Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Secret Legit 100% ban free way to

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Super Secret Legit 100% ban free way to Reply with quote

share games on PS4

Link

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lulz were had
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy wrote:
Lulz were had
dw i promise GMs from xbawks won't ban you for this exploit

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those comments... wish I could copy paste on my phone...
Sui
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big fucking deal.
It's common to share games since the first consoles came out.
"hurr durr we won't impose drm bullshit", gee thanks?

Not that i would ever purchase one.

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sui wrote:
Big fucking deal.
It's common to share games since the first consoles came out.
"hurr durr we won't impose drm bullshit", gee thanks?

Not that i would ever purchase one.

Butthurt XBox fanboy. Not imposing DRM is awesome. XBox One DRM sucks if not for the sheer fact that you have to go online at least once a day to be able to play a game. Go fuck yourself Microsoft.
Sui
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You misunderstood me, i agree that drm free is great. I expressed my self wrongly.
Games should be drm free, they're promoting it like they took a step forward in the gaming industry.
They posted the vid only to shit all over microsoft and boost their sales.
The last console i owned was a n64, Pc gaming is superior in every way, i don't know why would i need this casual bullshit.

Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Sui wrote:
Games should be drm free, they're promoting it like they took a step forward in the gaming industry.

what is satire anyway
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sui wrote:
You misunderstood me, i agree that drm free is great. I expressed my self wrongly.
The last console i owned was a n64, Pc gaming is superior in every way, i don't know why would i need this casual bullshit.
Meh, sometimes you get good exclusives, or just games that have shitty ports on PC and play better on console. Nintendo tends to have the best exclusives though.
Also you're correct, they posted the vid only to shit all over Microsoft... that's all any of their "DRM free promotion" stuff has been. They're not promoting it like they took a step forward in the gaming industry, that's just how you're interpreting it. They're simply trying shit all over Microsoft.

Wii U is my priority, because holy shit all over those titles that are coming. But PS4 is definitely something I'll be getting in the future.

But my biggest excitements from E3 are probably Destiny, The Crew, and Witcher 3 (all that's coming to mind atm). Not that these titles were exactly new announcements, but they looked great.

Member of the Year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watchdogs still looks neat but nothing shown so far has been all that new or interesting, what a stale lineup.
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Sui wrote:
Meh, sometimes you get good exclusives, or just games that have shitty ports on PC and play better on console. Nintendo tends to have the best exclusives though.
Also you're correct, they posted the vid only to shit all over Microsoft... that's all any of their "DRM free promotion" stuff has been. They're not promoting it like they took a step forward in the gaming industry, that's just how you're interpreting it. They're simply trying shit all over Microsoft.

Wii U is my priority, because holy shit all over those titles that are coming. But PS4 is definitely something I'll be getting in the future.

But my biggest excitements from E3 are probably Destiny, The Crew, and Witcher 3 (all that's coming to mind atm). Not that these titles were exactly new announcements, but they looked great.

Not excited about the upped engine of Battlefield 4, Battlefront 3 teaser, and TC The Division?
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Sui wrote:

wii u specs make me sad its a 8th gen console with 7th gen specs. Alot of games won't be made for wii because it has crap specs like BF4

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right battlefront, the first two were great and if this next one holds up I will love it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: