'; echo ' '; echo '
Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fuck year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: fuck year Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
go from $0.00 at the beginning of today, by 10 a.m. tomorrow i'll have $70. feels good man. going to try not blowing it on drugs in one weekend.

mfw it's 4/20 this Saturday.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash hacker wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
No, I don't have SO much money, I'll still need a job, and I want one too because doing nothing all day is boring.
I just thought I'd mention I never had a job to piss off some people.

Lol I'm 15,
Im rolling money from my website.
I got also a job.

Never had a job - Some guy who still locked in his mom basement

Oh, nice. What's your website about?
When I was 16 me and some friends thought of starting a pyramid sceme website but never got to it. We had some great (and legal) ideas though. Might still do it in the future to get some passive income.

I could buy me a house if I wanted to, I just don't have any reason to right now.
When I finish my studies I'll probably buy a house or two, rent them out, adopt me some dogs and become a traveling hobo. Been wanting to do this for years.
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Flash hacker wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
No, I don't have SO much money, I'll still need a job, and I want one too because doing nothing all day is boring.
I just thought I'd mention I never had a job to piss off some people.

Lol I'm 15,
Im rolling money from my website.
I got also a job.

Never had a job - Some guy who still locked in his mom basement

Oh, nice. What's your website about?
When I was 16 me and some friends thought of starting a pyramid sceme website but never got to it. We had some great (and legal) ideas though. Might still do it in the future to get some passive income.

I could buy me a house if I wanted to, I just don't have any reason to right now.
When I finish my studies I'll probably buy a house or two, rent them out, adopt me some dogs and become a traveling hobo. Been wanting to do this for years.

And die forever alone with 20 dogs? Razz
Check my siggy.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have plenty of money i saved up from selling, my parents just took it from my bank account when i got arrested so that when i got out i wouldn't have access to that much money and because i was being accused of conspiracy to sell drugs they felt it would be safe if they took all my money out of my account so that the cops wouldn't try to take it.

ever since i got out i've had $0 to my name and my parents do NOT like giving me money for any reason. they very seldom give me $5 for lunch and i collect change i find throughout the week. if i'm lucky i'll make $5-$10 in a week and immediately spend it on a pack of cigarettes or a gram or two of weed. so having more than $5-$10 is a big deal to me. even having $10 in my pocket is a nice feeling.

i used to make on average $300-$500 a day when i was at my peak. once i made this much money i would stop answering phone calls and ignoring people that wanted to pick up because i felt i made enough money for the day. it was also too much work to scale and sell them a sack because of how high i was.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys wanna brag about money.
I transferred $900 from my Paypal to my bank account yesterday.
That's this month minus all the other shit I bought.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but you work with skids and nigerians, gregorio

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samantha wrote:

wot are you even talking about.
I do web dev. work whenever needed.
Seems to be working out better than Mr.send me $10 paypal.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash hacker wrote:
And die forever alone with 20 dogs? :P
Check my siggy.

No dude, dogs are like chick magnets!
I'll probably get like three, and travel around the world with them until they get too old to walk a lot.
Then later when I settle down, try to get a part time job as a dogwalker. I think being able to say "I've traveled around with a pack of dogs all day, every day for five years" will give me quite an edge over other candidates.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
samantha wrote:

You do realize that I'm just playing around?
Misinterpreting sarcasm says how much of an inferior you are.

I'm not even kidding, you literally work with skids all the time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i have plenty of money i saved up from selling, my parents just took it from my bank account when i got arrested so that when i got out i wouldn't have access to that much money and because i was being accused of conspiracy to sell drugs they felt it would be safe if they took all my money out of my account so that the cops wouldn't try to take it.

ever since i got out i've had $0 to my name and my parents do NOT like giving me money for any reason. they very seldom give me $5 for lunch and i collect change i find throughout the week. if i'm lucky i'll make $5-$10 in a week and immediately spend it on a pack of cigarettes or a gram or two of weed. so having more than $5-$10 is a big deal to me. even having $10 in my pocket is a nice feeling.

i used to make on average $300-$500 a day when i was at my peak. once i made this much money i would stop answering phone calls and ignoring people that wanted to pick up because i felt i made enough money for the day. it was also too much work to scale and sell them a sack because of how high i was.

Oh shit, I thought you said you still had that job you had when you got out of rehab. With the company computers and stuff.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samantha wrote:
potaters wrote:
samantha wrote:

lolol
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$90 is a tank of gas for me, lol.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

Oh shit, I thought you said you still had that job you had when you got out of rehab. With the company computers and stuff.

that didn't last very long.t he guy i was doing that with relapsed on meth a month into his stay and got locked up for a while. i spent all the money i made on h during the first 2 months i was out.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
samantha wrote:
potaters wrote:
samantha wrote:

lolol
idk lol

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
If you guys wanna brag about money.
I transferred $900 from my Paypal to my bank account yesterday.
That's this month minus all the other shit I bought.

900$ is nothing.
I spent 1 grand in 15 minutes.. did sky diving from 13K feets.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
'attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_swf'][$_cat_swf_i]['HEIGHT'] : '') , '"> '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '

'; echo '
'; echo '

'; } // END cat_swf $_cat_images_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images']) : 0;for ($_cat_images_i = 0; $_cat_images_i < $_cat_images_count; $_cat_images_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'] : '') , ': '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '

' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_images'][$_cat_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '

'; echo '

'; } // END cat_images $_cat_thumb_images_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images']) : 0;for ($_cat_thumb_images_i = 0; $_cat_thumb_images_i < $_cat_thumb_images_count; $_cat_thumb_images_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DESCRIPTION'] : '') , ': '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '

' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['cat_thumb_images'][$_cat_thumb_images_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '

'; echo '

'; } // END cat_thumb_images $_attachrow_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow']) : 0;for ($_attachrow_i = 0; $_attachrow_i < $_attachrow_count; $_attachrow_i++){ echo '

'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['COMMENT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['COMMENT'] : '') , '
'; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['S_UPLOAD_IMAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['S_UPLOAD_IMAGE'] : '') , '
_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['TARGET_BLANK'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['TARGET_BLANK'] : '') , ' class="genmed">' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DOWNLOAD'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DOWNLOAD'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILENAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILENAME'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['DOWNLOAD_NAME'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_FILESIZE'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['FILESIZE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['FILESIZE'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['SIZE_VAR'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['SIZE_VAR'] : '') , '
 ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOADED_VIEWED'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['attach'][$_attach_i]['attachrow'][$_attachrow_i]['L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT'] : '') , '
'; echo '

'; } // END attachrow echo ' '; } // END attach echo '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['SIGNATURE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['SIGNATURE'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EDITED_MESSAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EDITED_MESSAGE'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; $_warning_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning']) : 0;for ($_warning_i = 0; $_warning_i < $_warning_count; $_warning_i++){ echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['ICON'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['ICON'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['DETAILS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['DETAILS'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_REASON'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_REASON'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['MESSAGE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['warning'][$_warning_i]['MESSAGE'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; } // END warning echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_BACK_TO_TOP'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_BACK_TO_TOP'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PROFILE_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PROFILE_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['PM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EMAIL_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['EMAIL_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['WWW_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['WWW_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['AIM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['AIM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YIM_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YIM_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['MSN_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['MSN_IMG'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YELLOW_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['YELLOW_IMG'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['RED_IMG'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['RED_IMG'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['ADCODE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['postrow'][$_postrow_i]['ADCODE'] : '') , ' '; echo ' '; } // END postrow echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DISPLAY_POSTS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_DISPLAY_POSTS'] : '') , ': ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_DAYS'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_DAYS'] : '') , ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_ORDER'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_SELECT_POST_ORDER'] : '') , ' 
'; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_NEW_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_NEW_TOPIC'] : '') , '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC'] : '') , ' '; $_switch_quick_reply_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply']) : 0;for ($_switch_quick_reply_i = 0; $_switch_quick_reply_i < $_switch_quick_reply_count; $_switch_quick_reply_i++){ echo '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_SQR_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_POST_SQR_TOPIC'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_quick_reply echo '   ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_INDEX'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['L_INDEX'] : '') , ' '; $_switch_parent_link_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_parent_link'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_parent_link']) : 0;for ($_switch_parent_link_i = 0; $_switch_parent_link_i < $_switch_parent_link_count; $_switch_parent_link_i++){ echo ' -> ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PARENT_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PARENT_NAME'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_parent_link echo ' -> ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['FORUM_NAME'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['FORUM_NAME'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TIMEZONE'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TIMEZONE'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGINATION'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGINATION'] : '') , ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGE_NUMBER'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['PAGE_NUMBER'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; $_switch_quick_reply_count = (isset($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply'])) ? sizeof($this->_tpldata['switch_quick_reply']) : 0;for ($_switch_quick_reply_i = 0; $_switch_quick_reply_i < $_switch_quick_reply_count; $_switch_quick_reply_i++){ echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['QRBODY'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['QRBODY'] : '') , ' '; } // END switch_quick_reply echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo ' '; echo '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_WATCH_TOPIC'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_WATCH_TOPIC'] : '') , '
'; echo '  
'; echo ' ' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TOPIC_ADMIN'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_TOPIC_ADMIN'] : '') , '
' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['JUMPBOX'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['JUMPBOX'] : '') , '' , ((isset($this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_AUTH_LIST'])) ? $this->_tpldata['.'][0]['S_AUTH_LIST'] : '') , '
'; echo ' '; ?>