Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Humble Bundle 7

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Humble Bundle 7 Reply with quote

Some pretty good games up for grabs here. Dungeon Defenders, Legend of Grimrock, Closure, Shank 2, and Snapshot. Also, Binding of Isaac with DLC, easily my favourite game ever on the Humble Indie Bundle. There's also that movie I saw for sale on Steam about designing indie games.
_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long are the intervals between Humble Bundles usually?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohgodyes wrote:
How long are the intervals between Humble Bundles usually?

It really varies. Sometimes it's a month or two, but I remember the time between 3 and 4 being around what it was between THQ and 7; so about a week.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kind of disappointed with this Humble Bundle, but beggars can't be choosers. I bought it anyway although I was hoping for a game on the same level as Metro 2033 again.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maes
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10

Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohgodyes wrote:
I was kind of disappointed with this Humble Bundle, but beggars can't be choosers. I bought it anyway although I was hoping for a game on the same level as Metro 2033 again.

I kind of like this bundle; of course it's not going to be as good as the last one, considering they got all those games with THQ flunking and desperate for cash. I'm pretty happy with the odd beloved indie game here and there.

_________________
Account reclaimed by former owner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the movie alone is worth the money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already got pretty much everything in there from past bundles.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting it just because of shank 2 and that movie, but the fucking gift code won't arrive in my email.

feels burdo bordo man

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a good bundle
that camera game is atypical as fuck and fun


Last edited by the the the on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogo pls the movie is completely awful. I would pay to not have it on my account. I did a russian roulette thing with that key and the BoI key
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

closure and snapshot are awesome for games ive not heard of, got the bundle for dungeon defenders and legend of grimrock which i know will be good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mi/c/healRein wrote:
gogo pls the movie is completely awful. I would pay to not have it on my account. I did a russian roulette thing with that key and the BoI key


I'm near the end of the movie right now and it's quite interesting.
Try twilight.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 368
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Closure, Shank 2, Snapshot and The Binding of Isaac for 1 euro. Well actually for free because a friend got them for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend bought me both humble bundles, sucks I can't try most of them because my fucking internet plan has 75 gb cap. Not enough :/. Anyone tried war hammer here?
Back to top
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shank 2 multiplayer.
Let's do it niggers.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites