Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

StarDrive - Trainer help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M4rS
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: StarDrive - Trainer help Reply with quote

Hello everyone, im new here but i've been familiar with cheat engine the last years now.

I need help with making trainer for the game (i've never made a trainer for any game) im new at this.

So, i've checked some videos in youtube about making a trainer for games, i can make it through all the process in diferent ways, i have to use Float Values since the game doesn't work in exact values, i can change the values but in time using the cheat engine the game crashes, so i decided to make a trainer to see if i can play normaly. Thing is i can't find the adress/value that works everytime i open the game, what i mean is that i can use the values when i play once, but i have to do all the process again when i open the game again (im sure you all know that) i've tried to "find out what writes to this adress", i use the adress in the trainer so "it doesn't do anything" as the option says
-> i make the trainer -> i use it, values (food, production, credits) don't decrease, at least while im doing nothing, but as soon as a ship takes some food or production to another planet it decreases and never goes up again, i can make it using normal values but (as i said) i have to do the process all over again.

also tried using POINTER SCAN FOR THIS ADRESS, but i have to wait really long time, and it finds about billions of adresses that doesn't work for me.

i need to find a value which i can use everytime i open the game, which i can set the value that i want (lets say 300 for production) and that doesn't decrease no matter what, can anyone help with this?
thanks.
iroku
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
also tried using POINTER SCAN FOR THIS ADRESS, but i have to wait really long time, and it finds about billions of adresses that doesn't work for me.

this is the key point. You have to make those pointers work. go from billions to hundreds. search for pointer scan tutorial save the table with the right pointers and you are done.
M4rS
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iroku wrote:
Quote:

this is the key point. You have to make those pointers work. go from billions to hundreds. search for pointer scan tutorial save the table with the right pointers and you are done.

thanks, gonna try it. already took some script tables from here, and works in the game as a charm, but im gonna try to make my own anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: