Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is dildo good?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
It's well known that receiving anal feels great to a man.

But I'm not a faggot so I wouldn't allow that shit.
taking it in the ass doesnt suddenly make you gay and attracted to males
brolock

where did he touch you
ive never been touched in my life
good or bad is for you to decide
neat
neet*
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brolock doesn't get touched he touches

and they can't be too old

clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta try everything once, right?
Maybe you'll turn out liking it.
Also watch Young People Fucking if you haven't seen it yet (the movie).
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're actually gonna take it up the but, at least make her give you a reach around whiles she dominates you like a little bitch you are.
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did not like
King Chezzmo
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shouldve worn a buttplug to stretch out that boy-pussy first.

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:

this. i don't understand why people have this conception that putting stuff up your ass in general makes you gay. it's like people who ingest drugs rectally to get a stronger effect and better absorption rate into your body. these people are doing something uncomfortable and awkward (sticking drugs up their ass) in exchange for a reward (a stronger high). the op is doing something uncomfortable and awkward (allowing a dildo to be placed up his ass) in exchange for a reward (getting to fuck his girlfriend in the ass).

however, with this specific situation i'm on the fence. i mean a dildo is supposed to represent a dick. it's like giving a girl permission to allow a dick up your ass in exchange for having sex with her. now, that itself doesn't make you gay which is the original point i was trying to make. but if my girlfriend gave me this offer i would decline.

but now to give a serious answer to this question of yours since for some reason everyone seems to be ignoring your question and starting some controversial debate and derailing the thread as is often done here.

"is dildo good?" i'd say it's highly dependent on the individual. dildo isn't as bad of a drug as its reputation portrays it. the high is pretty decent, nothing extraordinary, but has an interesting side effect that usually ends in the user orgasming without any stimulation of their penis. dildo has it's ups and downs, as do all drugs. for example, a tolerance to dildo is something to expect as the user continues to use more and more frequently. they will find the size of the dildo (slang for amount of drug taken) they use to get high (often known by the younger generation as drilling) will increase as their tolerance to the drug (known as widening) increases. over time, the user will find that the size of the dildo (amount of the drug needed) to get drilled when they first started is no longer enough and they find they need a larger dose to get off like they did when they first started. i mean, yolo right? so fuck the haters, be a trill ass nigga and ride the dildo (an adopted phrase from heroin addicts known as riding the horse).
King Chezzmo
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dustin. you're so great.

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Chezzmo wrote:
dustin. you're so great.

not sure if serious, but if you are thank you. i like to think i'm pretty awesome too. but yes, this is my brain working sober and not all retarded and derped out from opiates and benzos.
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:

this. i don't understand why people have this conception that putting stuff up your ass in general makes you gay. it's like people who ingest drugs rectally to get a stronger effect and better absorption rate into your body. these people are doing something uncomfortable and awkward (sticking drugs up their ass) in exchange for a reward (a stronger high). the op is doing something uncomfortable and awkward (allowing a dildo to be placed up his ass) in exchange for a reward (getting to fuck his girlfriend in the ass).

however, with this specific situation i'm on the fence. i mean a dildo is supposed to represent a dick. it's like giving a girl permission to allow a dick up your ass in exchange for having sex with her. now, that itself doesn't make you gay which is the original point i was trying to make. but if my girlfriend gave me this offer i would decline.

but now to give a serious answer to this question of yours since for some reason everyone seems to be ignoring your question and starting some controversial debate and derailing the thread as is often done here.

"is dildo good?" i'd say it's highly dependent on the individual. dildo isn't as bad of a drug as its reputation portrays it. the high is pretty decent, nothing extraordinary, but has an interesting side effect that usually ends in the user orgasming without any stimulation of their penis. dildo has it's ups and downs, as do all drugs. for example, a tolerance to dildo is something to expect as the user continues to use more and more frequently. they will find the size of the dildo (slang for amount of drug taken) they use to get high (often known by the younger generation as drilling) will increase as their tolerance to the drug (known as widening) increases. over time, the user will find that the size of the dildo (amount of the drug needed) to get drilled when they first started is no longer enough and they find they need a larger dose to get off like they did when they first started. i mean, yolo right? so fuck the haters, be a trill ass nigga and ride the dildo (an adopted phrase from heroin addicts known as riding the horse).
Implying molecules from the dildo pass through mucus membranes in your anus and throw off one's homeostatic properties.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Shake wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:

Implying molecules from the dildo pass through mucus membranes in your anus and throw off one's homeostatic properties.

got a problem grasping that concept, bro? just by holding dildo in your hands would allow it to absorb into your skin.
Black Magic
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Major Shake wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:

got a problem grasping that concept, bro? just by holding dildo in your hands would allow it to absorb into your skin.
Highly doubt they make dildos out of topical substances these days
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>implying things actually physically touch each other
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
>implying things actually physically touch each other

i admit defeat.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Be me
>See Shrek 2: the movie novel in bookstore
>Start reading it and Shreking off
>Bookstore clerk sees me
>"What the fuck are you doing?"
>Shitimdonefor.jpeg
>Close my eyes expecting the worse
>Nothing
>Open my eyes
>A large green figure is standing right in front of me
>Its Shrek, holding the clerks decapitated head in front of me
>He smiles to me and whispers in my ear: "It's all oger now lassie" as he unzips and pulls down his pants relieving his gigantic oger cock
>I bend to my knees for the one and almighty ogerlord
>Start sucking his oger cock, it barely fits in my mouth but I do it for Shrek
>My mouth is tearing open and I'm chocking
>He screams a mighty roar as I taste his onion flavored love
>Pass out
>Wake up in my room
>Find and onion and a copy of Shrek 2: the Movie Novel on my desk
>Find a note next to it
>"Hey now, you're a rockstar"
>See a giant green figure leap out of my window
>Shrek is love
>Shrek is life

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: