Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

in dota 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's against bots I pick random but that's because I just started playing like three days ago. Gotta get to know all the heroes a little, find the one I like best.
Up until now Lina's my favorite, so I pick her when playing against other players.

Any tips for a beginner? (like the kind of tips that aren't covered in most beginner guides 'cause I read those already)
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

random 24/7
Saucy.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youtube.com/watch?v=yhH4NdB2JxE
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
If it's against bots I pick random but that's because I just started playing like three days ago. Gotta get to know all the heroes a little, find the one I like best.
Up until now Lina's my favorite, so I pick her when playing against other players.

Any tips for a beginner? (like the kind of tips that aren't covered in most beginner guides 'cause I read those already)

Rule #1 you never know who you'll be playing before the matvh starts, don't get that preconception.
You must always counter pick.
If you want to win that is.
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

Rule #1 you never know who you'll be playing before the matvh starts, don't get that preconception.
I disagree, learn some heroes and get good with those. If one of your heroes counters one of your opponent ones, go for it.

A lot comes to countering, you need to know why it counters it, why you should pick it. I know people sometimes go for counters that they can't play, or don't know why they counter them.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

I disagree, learn some heroes and get good with those. If one of your heroes counters one of your opponent ones, go for it.

A lot comes to countering, you need to know why it counters it, why you should pick it. I know people sometimes go for counters that they can't play, or don't know why they counter them.

But you have to learn all the heroes, it's not league.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, didn't even know some heroes counter each other...

I always find it funny when people call me (or others) a noob while we're playing against bots on easy. It's like saying "I've been playing this game for months but I still suck mad dick at it".
You shouldn't expect people on your team to know everything about the game when you're playing on the easiest difficulty.
Sui
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People can play moba(this term is so retarded) games for years and still suck. You gotta work on yourself and you gotta have the right attitude, if you play "for fun" it's okay to get smashed all the time i guess.

When i see kids getting dumpstered i throw in a comment and they reply with that, "i play for fun". I mean how fun is it to get rekt every game.

Beats me.

Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Huh, didn't even know some heroes counter each other...

I always find it funny when people call me (or others) a noob while we're playing against bots on easy. It's like saying "I've been playing this game for months but I still suck mad dick at it".
You shouldn't expect people on your team to know everything about the game when you're playing on the easiest difficulty.

Riki is a squishy carry that goes invisible, slardar has a spammable debuff that makes him visible for 30 seconds.
Riki deals bonus damage when attacking from behind, bristleback is a tank that takes less damage from behind and spams aoe damage when anyone gets close.
They are both considered counters to riki (two of many examples) and might be picked specifically to lane against him in the picking process.
If riki can't get farmed in his lane because of them then he has a much lesser chance of being a valuable carry for his team later game.
Welcome to the meta game, let me know if you want to play together and I can explain more.
Tombak
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone still playing dota 2 here? Looking for a mate to duo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: