Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Playstation 3] CFW 4.21 out and working
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SFP+
Comp. talk moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

konr wrote:
You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.

You're not the only one hah, I barely touch the rep system on CEF but it appears Ani is the only one I'm inclined to rep, so obviously it never works and I forget it five minutes later so next time the process repeats itself over and over again.
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: [Playstation 3] CFW 4.21 out and working Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
elpacco wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Also what the fuck is the point of you being able to install a 4.21 CFW if you can't upgrade to 4.21 and then replace it with a CFW?
I still don't understand.

Latest firmware means access to SEN, and working games for firmware games 4.2X and up. The reason why they can't upgrade 4.21 OFW, is because Sony fixed the used exploit from 3.56 and onward. It had something to do with changing the loader from mtldr to btldr, because the mtldr's encryption keys were leaked. (I'm not sure if this is entirely correct, but I remember reading something along those lines). So you need 3.55 to install CFW 4.21, because the keys used to load a CFW still work on that FW.

Regardless, I read something yesterday about being able to downgrade using an E3 flasher. Perhaps you could read into it a bit more. I still think you're not being serious, but I have no qualms with you so I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah I looked into an E3 flasher, and they're all like $80 at least and I figured it wasn't worth it.

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
hackerdvm
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sony should stick with stereo's and not making consoles

XBOX 360 is the best and i cant wait for the xbox 720 (include's firing lasers at steve job's tomb)
lol

JACKPOT BOIS!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMuMSPW3bU
Vincent Valentine
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, can this badboy mod brick your hot ps3?
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
For some reason your mom's corpose was moaning, or maybe it was the air that was pushed in from heavy fucking.

Look at her, enjoying herself even in death. It's like what your mom said the other day, which were words that really got me thinking: "Fuck me like a whore~ ... YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING WHILE MY HUSBAND IS BALLS DEEP IN MY SONS ASSHOLEEEEEENNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I'm not sure what she was trying to say, because she passed out a moment later with only white in her sockets. HA! Double entendre. But seriously your mother is a whore.

then ur mom was all OHBABY and i ekpt fucking her she has a semen mustache like the one su get when u drink milk

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
For some reason your mom's corpose was moaning, or maybe it was the air that was pushed in from heavy fucking.

Look at her, enjoying herself even in death. It's like what your mom said the other day, which were words that really got me thinking: "Fuck me like a whore~ ... YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING WHILE MY HUSBAND IS BALLS DEEP IN MY SONS ASSHOLEEEEEENNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I'm not sure what she was trying to say, because she passed out a moment later with only white in her sockets. HA! Double entendre. But seriously your mother is a whore.

then ur mom was all OHBABY and i ekpt fucking her she has a semen mustache like the one su get when u drink milk

I think it's time for you to shut down the computer and get some sleep. This was beyond weak. If I'm going to be the only one stepping up with decent material it's no fun, nor is it challenging.
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hackerdvm wrote:
Sony should stick with stereo's and not making consoles

XBOX 360 is the best and i cant wait for the xbox 720 (include's firing lasers at steve job's tomb)
lol

Butters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

I think it's time for you to shut down the computer and get some sleep. This was beyond weak. If I'm going to be the only one stepping up with decent material it's no fun, nor is it challenging.
Kids these days are so boring. It's like they don't even want to try.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: