Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

basic guide to using cheat engine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials -> Pointer tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elfric
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: basic guide to using cheat engine. Reply with quote

This is a somewhat basic guide to hacking just about any game.

1. at the upper-left corner of the screen, there is a flashing button. Click it. A box will pop up with a list of applications. Click "Windows list", and then find and select the application that you want to hack, and press "ok".

2. Once you have the application selected, find the number that you want to change, such as money, XP, lives, ect. Type in the current value of that number into the scan-box, and scan it. A bunch of numbers will probably pop up in the address box, unless it;s a simple game.

3. To thin out these addresses into the one you want, change the value of the number you want to hack. Once you've done this, type the current value of the number you just changed, and click "Next Scan". Rinse and repeat until you only have 1 address in the address box.

4. Double click the last remaining address, and it will pop up in the address box at the bottom of the cheat engine screen. Change the value by double-clicking it to the desired value, and then click the checkbox at the left of the address row. This will freeze the value, making it so the value cannot change. *warning* Do not set the value to high, or the application might crash.

5. Tadah! You have successfully hacked the value. I did this on alot of games, such as bloons TD 1 and 2, CnC 3, diablo 2 LoD, and a bunch of other games.

I may have did something wrong here, so if I did, someone who really knows what they're doing can change that. Smile

Also, many MMOs have databases, so you cannot change many of the values directly from the game client. This includes Silkroad Online, World of Warcraft, and many more.
karlruprect
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUHHHHH

everyone knows that

its basic and it have nothing to do with pointers

by the way you cant cheat on b.net in diablo .....
Viajante759
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys..

Im playing atm in a facebook app game called "War Commander", and i already editted some things with Cheat Engine.

The thing is I only can find like "Exact Value" things.

Im facing a problem atm. I wanna Search the Time that the Buildings take to be build so I can edit them to do like a "Instant Build".

How can i per Example search a 1d23h12m value? and then make it 0d00h00m?

Hope you can help me bud, Cya around Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials -> Pointer tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: