Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

all of my neighbors are niggggers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: all of my neighbors are niggggers Reply with quote

always smells like kfc
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was housed with some afro american humans in jail. one person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin got beat up cuz he wouldn't give another person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin the last of his koolaid. was hilarious
justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
was housed with some afro american humans in jail. one person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin got beat up cuz he wouldn't give another person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin the last of his koolaid. was hilarious

You have an interesting mind and a lot of interesting stories to tell. You also write pretty well. I think you should spend an hour or two a day writing on a blog - I feel like you could draw a crowd and turn it into something really positive and profitable.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justa_dude wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

You have an interesting mind and a lot of interesting stories to tell. You also write pretty well. I think you should spend an hour or two a day writing on a blog - I feel like you could draw a crowd and turn it into something really positive and profitable.
lmao
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justa_dude wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

I second this motion. Seriously.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justa_dude wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

wut
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

write about how you talked to me and other people in this forum while going to college then drug :^)

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could say he studied to be a pharmacist
justa_dude
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
justa_dude wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

wut

Seriously, just write some short stories in the style of David Sedaris. You've got plenty of background material and a similar style.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/05/05/080505fa_fact_sedaris

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/07/books/chapter-holidays-on-ice.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really have any motivation to write. i'd want to smoke/shoot up some meth beforehand to really get into it. and, unfortunately, my memory was never very good to begin with. coupled with the drug use i've forgotten a lot of my experiences. i can remember always going on exciting adventures in the past, coming home weeks later to share them with cef but i don't remember exactly what i did.

there are already plenty of books that describe peoples lives as drug addicts and while they're enjoyable to read i don't think i'd ever write one. i could possibly write my own short story if i spent the time to think about it. i'm sure once i started writing more and more pieces of the story would come back to me. but then i think to myself, "whats in it for me?" there's no instant gratification; something i'm all about when being a drug addict. i'm not going to make any money off all the time and effort i put into this. do you know how difficult it is for an author to sell their first book? and it's not really fun to me. i did a lot of things i'm not proud of. when i was bad in my addiction the party was over, the drugs were no longer fun, i was a slave to them, and i didn't care whether i lived or died that day. something that always lingered in my mind was the thought that tomorrow may or may not be.

my lack of short term memory is one reason why i prefer writing essays for school. it's so much easier when i have all the information in front of me whether it's on an article, in a book, etc. i can always refer to that information and describe it in my own words. i guess i could go back through my cef post logs and find some stuff from the past few years but what's the point. it's not like i want to make a career out of writing. writings a great skill to have with most jobs as communication is key. but i've always felt i dance around the subject and never get to the point plus i'm not very creative and everything i do i am never satisfied with no matter how many times i improve it, i want it to be better.

for some reason i feel like i'm being trolled by you guys and you all think i'm retarded and that every post i make on here is a shitpost
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: