Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dat badass feel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charley wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Charley wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Charley wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
yes, because we have different ideas of what's acceptable i'm retarded.

if she just wanted me for my drugs she would have left me 2 months ago when i went to jail. not stayed with me, not visited me every weekend, not wrote me letters every couple days, not used her own money and gone to the post office to buy envelopes and stamps when her parents wouldn't take her. she wouldn't be texting me every morning the moment she woke up, wouldn't be talking to me all day, wouldn't be talking to me in bed right before she fell asleep, wouldn't want me to come see her everyday, wouldn't sacrifice her whole saturday and part of sunday to spend with me at her house and at my rehab. it definitely was all about the drugs.

The fact you ever got involved in drugs that deeply is retarded.

The fact youre 20 or something and dating a 16 year old is retarded.

The fact that you we're fucking any girl that wanted to fuck you is retarded.

So in return you are retarded.

lolol, doesn't matter how smart you are. that has nothing to do with drug addiction. there are many people with a lot of intelligence and wisdom that get deep into drugs.

it's not that weird to be with a girl in her late teens when i'm 21. had i been 30 that would be weird.

jesus christ....

i wouldn't expect you to understand when you have little to no experience with drugs and drug addiction.

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Why does this thread imply people on CEF can or have had GFs. I mean, I've had a girl friend but I'm not sure I even believe it.
A girlfriend
That's hilarious Hero

@Dustin: I wasn't implying she was there just for that. Forget it bud, you aren't getting my point.

you're saying that she's a whore. i'm explaining why she isn't.

You're right, because I've never been retarded enough to get an addiction. Everything in moderation, it's not that hard.

you still don't get it, bro. it has NOTHING to do with being smart or stupid. that's not how it works... but like i said, you couldn't possibly understand. anyone that isn't a drug addict wouldn't understand.
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the point is more that people feel they're smart enough to know their limits and not get themselves into a position where addiction could even be a possibility.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using retarded as a context for making bad decisions. You obviously don't understand that part. So when I'm saying you're retarded I'm saying you're terrible at making and handling your decisions.

Keep making excuses for why you made those horrible decisions; it will always be that way. Do whatever, I really don't care what you do with your life and it's not up to me anyway.

I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO BRO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING IS ROCK BOTTOM 'TIL YOU HIT IT!

Some of us aren't retarded, TIG. Crawl back into your hole.

or he's gonna feed all night.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeys wrote:
NO BRO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING IS ROCK BOTTOM 'TIL YOU HIT IT!

Ya MANG BUT IS NOTHIN DO WITH BEIN STUP OR SMART

I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charley wrote:
Monkeys wrote:

Ya MANG BUT IS NOTHIN DO WITH BEIN STUP OR SMART
I NO RITE. U JUS HAV TO DO IT. SWAG. YOLO. LOOL
or he's gonna feed all night.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'mma call you tiggy
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-its impossible for intelligent people to get an addiction and girls to have sex without being sluts

-everyone in this thread
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
-its impossible for intelligent people to get an addiction and girls to have sex without being sluts

-everyone in this thread

Lolol
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:

-everyone in this thread

pretty much this. you're a drug addict before you even use. you don't have a choice to use in moderation. many drug addicts try doing this and fail, including me. it's like telling someone with depression to cheer up. it's not that simple. drug addiction isn't comparable to other things. will power may work in other areas of life, but not with drug addiction. we know we're making bad decisions, but we can't help it. we don't have control over it. it's like we have a broken off button when it comes to drugs. there are people that can use drugs, see their life going to shit and stop. these people are not drug addicts. by drug addict i don't mean someone that uses drugs for a certain amount of time then becoming physically and mentally addicted. but drug addicts will have their life going to shit, lose friends, family, jobs, wives, husbands, kids, homes go to jail/prison, but can't stop even though they want to.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:

-everyone in this thread

pretty much this. you're a drug addict before you even use. you don't have a choice to use in moderation. many drug addicts try doing this and fail, including me. it's like telling someone with depression to cheer up. it's not that simple. drug addiction isn't comparable to other things. will power may work in other areas of life, but not with drug addiction. we know we're making bad decisions, but we can't help it. we don't have control over it. it's like we have a broken off button when it comes to drugs. there are people that can use drugs, see their life going to shit and stop. these people are not drug addicts. by drug addict i don't mean someone that uses drugs for a certain amount of time then becoming physically and mentally addicted. but drug addicts will have their life going to shit, lose friends, family, jobs, wives, husbands, kids, homes go to jail/prison, but can't stop even though they want to.

hhhh.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.75 KB
 Viewed:  8935 Time(s)

hhhh.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFWG wrote:
Nibelton wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
ok for guys to be with multiple girls but not vice versa?

do you know "lock and the key" metaphor ?

Dave Chappelle

Ahhh yes.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>don't have an understanding of drug addiction
>call me wrong
ignorance, ignorance everywhere.
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charley wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Charley wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Charley wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
yes, because we have different ideas of what's acceptable i'm retarded.

if she just wanted me for my drugs she would have left me 2 months ago when i went to jail. not stayed with me, not visited me every weekend, not wrote me letters every couple days, not used her own money and gone to the post office to buy envelopes and stamps when her parents wouldn't take her. she wouldn't be texting me every morning the moment she woke up, wouldn't be talking to me all day, wouldn't be talking to me in bed right before she fell asleep, wouldn't want me to come see her everyday, wouldn't sacrifice her whole saturday and part of sunday to spend with me at her house and at my rehab. it definitely was all about the drugs.

The fact you ever got involved in drugs that deeply is retarded.

The fact youre 20 or something and dating a 16 year old is retarded.

The fact that you we're fucking any girl that wanted to fuck you is retarded.

So in return you are retarded.

lolol, doesn't matter how smart you are. that has nothing to do with drug addiction. there are many people with a lot of intelligence and wisdom that get deep into drugs.

it's not that weird to be with a girl in her late teens when i'm 21. had i been 30 that would be weird.

jesus christ....

i wouldn't expect you to understand when you have little to no experience with drugs and drug addiction.

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Why does this thread imply people on CEF can or have had GFs. I mean, I've had a girl friend but I'm not sure I even believe it.
A girlfriend
That's hilarious Hero

@Dustin: I wasn't implying she was there just for that. Forget it bud, you aren't getting my point.

you're saying that she's a whore. i'm explaining why she isn't.

You're right, because I've never been retarded enough to get an addiction. Everything in moderation, it's not that hard.

I'm not addicted to anything but the notable things on this front that I've dabbled in are meth, morphine, clonazepam/lorazepam (it doesn't have to be Xanax to be serious; Clonazepam is actually worse to fuck with) and imo Dustin is 100% right in saying you aren't experienced enough to have any sort of opinion that matters just from how you've treated the idea in conversation. You don't just wake up one day physically addicted to hard drugs, everybody started in "moderation".

Butters wrote:
i think the point is more that people feel they're smart enough to know their limits and not get themselves into a position where addiction could even be a possibility.

This in a nutshell. Drug addicts are the users who have found something so compelling their reasoning is unable to overcome it, and they get "stuck". It is very much dependent on the user in question and the substances they are using, but overall there does seem to be a difference in mentality between "addicts" and "users", and I'm pretty sure there are scientific studies being done on the matter.

Last edited by :^( on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
>don't have an understanding of drug addiction
>call me wrong
ignorance, ignorance everywhere.
im sure you can understand how they might feel though
as teenagers themselves that did not succumb to a drug addiction or probably have any interaction with drugs whatsoever that its hard for them to even begin to conceptualize the kind of process that you end up going through as a human, as an addict

personally, i dont know shit about addiction. i just smoke a little here and there casually. its good that you've come out the other side of it, but you have to realise these people probably wont even begin to understand how it must be and will forever be the way they are
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: