Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

>holocaust denial is illegal
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
paupav
wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
It's not denial if you don't teach it to the next generation.
who the fuck doesnt get taught the holocaust
i had to read the diary of anne frank in like 4th grade and then more shit later on in history classes

people deny a ton of things that they don't know about as well

Well Germans really hate talking about it, their general attitude towards that time period is somewhat like this (watch from the 15th minute mark): http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/family-guy-season-3-episode-20/

It is different not talking about it than denying it. If somebody starts talking about that it didn't happen that is made up by us then some idiots will believe in it and maybe civil war will start.

Not sure if you are stating the obvious, or that I said something wrong. I said that it's not denial when you don't teach it to the next generation, and then I stated that Germans don't like talking about it.[/quote]
How is that same thing?
Germans not talking about it and my opinion of starting new civil war because of banal thing like denying something that has proofs?
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: >holocaust denial is illegal Reply with quote

White Byte wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Quote:
Holocaust denial is explicitly or implicitly illegal in 17 countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Switzerland.[185] The European Union's Framework decision on Racism and Xenophobia states that denying or grossly trivializing "crimes of genocide" should be made "punishable in all EU Member States".[186] Slovakia criminalized denial of fascist crimes in general in late 2001; in May 2005, the term "Holocaust" was explicitly adopted by the penal code and in 2009, it became illegal to deny any act regarded by an international criminal court as genocide. The Parliament of Hungary adopted the most recent legislation, which declared denial or trivialization of the Holocaust a crime punishable by up to three years imprisonment, in February 2010

hahhaha oh wow

yea and I find it so funny that none of those countries mention the OTHER holocausts:

1) Holocaust of the Native Americans
2) Holocaust of the Palestinians
3) Holocaust of the Iraqis
4) Holocaust of the Muslims

You automatically become an anti-semite for criticizing the Isra-helli government.

You're seriously that much dumb?
The Palestinians 'Holocaust' did NOT happen because one day Israel decided to bomb them.
You should read bit more, why Israel bomb Target areas in Palestine or kill Arabs.
(Note: added urls, scroll down and you'll see stats.)
1. The Palestine are firing lots of missiles to us which can harm our citizens, and we must to defend our self.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012

2. Palestine sends a suicide bomber, so we taking them down before they enter our country
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack

3. The government uses most of its money to buy weapons and ammo and explosives instead of supporting their citizens.

Few facts
Israel supply Palestine with Electricity Power, Medicine, Jobs (some of them are working outside Gaza in Israel).

Now about the other countries (except American Natives).
The government of them, went nuts.
Simply, they killing everyone who says something bad the government action.

I find only World War Holocaust and American Natives as Holocaust.
Because they were mass-murdered without any VALID reason.

Anyway, don't say stuff before you truly know the facts and reason of why it occur.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

Fuck off bible thumper

You should really get educated

But wait, what is education? Dumbass.

Israel defending itself? from what? Innocent children that they kill almost daily? Jackass.

Defense is when you defend yourself, NOT go out and destroy houses and kill innocent children "in the name of God"

yea, scan wikipedia for a list of Palestinian suicide attacks. Um, what about a list of Palestinian homes demolished, children killed, nazi-like treatment, etc?

oh wait, there's only one side to your shitty coin: the penny

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: >holocaust denial is illegal Reply with quote

Flash hacker wrote:
White Byte wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Quote:
Holocaust denial is explicitly or implicitly illegal in 17 countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Switzerland.[185] The European Union's Framework decision on Racism and Xenophobia states that denying or grossly trivializing "crimes of genocide" should be made "punishable in all EU Member States".[186] Slovakia criminalized denial of fascist crimes in general in late 2001; in May 2005, the term "Holocaust" was explicitly adopted by the penal code and in 2009, it became illegal to deny any act regarded by an international criminal court as genocide. The Parliament of Hungary adopted the most recent legislation, which declared denial or trivialization of the Holocaust a crime punishable by up to three years imprisonment, in February 2010

hahhaha oh wow

yea and I find it so funny that none of those countries mention the OTHER holocausts:

1) Holocaust of the Native Americans
2) Holocaust of the Palestinians
3) Holocaust of the Iraqis
4) Holocaust of the Muslims

You automatically become an anti-semite for criticizing the Isra-helli government.

You're seriously that much dumb?
The Palestinians 'Holocaust' did NOT happen because one day Israel decided to bomb them.
You should read bit more, why Israel bomb Target areas in Palestine or kill Arabs.
(Note: added urls, scroll down and you'll see stats.)
1. The Palestine are firing lots of missiles to us which can harm our citizens, and we must to defend our self.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012

2. Palestine sends a suicide bomber, so we taking them down before they enter our country
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack

3. The government uses most of its money to buy weapons and ammo and explosives instead of supporting their citizens.

Few facts
Israel supply Palestine with Electricity Power, Medicine, Jobs (some of them are working outside Gaza in Israel).

Now about the other countries (except American Natives).
The government of them, went nuts.
Simply, they killing everyone who says something bad the government action.

I find only World War Holocaust and American Natives as Holocaust.
Because they were mass-murdered without any VALID reason.

Anyway, don't say stuff before you truly know the facts and reason of why it occur.

You torture Palestinians and Muslims, and you still have enough guts to go over the world and criticize that some countries don't have human rights. Also you (US) are calling for world peace, but torturing countries that have some little oil and starting new wars ( e.g putting anti missile shield to russian border, which will also stop nuclear weapon disarming agreement between US and Russia). Of course that they will bombing US cities (also as far as i see US has bigger problem with their own citizens killing other US citizens). Also what did you did with Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

White Byte wrote:
Fuck off bible thumper

You should really get educated

But wait, what is education? Dumbass.

Israel defending itself? from what? Innocent children that they kill almost daily? Jackass.

Defense is when you defend yourself, NOT go out and destroy houses and kill innocent children "in the name of God"

yea, scan wikipedia for a list of Palestinian suicide attacks. Um, what about a list of Palestinian homes demolished, children killed, nazi-like treatment, etc?

oh wait, there's only one side to your shitty coin: the penny

let's not forget US soldiers raping their womens.
DaSpamer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fag, please.
I haven't heard over here that any solider has shot a child, so Im pretty sure its a rumor whom made by some Arab.
Seriously, you should shut the fuck up.
Israel don't destroy house just because they want to, we killing the Terrorism leaders.

Also, you can find in youtube videos of what ARABS THEMSELVES do to their own kind of people, theres endless videos of them killing humans, shooting humans of their own country.

So about killing children I GOT A SUPER HIGH DOUBT that it was caused by our army, it most likely an arab who shot that little poor child.

Please don't bother replying,
Your opinion don't matter to me no more.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash hacker wrote:
Fag, please.
I haven't heard over here that any solider has shot a child, so Im pretty sure its a rumor whom made by some Arab.
Israel don't destroy house just because they want to, we killing the Terrorism leaders.

Also, you can find in youtube videos of what ARABS THEMSELVES do to their own kind of people, theres endless videos of them killing humans, shooting humans of their own country.

So about killing children I GOT A SUPER HIGH DOUBT that it was caused by our army, it most likely an arab who shot that little poor child.

You are retard and everybody outside US know that US is torturing whole Muslim world. Lot of European agencies have reported US torturing Muslims, but of course EU doesn't care, why should they?
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash hacker wrote:
Fag, please.

oh dear.

I have to refute your ignorance line by line (boring ugh).

Line 1: "Fag, please"

So...using homophobic slurs? Homosexuality is only considered wrong because of sky wizard worshiping bible thumpers like you!

"I haven't heard over here that any solider has shot a child, so Im pretty sure its a rumor whom made by some Arab. "

Oh dear. I'll bring citations (If you know what those are)

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.”

- Catherine Cook"

Source: Remember These Children, a coalition of groups calling for an end to the killing of children and a fair resolution of the conflict.

129 Israeli children and 1,516 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

"Israel don't destroy house just because they want to, we killing the Terrorism leaders. "

"we killing the terrorism leaders" is a LIE that drilled in your walnut of a brain. Innocent women and children are NOT "terrorism leaders". God, that argument is so shit.
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 27,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.
“Any humanitarian looking at the sheer number of innocent civilians who have lost their homes can only condemn Israel’s house demolition policy as a hugely disproportionate military response by an occupation army... It is a policy that creates only hardship and bitterness, and in the end can only undermine hope for future reconciliation and peace.”
– Peter Hansen, Commissioner General of UNRWA
Statistics Source: The Israeli Committee Against Home Demolitions estimates that over 27,000 houses have been demolished in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza since 1967 (as of July 28, 2012). According to ICAHD:

"Since 1967, about 27,000 Palestinian homes and other structures (livestock pens and fencing for example) crucial for a family’s livelihood, have been demolished in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT), including East Jerusalem. It is impossible to know how many homes exactly because the Israeli authorities only report on the demolition of “structures,” which may be homes or may be other structures. When a seven-story apartment building is demolished containing more than 20 housing units, that is considered only one demolition."
In addition to the homes demolished by Israel, thousands of Palestinian homes have been destroyed or significantly damaged by Israeli bombing and shelling. The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs reports that during Israel's Operation 'Cast Lead' assault on Gaza from Decemeber 27, 2008 to January 18, 2009,

"3,540 homes were destroyed in the course of the hostilities, 2,870 homes were severely damaged and 52,900 homes sustained minor damage. Some 2,618 homes destroyed or damaged beyond repair during 'Cast Lead' await rebuilding, primarily due to the blockade and restrictions on the entry of construction materials through the Kerem Shalom crossing. "
While Palestinians have not demolished any Israeli homes, there is one known case of a Palestinian destroying an Israeli home in an explosion.

"Also, you can find in youtube videos of what ARABS THEMSELVES do to their own kind of people, theres endless videos of them killing humans, shooting humans of their own country. "

Also, you can find in Youtube videos of Israelis using innocent civilians as human shields while using tanks to bring down houses.

"So about killing children I GOT A SUPER HIGH DOUBT that it was caused by our army, it most likely an arab who shot that little poor child. "
Um no, torturing children by Israelis is on video, if you know where to look. I can't post links here, but I would show you.

"Please don't bother replying,
Your opinion don't matter to me no more."

Pussy-ass, where did your balls go? Huh?

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread went full retard.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charless wrote:

glhf

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

DaSpamer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charless wrote:

Yes I know,
Pointless to argue with someone about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: