Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Made the girl i'm talking to a bento.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Made the girl i'm talking to a bento. This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

She flipped her shit, made my day.

onigiri
tamagoyaki
chicken karaage
potato/corn/carrot/cucumber salad
sauteed sweet peppers w/honey glaze
roasted/steamed broccoli
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im looking for a Bento Box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats
japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20
bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii (cute)). And it would be nice if it came with matching
chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of
ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I
have found a Bento Box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my
other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sugoi
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this hard to do? I wanna make one

0 cooking experience

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:

0 cooking experience
you cant cook vegetables and rice?
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:

0 cooking experience

I suggest prepping things beforehand as much as possible. This took about 2 hours to put together but it was all from scratch.

Also, use a rice cooker if you've got it. I didn't, and making the rice correctly is very timing sensitive if you don't have a cooker.

None of it was hard at all. Knife skills needed are low, the hardest thing you have to cook is the tamagoyaki, but even that's simple. All in all it's really easy to make, just time consuming if you're going from scratch and don't have anything premade. It was a request for her birthday though, so I didn't mind trying to make something special. Normally bento don't have cute little things in them. Were I to make a "practical" version of this with the veggies precut the night before, it'd take maybe 30-50 mins.

EDIT: As far as the 0 cooking experience thing goes, it's maybe not the best FIRST thing for you to make. When you do get around to making one, practice making each bit of it before putting one together fully.

And make sure you make the right kind of rice, can't stress that enough, but there's a few really good bento websites that helped me out.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Im looking for a Bento Box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats
japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20
bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii (cute)). And it would be nice if it came with matching
chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of
ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I
have found a Bento Box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my
other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
+rep
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

0 cooking experience

I suggest prepping things beforehand as much as possible. This took about 2 hours to put together but it was all from scratch.

Also, use a rice cooker if you've got it. I didn't, and making the rice correctly is very timing sensitive if you don't have a cooker.

None of it was hard at all. Knife skills needed are low, the hardest thing you have to cook is the tamagoyaki, but even that's simple. All in all it's really easy to make, just time consuming if you're going from scratch and don't have anything premade. It was a request for her birthday though, so I didn't mind trying to make something special. Normally bento don't have cute little things in them. Were I to make a "practical" version of this with the veggies precut the night before, it'd take maybe 30-50 mins.

EDIT: As far as the 0 cooking experience thing goes, it's maybe not the best FIRST thing for you to make. When you do get around to making one, practice making each bit of it before putting one together fully.

And make sure you make the right kind of rice, can't stress that enough, but there's a few really good bento websites that helped me out.

Rice is no problem for me, I have a rice cooker and use it daily. Looks pretty simple enough actually. Thanks!

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Nibelton
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EWWWW THERE IS GREENS IN IT EEEWW !
AND WHERE IS THE DAMN CHEESEBURGER ?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: