Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to find Devil May Cry 3 S.E Health Address?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaladine
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:
Is 00A7715C but i freeze it & it crashed
It happened but Jill get stuck!

Which one of them then: The game crashed OR Jill got stuck?

Anyway, we knew already that freezing the address to 2 should bring
the rapid fire effect, yet unable Jill to move around at the same time.

On other matter: what's this Xplosiv version? What's the difference
between the original release?

EDIT #1:
Please don't mind my last questions, i've just obtained the Xplosiv version... Anyway, you're correct that the address of Jill's State is 0x00A7715C, and this is the right address for RapidFire hack. Shouldn't be hard from here...

EDIT #2:
I've made this (dumb n lazy) RapidFire hack for Resident Evil 3 Xplosiv release, as shown at following screen shot:

Jill's standard Hand Gun went Rapid Fire with unlimited ammo...

To make the hack, follow these simple steps: (will not work if yours version is different to mine)

1. Add Address Manual > insert Address: 0044F910 > set Type to 1 Byte. Right click on the address and set to 'Shows as Hexadecimal'. Change its description to something like 'RapidFire mode', and don't change the default value yet.
2. Add Address Manual > insert Address: 004677E6 > set Type to 2 Bytes. Right click on the address and set to 'Shows as Hexadecimal'. Change its description to something like 'Unlimited Ammo', and don't change the default value yet.
3. Pay attention to the default values: 0044F910 should be = 1 while 00467746 should be = CAFE. If both condition true, then we're using the same RE3 Xplosiv version and the hack should work. But if they are not, then we will have to discuss more to make the working hack.
4. Start a new game, and as soon as Jill is in control, get back to CE.
5. Change address 0044F910 value from 01 to 02. This will 'activate' the RapidFire hack.
6. Change address 004677E6 value from CAFE to 9090. This will make Jill's ammo unlimited.
7. Get back to the game, and see if the RapidFire hack is in effect.

Should further explanation about how the hack work is needed, i will try to elaborate. It's quite basic and simple hack...

mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Zaladine, just post AA scripts with AOBScan.
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly why i said it was a dumb n lazy hack: i'm quite familiar with code
injection yet have never done anything regards AA script and AOBScan
(array of byte scan, i suppose)...

For years, any hacks i made were using Memory Hacking Software (MHS).
And since L.Spiro seems to busy with his real life activity (good for him),
the forum is practically dead. So, i shifted to CE which means i am quite a
newbie with such things.

I'm very interested, however. So, would you please point me to any
discussions regard those two so i can learn more? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Never mind. I found the one from Recifense. Guess it's adequate for this
time being.

Also, it's the terms that sounds unfamiliar (AOB n AA Script)...

RESIDENTEvIlKill3R84
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaladine wrote:
Exactly why i said it was a dumb n lazy hack: i'm quite familiar with code
injection yet have never done anything regards AA script and AOBScan
(array of byte scan, i suppose)...

For years, any hacks i made were using Memory Hacking Software (MHS).
And since L.Spiro seems to busy with his real life activity (good for him),
the forum is practically dead. So, i shifted to CE which means i am quite a
newbie with such things.

I'm very interested, however. So, would you please point me to any
discussions regard those two so i can learn more? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Never mind. I found the one from Recifense. Guess it's adequate for this
time being.

Also, it's the terms that sounds unfamiliar (AOB n AA Script)...

Okay, now the other post at the top, you said Did the game freeze OR Did Jill get stuck, well it was both, i am going to test out, what you said on the other post i edit this post ASAP for more info!
The difference is that Xplosiv version left out mercenaries... thats all i know.
It worked!!! YAY
But how will this work on other guns, that is what i need to know now Smile
BTW thank you very much for help, i PM you something Very Happy
And i do need help with other mods/hacks for this game... sorry if i'm asking you too much....
Oh no i can't PM you Sad
EDIT:
Huh? If the shotgun have rapid fire too, why doesn't Assault Rifle have any rapid fire, is the address is only for hard mode? (Hard mode guns)
Thanks to you, i'm in the next step of excitement Smile
Now i'm having trouble with the character modification, i have uploaded the picture at the bottom!

Screenshot_6.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.79 KB
 Viewed:  19439 Time(s)

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  930.06 KB
 Viewed:  19441 Time(s)

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  832.7 KB
 Viewed:  19443 Time(s)

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  539.01 KB
 Viewed:  19444 Time(s)

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  454.43 KB
 Viewed:  19455 Time(s)

Screenshot_1.png

Zaladine
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:

Those table entries (addresses) i provided are actually direct modification to the game executable that resides in PC memory. The first address is part of a code line which basically writes Jill's State address to 'weapon in fire delay' code (=1), so forcing it to write to 2 (= code for Weapon Ready state) instead of 1 will prevent this weapon delay. And this code works for almost all weapon.

While the 2nd address is actually a code which purpose to decrement weapons ammo. Changing it to '9090' (actually 2 NOPs or No Operation) is to 'nullify' this decrement. The result is obvious: current weapon ammo won't get decreased by weapon shot...

RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:
Huh? If the shotgun have rapid fire too, why doesn't Assault Rifle have any rapid fire, is the address is only for hard mode? (Hard mode guns)

I haven't check it yet, but most likely the ASM codes which handle Assault Rifle mechanics are different from the working ones.

RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:
Now i'm having trouble with the character modification, i have uploaded the picture at the bottom!

From the whole picture of your previous post, NO SAVES address is 0x00A620B0. This address in game actually holds the value of how many savegames you've made. So, by basic searching in CE, this address should be easy to obtained.

My point for us to focus on this address is because this address only few bytes away from Character Modifier address, that is 0x00A620F6 (as seen on the picture you've posted much earlier), and the addresses are mostly static (green colored address).

In my table, this SaveGame address turns out to be 0x00A7C410. And by simple hexadecimal math, the Character Modifier address could be:

0x00A7C410 + ( 0x00A620F6 - 0x00A620B0 ) = 0x00A7C456

So, try 0x00A7C456 as Character Modifier address, and see if it works in your CE table. It works in mine (after Jill moves to other location). My favorite is 5, where Jill dresses as an uber smexy police woman...

RESIDENTEvIlKill3R84
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaladine wrote:
RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:

Those table entries (addresses) i provided are actually direct modification to the game executable that resides in PC memory. The first address is part of a code line which basically writes Jill's State address to 'weapon in fire delay' code (=1), so forcing it to write to 2 (= code for Weapon Ready state) instead of 1 will prevent this weapon delay. And this code works for almost all weapon.

While the 2nd address is actually a code which purpose to decrement weapons ammo. Changing it to '9090' (actually 2 NOPs or No Operation) is to 'nullify' this decrement. The result is obvious: current weapon ammo won't get decreased by weapon shot...

RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:

I haven't check it yet, but most likely the ASM codes which handle Assault Rifle mechanics are different from the working ones.

RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:

From the whole picture of your previous post, NO SAVES address is 0x00A620B0. This address in game actually holds the value of how many savegames you've made. So, by basic searching in CE, this address should be easy to obtained.

My point for us to focus on this address is because this address only few bytes away from Character Modifier address, that is 0x00A620F6 (as seen on the picture you've posted much earlier), and the addresses are mostly static (green colored address).

In my table, this SaveGame address turns out to be 0x00A7C410. And by simple hexadecimal math, the Character Modifier address could be:

0x00A7C410 + ( 0x00A620F6 - 0x00A620B0 ) = 0x00A7C456

So, try 0x00A7C456 as Character Modifier address, and see if it works in your CE table. It works in mine (after Jill moves to other location). My favorite is 5, where Jill dresses as an uber smexy police woman...

It doesn't work, no value shows up in all types...
Zaladine
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The address is correct, i tested it in my PC... The prerequisite to get it work, however, we have to move Jill on to other location (walk through doors etc.). Basically: to make the game loads different area.

A screen shot sample i made here:

I replace standard Jill (character code = 0) with Carlos (character code = 8 ) at the very early game interaction with the poor fat guy who've just lost his daughter.

As you can see in the highlited table entry, i changed the address of 0x00A7C456 value to 8 which is for Carlos. However, i think this hack is merely works for the players skin. Not sure if it's affect their stats (haven't have time to test it further)...

RESIDENTEvIlKill3R84
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks it worked!!!!!!!!!
I know i didn't requested this but i want it sorry, its all pic, i added the image!
Here my cheat table thats works on xplosiv version!

z2pf.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.08 KB
 Viewed:  19256 Time(s)

z2pf.png

ResidentEvil3.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ResidentEvil3.CT
 Filesize:  4.42 KB
 Downloaded:  1045 Time(s)

Zaladine
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epilogue Files should be at 0x00A7C40E...
It's 2 bytes integer, value = 8...

RESIDENTEvIlKill3R84
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaladine wrote:
Epilogue Files should be at 0x00A7C40E...
It's 2 bytes integer, value = 8...

Thanks it worked!! What is the secret mode? I want to find out, but i need the address for it...

e07z.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.17 KB
 Viewed:  19214 Time(s)

e07z.png

Zaladine
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

If, based on your previous picture, 0x006A20AE becomes 0x00A7C40E in Xplosiv CE Table, then what become of 0x00A620A2 ???

Code:
0x00A620AE ==> 0x00A7C40E - Address for Epilogue Files
0x00A620A2 ==> 0x00?????? - Address for Secret Mode

Like i said before, since they're all Static Addresses (addresses in green color), then basic hexadecimal math will likely work...

What is Secret Mode, anyway ?

Edit:
Just tried it: Looks like Secret Mode gives us at least unlimited ammo for all weapon.
There are also a Rocket Launcher, a Gatling Gun, and an Assault Rifle all with unlimited ammo available in our magical Storage Box.

RESIDENTEvIlKill3R84
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaladine wrote:
If, based on your previous picture, 0x006A20AE becomes 0x00A7C40E in Xplosiv CE Table, then what become of 0x00A620A2 ???

Code:
0x00A620A2 ==> 0x00?????? - Address for Secret Mode

Like i said before, since they're all Static Addresses (addresses in green color), then basic hexadecimal math will likely work...

What is Secret Mode, anyway ?

Edit:
Just tried it: Looks like Secret Mode gives us at least unlimited ammo for all weapon.
There are also a Rocket Launcher, a Gatling Gun, and an Assault Rifle all with unlimited ammo available in our magical Storage Box.

LOL, i try it now, looks interesting, do you need mercenaries? I'm sure its same as that.... so any values do we have to enter? Is the type supposed to be 2 bytes or byte?

EDIT: Yes you were correct it worked, this is gonna be my day Very Happy so now we need to find out which address equal to Get S Rank? The *Get S Rank* address is 00A62089, so it might be something like 00A7 (The first 4 address letter)
Zaladine
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:
The *Get S Rank* address is 00A62089, so it might be something like 00A7 (The first 4 address letter)

Sorry for late reply. I thought previous discussions are adequate to beat the game very easily...

Anyway, let's make it clear enough:
Code:
0x00A620A2 ==> 0x00A7C40? - Address for Secret Mode
0x00A62089 ==> 0x00A7C3E? - Address for Get S Rank

Still, basic hexadecimal math will likely work. For values, refer to the picture provided....

RESIDENTEvIlKill3R84
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaladine wrote:
RAPIDKILLER1712 wrote:
The *Get S Rank* address is 00A62089, so it might be something like 00A7 (The first 4 address letter)

Sorry for late reply. I thought previous discussions are adequate to beat the game very easily...

Anyway, let's make it clear enough:
Code:
0x00A620A2 ==> 0x00A7C40? - Address for Secret Mode
0x00A62089 ==> 0x00A7C3E? - Address for Get S Rank

Still, basic hexadecimal math will likely work. For values, refer to the picture provided....

Okay i try to do this later, thanks and don't worry, i was thinking that you was very busy!
EDIT: I don't know whats the last letter or number for the address i just put the last number that displayed on the picture, which is 2, that didn't work...
RichGokuBSJ
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Help please!! Reply with quote

I need the following codes, for the cheat engine, from Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis (XPLOSIV VERSION) Please ...

1 ~ One Hit Kill
2 ~ Amost All Doors Open. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: