Also, I'm not worried about salt when I'm drinking 1-2 gallons worth of liquid a day.

That's some serious mileage on your kidneys.


What even. It's mostly water and some milk. That's all I drink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1758
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
My dinner was 5 burgers from McDonalds and a liter of whole chocolate milk.

Tis the season to get jacked

Edit: yes, that's about 2930 calories

God damn, that is a lot of salt. On another note, got my vitamin and hormone levels measured last month, and it's a major improvement from last year. I attached the lab results. On the right are the minimum/maximum values of what the value should be. Thought I'd share, because I'm proud. I know it's Dutch, but most if not all can be easily interpreted as to what they are. I'm working hard on getting that estradiol (estrogen) down, but the testosterone levels have been suffering a bit because of it. Still high enough for bodybuilding though.

Did you ever get your vitamin and hormone levels measured?


Nope, poor college student. While it'd be interesting it isn't worth whatever it'd cost.

Also, I'm not worried about salt when I'm drinking 1-2 gallons worth of liquid a day.

That's good then I suppose. I drink a shitload as well. Also, if I want to get bloodtests, any bloodtest, it's covered by my insurance. Doesn't cost me anything except about six vials of blood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how the fuck do you guys drink so much i can barely get 591ml of water in a day

nvm am 5"6 manlet thats probably why

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites