Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


IPTorrent invite anyone?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: IPTorrent invite anyone? Reply with quote

My account with 10.23 ratio got deleted Sad Can anyone help a brotha out and give out an invite?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIVE TIM AN INVITE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
GIVE TIM AN INVITE

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10.23? GET ON MAH LEVEL.
Ratio: 600.84 Uploaded: 1.625 TB Downloaded: 2.770 GB Active Torrents: 0 0 Bonus Points: 3680.0

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
10.23? GET ON MAH LEVEL.
Ratio: 600.84 Uploaded: 1.625 TB Downloaded: 2.770 GB Active Torrents: 0 0 Bonus Points: 3680.0
how is that even possible
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
SF wrote:
10.23? GET ON MAH LEVEL.
Ratio: 600.84 Uploaded: 1.625 TB Downloaded: 2.770 GB Active Torrents: 0 0 Bonus Points: 3680.0
how is that even possible
download 1 thing and seed it for a year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Nirojan wrote:
SF wrote:
10.23? GET ON MAH LEVEL.
Ratio: 600.84 Uploaded: 1.625 TB Downloaded: 2.770 GB Active Torrents: 0 0 Bonus Points: 3680.0
how is that even possible
download 1 thing and seed it for a year
why the fuck
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Nirojan wrote:
SF wrote:
10.23? GET ON MAH LEVEL.
Ratio: 600.84 Uploaded: 1.625 TB Downloaded: 2.770 GB Active Torrents: 0 0 Bonus Points: 3680.0
how is that even possible
download 1 thing and seed it for a year
why the fuck


Becauz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freeleech bro. i have over 500GB worth of shit on my drive from iptorrents
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iptorrents is so broken though, I've literally only downloaded freeleech stuff and it still counted 6gb down and I have 10 warnings from not seeding etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
iptorrents is so broken though, I've literally only downloaded freeleech stuff and it still counted 6gb down and I have 10 warnings from not seeding etc.

I think this is what we call getting hacked. I would email a staff about this
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
iptorrents is so broken though, I've literally only downloaded freeleech stuff and it still counted 6gb down and I have 10 warnings from not seeding etc.
maybe its cause you share your account with everyone
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
iptorrents is so broken though, I've literally only downloaded freeleech stuff and it still counted 6gb down and I have 10 warnings from not seeding etc.

I think this is what we call getting hacked. I would email a staff about this

No they were all torrents I downloaded, they just didn't register as freeleech or whatever, which seemed to be a common problem on the forums so I just said fuck it.
Everything I've ever needed has been on tpb anyway.
Except a certain discog which is only on what.cd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i get invite doe?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM me your email
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites