| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Pandorum is another neat movie. Kinda horror/sci-fi.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you guys actually have pretty good taste in "horror", nice
if i think of anything ill post it, horror is one of my favourite movie genres so here's a bump as well
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TheKreativity wrote: | you guys actually have pretty good taste in "horror", nice
if i think of anything ill post it, horror is one of my favourite movie genres so here's a bump as well | I don't much care for horror because jump-scares are kind of annoying to me... I prefer things with monsters, but those don't tend to even be scary, and thus, not very much "horror".
Sci-fi is my preference. However, I love monster movies that aren't necessarily sci-fi.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|