Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

do you believe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

something crazier happened to me last night
i woke in the middle of my slumber to listen to Neutral Milk Hotel and then once the album was finished (or so I think it twas because i was like half asleep while listening) i turned my pmp off and went back to sleep

jeff mangum is in my brain yo, he communicated to me through my dreams
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

for those of you that believe in ghosts

and alien abductions

Link

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
orlaub
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
I believe there is inteligent living being in space (i cant be only inteligent living being in space), but i dont believe that it visit earth

So you believe that something exists because we haven't explored the universe?

Do you also believe that in some of the worlds anthills there's a nuclear bomb? You know, we haven't explored them all...

Not trying to be a douche, but I'm kind of tired of people with no real reason other than what Michio Kaku said in a youtube-interview to be possible.

If you want to believe in ET, then do so, but you know, look shit up, and don't just take it on faith. Everything else is just ignorance.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Its called sleep paralysis, its very common

But it is weird how i was looking at wall and that it stopped when my mom woke up

Watch this

Link

or it might be this one I don't remember.

Link

Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have such crazy deja vu all the time youd never fucking believe it, itll actually happen twice, like deja vu for something thats already happened for something thats already happened
if I was an idiot id believe that I could see the future.sometimes i do
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE!?
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there is life outside of this planet. Considering a multiverse I believe it'd be conceited to think otherwise. However, I don't believe that these other lifeforms have to be similar to us in any way, nor do they have to be smarter. I believe our own curiosity is what makes us hope there is a more intelligent lifeform out there, to teach us things we have yet to discover. We all yearn for knowledge, each in their own way (considering their interests). A more advanced lifeform could aid us greatly in that. But if there were a more advanced lifeform out there, taking into account our parasitic nature and our inability to provide for a natural balance on this planet, I'd say giving us any information at all would be a fools act.

It'd be like watching lice destroying your dogs fur, and then attempt to make contact with them to give them information on how to prolong their life, learn interstellar travel, or weaponize themselves. Any sane person would go "Why..? Why would you do that?".
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
I believe there is life outside of this planet. Considering a multiverse I believe it'd be conceited to think otherwise. However, I don't believe that these other lifeforms have to be similar to us in any way, nor do they have to be smarter. I believe our own curiosity is what makes us hope there is a more intelligent lifeform out there, to teach us things we have yet to discover. We all yearn for knowledge, each in their own way (considering their interests). A more advanced lifeform could aid us greatly in that. But if there were a more advanced lifeform out there, taking into account our parasitic nature and our inability to provide for a natural balance on this planet, I'd say giving us any information at all would be a fools act.

It'd be like watching lice destroying your dogs fur, and then attempt to make contact with them to give them information on how to prolong their life, learn interstellar travel, or weaponize themselves. Any sane person would go "Why..? Why would you do that?".

goddamnasgards.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  75.56 KB
 Viewed:  12285 Time(s)

goddamnasgards.png

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

orlaub wrote:
paupav() wrote:
I believe there is inteligent living being in space (i cant be only inteligent living being in space), but i dont believe that it visit earth

Do you also believe that in some of the worlds anthills there's a nuclear bomb? You know, we haven't explored them all...

Not trying to be a douche, but I'm kind of tired of people with no real reason other than what Michio Kaku said in a youtube-interview to be possible.

If you want to believe in ET, then do so, but you know, look shit up, and don't just take it on they dfaith. Everything else is just ignorance.

Not because we havent explored universe, i believe there is some intteligent life because there is bigger possibility that there is intelligent life in space then there isnt
orlaub
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
Not because we havent explored universe, i believe there is some intteligent life because there is bigger possibility that there is intelligent life in space then there isnt

That's wrong. And exactly the same thing I said you shouldn't say, but in different words.

There is no way we can calculate if there are any other planets out there that have life, no matter how many solar systems or stars or planets. Absolutely none. So to say that there is a bigger probability of there being life than there not being life, is a really uneducated statement.

Consider that we have only explored, what is it, 20% of the worlds oceans, if even that much. Is there anything that says there is a bigger probability of there being an Atlantis or not?
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

orlaub wrote:
paupav() wrote:

If you want to believe in ET, then do so, but you know, look shit up, and don't just take it on faith. Everything else is just ignorance.

Actually, being under the assumption we're alone by default is a lot more ignorant; the chances that a single relatively insignificant planet churned out such a large scale of life by itself is simply ridiculous. The REAL question is whether Aliens are close enough for us to travel to in our species' lifetime.

Comparing Aliens to Atlantis is also stupid, because Atlantis is mythical whereas the concept of "Aliens" is any life not originally found on our planet. We are Aliens to Aliens, Atlantis doesn't tell campfire stories about the fabled North America

Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because you can't have campfires underwater
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOu-vKx7Qk
scrub
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone quote corn pls
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOu-vKx7Qk
scrub

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: