Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


guys my friend is mixing on a live stream

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckily I can listen without registering
>Login to Livestream to Watch this Event Ad-Free
stupid shit is blocking the view but I don't need to watch


I like it, does he plan on uploading it or recording the direct audio output? the camera's mic sucks tbh.

edit: ok I'm gonna have to stop listening. tell him to figure out how to directly record the mixer's audio or something

it's fuckin good though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
asciicat wrote:
luckily I can listen without registering
>Login to Livestream to Watch this Event Ad-Free
stupid shit is blocking the view but I don't need to watch


I like it, does he plan on uploading it or recording the direct audio output? the camera's mic sucks tbh.

edit: ok I'm gonna have to stop listening. tell him to figure out how to directly record the mixer's audio or something

it's fuckin good though


he has a soundcloud.

he djs in toronto at many known night clubs!

ill link his soundcloud, 2 sec

he says bout the audio

Yeah it's shit I don't have my RCA to Mac cable

also his soundcloud is private cause hes been hearing his other personal mixes stolen from other djs at events and he is pissed bout that
oh damn that sucks

send him my regards, I'd like to hear his soundcloud
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link his soundcloud if he plays toronto clubs i know him.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites