Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Need Help]Can't find the value
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ bakaraider2005
that's weird.. im also have a save data on the last battle vs dynasty, but everything works fine for me.. perhaps you using addon or updated your game version? mine is ver 1.06 and its worked fine..

@ Gniarf :
about how to regenerate the addresses.. i figured it out after seeing your addressess format & after messing around a little with text document & calculator i finally got it.. fiuh.. but thx anyways for the explanation Smile

about the garmus's trust there few choices that you must choose :
1. When asked what you think about the crystallization of Invitia,
answer 'Someone planned this disaster' 何者かが引き起こした災厄'.
2. After that he'll ask what you'll do if you know who the culprit is,
answer him with Punish immediately' 'ただちに処断する"
3. Garmus first visit: Garmus asking you if you want to be an emperor, answer 'If it is necessary' "必要なことならば".
4. Afterwards Bell will threaten you, choose 'Be honest' "正直に答える".
5. Garmus next visit he will ask for joint investigation of Woods in curve(Noias battle), choose 'Cooperate with him.'

If you followed all the choices above, Garmus will consider you as a trustworthy man.

Kisara will declare war shortly after and depending on your relation with Garmus, the story will be branched:
- Wrong choices: Bell will stay with Garmus, and both of them will be killed by Noias after Kisara conquered.
- Weisheit as trustworthy man: Bell will ask help from Weisheit since Garmus got manipulated by Noias.
You'll get Bell and Garmus as general after conquering Kisara.

about your ranting
nah for me its better choose olfan route for the first time..
the true end should not be done for the first playthrough, its hell A LOT of checking, recruiting, questing and grinding, a lots of tear & spoiler & kinda make u lazy to play the next one..
(i realize that after i got stuck eida route last stage, cant access true end yet and eida route without true end means i left behind strongest dragon fusion & liesel END just to save the big guy butt and that depress me a lot.) -> not that i mind saving the 3 ladies though Wink

btw.. i think i found the key event that allow you to get nafka even if u're on eida's route.. let me confirm it first
(currently im playing my old savedata drom eida/ olfan branch and do quick running on olfan route.. just to scan nafka & liesel event) fuh a lot of works to do..
bakaraider2005
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Gniarf:
Just got time to test it again, and this time there is no problem at all, the code works as it should, try reload several time and exiting / opening the game again, no problem..
well i think yesterday just some weird case then because i remember clearly the code just don't work, reloading saves and exiting and opening CE also didn't work.. but maybe that's just my bad day Very Happy
Thx Gniar for your code Very Happy

@SilverRegret: Problem solved, i play with ver 1.06, i think it's the latest patch, no newer patch yet..

Yeah, it's my first playtrough and confidently aiming for true end, only to discover that i stupidly missed important flag for Li Anes / Margiretta after ALL other character successfully recruited, so no true end for me now.. damn just ONE event / flag and it ruined all my work..
I try updated code from Gniar to check for that one flag with Li Anes and found nothing, it should be on one of those ??? or no description flag.
I'll be very happy camper if you or Gniar could complete list thought.. Very Happy Very Happy

EDIT: NEW EXE 1.02 IS OUT!! Some improvement on micro management to handle things a bit easier..
@ Gniar please update your code, thx so much Smile
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ bakaraider2005:
yes the 1.02 patch is already out, that's what i mean by updating your game..
i also doing eida route for my first playthrough aiming to finish it once and all
but in my case.. dunno i think i got all the character and already got upper high level & most of the event but still cant access the true end..

@ Gniarf:
here's the cheat table with all nafka & liesel related event on olfan route.. took a lot of works n patience.. but hey i found something weird when i was trying to test my hunch..
my main save is on eida route before declare war on dynasty (but when i activated olfan route, i got event masked gentleman AKA big guy glandross drop out from my party) so im trying with older savedata on eida route when i nearly conquered yun gasoru
i tought if i activated your olfan route flag table and then changed the
4 general meeting2 event back to 0
i will be able to get nafka even on eida route too bad it failed..

the weird thing is, on my savedata when i accidentally changed back
4 general meeting2 = 0 without setting olfan route.. suddenly i got an event weiss thought melkia empire is now messed up and intend to become emperor to re united melkia and then dynasty, barnie &
kisara(already conquered) is declaring war against centakus
YAY.. i accidentally enter supreme warlord route..
=.=;

next i'll try adding the M class madou koukaku parts & all stat equip

rant mode ON
one thing i really disappointed with this game is..
when eushully even make a way to save the stubborn old garmus
but they only let me using eida for a bit and voila the old zombie came and she died without a chance..
SHAME ON YOU EUSHULLY..!! playing with my heart that much..
(at one point i even thinking of complain on eushully site for this)

Madou Koukaku edited.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Madou Koukaku edited.CT
 Filesize:  386.55 KB
 Downloaded:  2130 Time(s)

Last edited by SilverRegret on Thu May 16, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gniarf
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakaraider2005 wrote:
@ Gniarf please update your code, thx so much
Did you find at least one feature of my table that stopped working when moving over to version 1.02.0009 before asking for an update? If so which?

Previously my table worked without alteration when switching from v1.00.0006 to v1.00.0007.

As for events I've started mapping even one I see, but I'll probably stop playing that game before I see all events. 'Ma I'll probably see that true end though, while severely ranting about how much I hate games with true ends.

@SilverRegret: RANT ON
Ok you want another rant? Here is one: The girls on the support/advertisement banners are supposed to be the ones that attract customers, the ones they'll love, so it's logical they have routes, right? Nope. Dolls have no route, no H. They aren't even sub heroines (damn initially I took the game for Nafka).
RANT OFF (But I have more ammo in my rant bag)

Do you mind if I add your events to my table? (I'll of course give you proper credits)

If you want the to be allowed to build the warped dragon, paste that in cheat engine, and set them to 1.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>17691</ID>
      <Description>"Fusion dragon blueprints"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <Color>0080FF</Color>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17692</ID>
          <Description>"Can make a Decale"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Custom</VariableType>
          <CustomType>AGE Engine 1.00.0006 encrypted int</CustomType>
          <Address>AGE.EXE+270818</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>BD50</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17693</ID>
          <Description>"Can make a Melkeras"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>BD54</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17694</ID>
          <Description>"Can make a Run Fires"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>BD58</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17695</ID>
          <Description>"Can make a Zeraulas"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>BD5C</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17696</ID>
          <Description>"Can make a Persoatias"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>BD60</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17701</ID>
          <Description>"Made a Decale"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>1F290</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17702</ID>
          <Description>"Made a Melkeras"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>1F294</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17704</ID>
          <Description>"Made a Run Fires"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>1F298</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17703</ID>
          <Description>"Made a  Zeraulas"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>1F29C</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>17705</ID>
          <Description>"Made a  Persoatias"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>1F2A0</Offset>
            <Offset>5D3D0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
stheno
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't visited this thread since Gniarf first posted his CT... been busy playing haha. Thanks for cracking the encryption! I've been revising the original and adding my own things, so I've attached mine so you guys can poke around and see if you wanna copy stuff to your own CT's.

MadouKoukaku.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  MadouKoukaku.CT
 Filesize:  1.04 MB
 Downloaded:  1907 Time(s)

SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Gniarf
feel free to add it to your table, after all i only add few from yours Wink
and i'd be happy if you could short it like your table format
(first i intended to pm it to you but my rank is too low..sorry)

mm..yeah i agree about your complain too.. wish eushully would give an alternate ending where eida is saved and aru/ perhaps all madou koukaku got real body (hommonculus maybe?) and everything end happily ever after.. Very Happy

PS : if u managed to reach the true end, could you tell me the list of event i need to have to get it (with character level if possible)

try eushully wikia, there's list of events i got (under the full walkthrough endings subtitle) i hope that could help..

@ stheno
WOW.. how do u manage to be patient searching all those addresses..
but if i may add something..could you give description on the item list & monster list table you have?
(btw, for those who want instant item & troops, those values are true BUT it wont work until at least u get/ unlock one of them -> at least for me)
stheno
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverRegret wrote:

@ stheno
WOW.. how do u manage to be patient searching all those addresses..
but if i may add something..could you give description on the item list & monster list table you have?
(btw, for those who want instant item & troops, those values are true BUT it wont work until at least u get/ unlock one of them -> at least for me)

Sorry I'm not going to be able to translate each monster/item name since its too time consuming. I don't really go into those entries... I just 999 and freeze the group, then collapse it. The way I found them all was basically changing the amount of the 'first' thing so I would have the value of the first item in the group, then just incrementally going up in addresses to populate the rest of the items.

The monster/units in barracks, yes it can be finnicky if you dont already have the unit. It's mostly there for monster combination so you dont have to keep farming monsters.

I only translated the char/unit names for stats since it would be way too confusing with generic group names.

Quick tip for the super fast battles, set a hotkey to change enemy hp group to 0.

Also for movement group, don't freeze the group, just set a hotkey to set the group to 1. The game needs to be able to change between 1, 3, 257. So after you move, just press your hotkey and you can move again.
Gniarf

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@stheno: Phew! One goddamn MEGABYTE worth of pointers! I had been piling up events these days and reached ~500 kb -> suddent jump to 1.5Mb, which brings me to the question: may I add your entries to the table on the first page?

I wish I could compress this but cheat engine doesn't support compressed tables.

stheno wrote:
Quick tip for the super fast battles, set a hotkey to change enemy hp group to 0.
Or even faster: freeze them to 0. That's what I do when I want to investigate story flow.

@SilverRegret: I haven't reached the that f*n true end of my 455, last playthrough I did was on orfan's route. I mapped every event I could between Garmus' investigation and Risel's end. After getting a "neutral" (bad) end on Efilia's route and "neutral" end on Orfan's I guess I'll gun for the true one now (90% pain of doing the same stuff again-again, 10% final candy).
For the record, though, I won't do the harem route because I just can't turn Ea into a whore. That would break my heart.

Also since I'm merging various tables and thus translations, I'm having a blast with our various romanizations. Chosen example:
SilverRegret: lung=fearless
Gniarf: Run Fires
variants: lung-fires (fire-lungs?), run-fearless (usually when you run...)
I'll try to keep romanization consistent throughout the table.

About your previous rant, I assume Efilia lives in the bloody (or not) true route, since you have to play good boy. As for the duration you're allowed to use her, you could say the same for Orfan and the water miko, but there are clone generals.

As for the dolls' fate, I always found absurd in other games that they put reproductive organs on war machines, so I was quite happy when they said that madou koukakus don't have those. But that brings the problem of no H. As a man of science I can't accept "my body is made of steel and wires"->*pupu piru piru pi*->"My body is made of flesh and blood", there is too much technical difference between the 2 that conversion is a hell of a lot harder than creating a 2nd body with a different "technology". Not to mention that battle skills and life span would likely plummet when going machine->human.
Now that I think about what's the point of putting female breast and long hair on a war machine?... (<-No you don't have to answer)

All in all, I was expecting some fella-like stuff (not that fun but better than nothing) or the use of a bigger machine body specifically built for that purpose, which was mentioned in some of the Aru maintenance events.
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ i agree with Gniarf comment.. 1,5mb wow.. lol

in fact just now i FINALLY go through the true end route.. forget about level 40++ and all those new title events.. what u need is playing good guy all the way, a lil bit grinding (majority is 30-35, neneka & corona lv 25 creiss lv 34 & darmagna till lv 37), dont forget the garmus & bell quests & watch the events unfold..
(i fought olfan on turn 49 just waiting all other event finished)

btw..Gniarf how do u manage to keep a character on your rooster?
if possible i wanna try revive enferia after that stupid zombie stab her..
(too bad your guess is wrong gniarf, eida is still died even on true route.. curse you noiasu Evil or Very Mad )
i've messing around almost 2 hour scanned the addresses, tried to change her address number to 3 -> it made ryune a sub general, like weissheit with liesel & aru but with no header (her address status is 1), tried to change eida join event flag to 0.. but it wont trigger..

...u gould use olfan & the water miko heroine??
how??
stheno
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gniarf wrote:
@stheno: Phew! One goddamn MEGABYTE worth of pointers! I had been piling up events these days and reached ~500 kb -> suddent jump to 1.5Mb, which brings me to the question: may I add your entries to the table on the first page?

Sure, feel free to fork over whatever from my CT.

@SilverRegret make sure you save your newgame+ data at the end of a run, it lets you keep everything you gained in the previous run so you never really 'lose' any characters. If the story kills them off or removes them from your character list, they will still remain there as a 'clone.' You also start off a newgame+ with everyone/everything as well. Eventually if you do all 4 routes and keep adding to your newgame+ data every time, you will pretty much have the perfect newgame+ data.
Gniarf

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverRegret wrote:
btw..Gniarf how do u manage to keep a character on your rooster?
if possible i wanna try revive enferia after that stupid zombie stab her..
(too bad your guess is wrong gniarf, eida is still died even on true route.. curse you noiasu Evil or Very Mad )
When hacker not happy, hacker hacks:
The CG that shows Efilia being killed is EV012AA.AGF. Search for that string in memory and fuck up the memory around it (carped bomb with a load of FF, 00 or whatever, just mangling the CG filename is not enough), then win the dynasty fight again, you'll get an error message like "File: SC0460.BIN error at address...". Now you know that the the scenario file that holds the event where Efilia is killed is event 460. Now search for the string SC0460.BIN (not unicode btw) and replace it by the name of the next event and you might have a happy story without Eida death. (yeah the first steps into modding...).
There might be some flags to fix too if the event loops.

In my example the event was sc0460 but it was for my save that leads to a bad end anyway so I don't know if it's the same if you're headed for the true end. If you find it, I'd appreciate knowing the ID/name of the next event in the true route. I'm just starting my 3rd playthrough so it'll take some time before I can find it myself.
PS: Hmm...looks like she also dies on SC0480.

I'll see about reintegrating Efilia in the roster/barracks tomorrow.

SilverRegret wrote:
...u gould use olfan & the water miko heroine??
how??
Orfan joined on the first turn after I declared war on Varnie iirc, and joined AGAIN for the final fight. The water miko came only for the last fight... Meaning she's available as a clone for the next playthrough.
Amongst my various attempts Orfan didn't always join, so I assume he only comes if you have all flags set for the Risel end.
stheno
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanna add, the 1.03 update patch doesnt break anything.
Gniarf

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've posted the massive table with SilverRegret's and stheno's findings (and more of mine, heh).

I just noticed the maximum attachment size it 1.7Mb and we currently are at 1.47Mb. Maybe we should consider NOT hacking some stuffs to keep the size small, lol.

@SilverRegret: To reintegrate Efilia, set her line to 3 (or 5) in Known squads, and to 1 (or more if you want an Efilia army) in Reserve squad count. If she's still absent from your castle roster that means there is a specific flag to prevent using her.
...But still, I think the method I mentioned in my previous post is better, if it works.
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gniarf wrote:

as much as i hate the old zombie, im not going that far..
but that's bulls eye..lol. Very Happy
i'll try map the event on second part of true route..but it will take some time as im kinda stuck on my assignment Confused

Gniarf wrote:
Orfan joined on the first turn after I declared war on Varnie iirc, and joined AGAIN for the final fight. The water miko came only for the last fight... Meaning she's available as a clone for the next playthrough.

hm.. he (olfan) didnt join on my route.. perhaps because im being a bit evil on few choices..hehehe..

Gniarf wrote:
To reintegrate Efilia, set her line to 3 (or 5) in Known squads, and to 1 (or more if you want an Efilia army) in Reserve squad count. If she's still absent from your castle roster that means there is a specific flag to prevent using her.

i did so.. but somehow there's something prevent her to appear on the rooster list maybe its as you said.. there's specific flag that prevent it..
Gniarf

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverRegret wrote:
Gniarf wrote:
as much as i hate the old zombie, im not going that far..
Leeme trample him for you then...In a day or 2 given my current progression speed.
Funny note: In the game files it seem they use the "GAL" abbreviation to refer to Galmus. If Galmus is a "gal", what is a macho?
SilverRegret wrote:
i'll try map the event on second part of true route..but it will take some time as im kinda stuck on my assignment
Where did you start exactly? I've started mapping every single event from the beginning of the game, and it's fairly tedious, so the sooner I can stop, the better. Currently I'm at masked knight stealing underwear.

SilverRegret wrote:
i did so.. but somehow there's something prevent her to appear on the rooster list maybe its as you said.. there's specific flag that prevent it..
Joy, one more flag to map! Oh well, いまさら one more or one less...

I've noticed I made romanizations mistakes on Feliano (wrote Filiano) and Grandros (Gradeus) names. Thos will be fixed in the next table release.

Aside that, I wanted to ask: each time I see the gun on Risel's sword it make me think about a kuri-chan. That's just me or ?...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: