Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Need to borrow 25 bucks ish for a few days
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Womanizer wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Sorry man. Having trouble relating. I am not a loser nor have loser friends. Models and bottles, son.
Oh yeah but that's because you actually don't have any friends and don't actually ever go out besides when you're working :P Seriously off now, turning PC off.

I don't understand how you inferred I have no friends from the fact I said I have no loser friends. Okaayyyy


ohhhhhhhhhh snapppppppp

I would dig myself into a hole If I was you Konr
That didn't actually insult me at all so it's pretty obvious you're dick riding because I showed a dislike for you. Have fun with it I guess.

@Slug: Again you need to learn to read properly, open those eyes of yours. I said that the reason for you having no loser friends was because you have no friends. Get it?


I wasns't even trying

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
hey guys i'm so poor in terms of both money and friends that i had to beg like a dog for money on an online forum Sad OH WAIT HEY GUYS SLUGSNACK IS THE POOR ONE LOL. nice one, connor
When did I call you poor or do anything more than ask for a favour, lmao..? I didn't even say I needed it but I said it would be nice if someone could sub me the money because I had used mine and would get my next payment a bit after I wanted to order the thing I wanted. Dunno what you're even talking about and honestly I don't think even you have a clue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
hey guys i'm so poor in terms of both money and friends that i had to beg like a dog for money on an online forum :( OH WAIT HEY GUYS SLUGSNACK IS THE POOR ONE LOL. nice one, connor
When did I call you poor or do anything more than ask for a favour, lmao..? I didn't even say I needed it but I said it would be nice if someone could sub me the money because I had used mine and would get my next payment a bit after I wanted to order the thing I wanted. Dunno what you're even talking about and honestly I don't think even you have a clue.


You're like a hobo.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor connor is just waiting for his next 4 paychecks which will help him pay off the interest on his 25$ loan lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao it's like you're not even trying anymore you're so fucking stale.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Womanizer wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
konr wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Sorry man. Having trouble relating. I am not a loser nor have loser friends. Models and bottles, son.
Oh yeah but that's because you actually don't have any friends and don't actually ever go out besides when you're working :P Seriously off now, turning PC off.

I don't understand how you inferred I have no friends from the fact I said I have no loser friends. Okaayyyy


ohhhhhhhhhh snapppppppp

I would dig myself into a hole If I was you Konr
That didn't actually insult me at all so it's pretty obvious you're dick riding because I showed a dislike for you. Have fun with it I guess.
this, it's so obvious
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites