Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

so my sansa is fucked up
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: so my sansa is fucked up This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

The down volume button makes the volume go up.
Forever maximum volume.
It's been like 4 or 5 months since I bought it at best buy so I can't return it, and I don't think it's worth the shipping to send to SD for a replacement, so I just stole my roommate's ipod nano instead.
As embarrassed as I'll be to have a shiny red apple logo pinned to my backpack, I'll at least have music again.

Question time:
Afaik itunes forces you to convert all your music to some shitty compression before copying it to the ipod, is there any way around this?
Should I install rockbox or something so I can play flac?
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat cartoon is that in your signaturere

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

naruto
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11512
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy ‮ wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11512
what a narutard i dont like bleach

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.
It's been like 4 or 5 months since I bought it at best buy so I can't return it, and I don't think it's worth the shipping to send to SD for a replacement, so I just stole my roommate's ipod nano instead.
As embarrassed as I'll be to have a shiny red apple logo pinned to my backpack, I'll at least have music again.

Question time:
Afaik itunes forces you to convert all your music to some shitty compression before copying it to the ipod, is there any way around this?

You won't hear a difference anyway.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.

Question time:

Nice try but my jimmies are in another castle.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that the powder stuff that help u loose wate
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.

Question time:

But you won't. There's literally a point where the human ear can't ear the difference. And either way, you're playing it out of an ipod.
Clifford
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.

Question time:

But you won't. There's literally a point where the human ear can't ear the difference. And either way, you're playing it out of an ipod.

Are you saying people can't tell a difference in sound quality?
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.

Question time:

When I said that ipod had inferior hardware in your other thread you were like nuh uh is all the same.
Also, the point where human ears can't differentiate differences in quality is nowhere near as fine as the differences between mp3 and flac.
I just put some madeon on the ipod and took a listen, it sounds like it was recorded at a live performance or something, absolute shit.
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Samuel³ wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.

Question time:

Between flac and high quality compressed files on a portable system, that's exactly what I'm saying.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.

Question time:

Between flac and high quality compressed files on a portable system, that's exactly what I'm saying.
This. Unless you're a bat, you're full of shit thinking you can tell the difference.
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: so my sansa is fucked up Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Forever maximum volume.

Question time:

This. Unless you're a bat, you're full of shit thinking you can tell the difference.

Because all portable devices are the same, and everyone uses the same headphones/sets right?
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I said my ipod is fine for what I'm using it for and I'm happy with it. I never said it was all the same, in fact I recall saying I wanted to get a new cowon.

If you hear a difference between flac and [email protected], you fucked up somewhere, period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: