Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breaking Gods
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shitposter
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

You're retarded
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

uro` wrote:
You're retarded

Yea we know, nothing new.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

uro` wrote:
You're retarded
As if I care what you think, the only thing that matters is that I'm happy with how I am as a person. Even if you talk down on me I know I am affecting other people's lives in other instances positively.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
uro` wrote:
You're retarded
As if I care what you think, the only thing that matters is that I'm happy with how I am as a person. Even if you talk down on me I know I am affecting other people's lives in other instances positively.
Is that what your mental health counselor told you?
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
uro` wrote:
You're retarded

I don't think it's possible for you to affect other people's lives positively.

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
uro` wrote:
You're retarded

You're not affecting mine positively.
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

qwert wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
uro` wrote:
You're retarded
No it is seriously something I have very recently applied to my life without others consulting. I understand no one on CEF will achieve positive realizations from my rantings because they are simply not wanting to have a positive outlook on life. There is no way without logic that you would receive a negative impact from what I have to say. Sure I may seem to try hard, but I recently realized that if I'm not putting my all into it, it simply isn't worth my time.
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
qwert wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
uro` wrote:
You're retarded
No it is seriously something I have very recently applied to my life without others consulting. I understand no one on CEF will achieve positive realizations from my rantings because they are simply not wanting to have a positive outlook on life. There is no way without logic that you would receive a negative impact from what I have to say. Sure I may seem to try hard, but I recently realized that if I'm not putting my all into it, it simply isn't worth my time.

Your ranting? What? You don't rant, you just post the most idiotic posts ever.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

Daniel. wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
qwert wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
uro` wrote:
You're retarded

Only because you don't want to think on a deeper level, I feel bad for you to be honest.
shitposter
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you're so philosophical man.

Just kidding, you're stupid. Leave.
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Breaking Gods Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Daniel. wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
qwert wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
uro` wrote:
You're retarded

Only because you don't want to think on a deeper level, I feel bad for you to be honest.

How does one think on a deeper level to posts like these?

BreakinGods wrote:
I only like the outside super sour stuff, then I toss the gross inner candy Razz

or

Thread Title: So a girl poked me on facebook
BreakinGods wrote:
Is that like saying fuck me?

I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up BreakingGods, people don't really like it when others try to be "deep" because it's a bit faggy. We've called out coldie for it multiple times and he seems to have fixed his problem.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Just a heads up BreakingGods, people don't really like it when others try to be "deep" because it's a bit faggy. We've called out coldie for it multiple times and he seems to have fixed his problem.
Whats the fucking point living life on a shallow level when you have so much more to offer? I think coldie is the one who failed because he let people change him. You'll never be genuinely happy being someone you're not, so fucking live life in the moment just not caring what people think of you.
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Whats the fucking point living life on a shallow level when you have so much more to offer? I think coldie is the one who failed because he let people change him. You'll never be genuinely happy being someone you're not, so fucking live life in the moment just not caring what people think of you.

Do you even know what you're talking about? What is your perspective of shallow level?

Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:

Live your life however you want, but if someone finds a characteristic of you that is annoying, it's better to improve your character for that person. You're not changing your personality, you're just changing your attitude towards a specific audience. Otherwise, you're just being stubborn and arrogant. ^_^

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: