Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

google is stalking me
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: google is stalking me Reply with quote

i uploaded video with some music that is licensed by some author and i made it private and 10 seconds from when i uploaded it i got message "video that you uploaded on youtube have some content that was licensed by another author". i mean wtf! are they stalking me?
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have software for that.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Sound recognition engine, it's automatic.
What's scary is when you're talking to your roommate about say, apple pie recipes, and pull up google, put in the letter a, and the first result is apple pie recipes.
Hero
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
What's scary is when you're talking to your roommate about say, apple pie recipes, and pull up google, put in the letter a, and the first result is apple pie recipes.
You must be searching for apple pie a lot, because when I put the A in I get amazon.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: google is stalking me Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
i uploaded video with some music that is licensed by some author and i made it private and 10 seconds from when i uploaded it i got message "video that you uploaded on youtube have some content that was licensed by another author". i mean wtf! are they stalking me?
Idiot.. jesus fuck.
PUSHEAX_PUSHEAX
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: google is stalking me Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:

They have trained Croatian monkeys to check every new video uploaded and see if they've heard it before. It's a brilliant system.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU ARE PART OF THE BOTNET
ALL WILL EN---D
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
You must be searching for apple pie a lot, because when I put the A in I get amazon.

wait what? this is what i get when i search a in google

Andrei Zmievski (a) on Twitter
https://twitter.com/a
Andrei Zmievski. @a. Coder, photographer, beer judge and brewer, Russian, and San Franciscan. Software architect at @appdynamics. San Francisco, CA ...
Latin letter A - A - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A
A is the first letter and vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the Ancient Greek letter Alpha, from which it derives. Contents. 1 Origins; 2 Use in ...
Origins - Use in English - Use in other languages - Related letters and other ...
A* search algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A*_search_algorithm
In computer science, A* (pronounced "A star" ( listen)) is a computer algorithm that is widely used in pathfinding and graph traversal, the process of plotting an ...
Description - History - Process - Pseudocode
The Official Site of The Oakland Athletics | oaklandathletics.com ...
oakland ,athletics.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=oak&sv=1
Get a head start on next season by placing a deposit on a 2013 A's Ticket Plan ... Check out the upcoming Promotions & Special Events and join the A's in 2013!
/a/ - Anime & Manga
boards.tmockysucks.com/a/
a/ is 4chan's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of Japanese anime and manga.
Physical Review A
pra.aps.org/
Physical Review A provides a dependable resource of worldwide developments in the rapidly evolving area of atomic, molecular, and optical physics and ...
A List Apart
www.alistapart.com/
Sep 25, 2012 – Put “design” back in “responsive design,” and be thoughtful, not knee-jerk, about high-pixel-density displays.
HTML a tag
www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_a.asp
The <a> tag defines a hyperlink, which is used to link from one page to another. The most important attribute of the <a> element is the href attribute, which ...
Links in HTML documents
www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/links.html
A link has two ends -- called anchors -- and a direction. The link starts at the "source" anchor and points to the "destination" anchor, which may be any Web ...
A: Summary for Agilent Technologies, Inc. Comm- Yahoo! Finance
finance.yahoo.com/q?s=A
View the basic A stock chart on Yahoo! Finance. Change the date range, chart type and compare Agilent Technologies, Inc. Comm against other companies.

paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: google is stalking me Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
paupav() wrote:

They have trained Croatian monkeys to check every new video uploaded and see if they've heard it before. It's a brilliant system.

Watch out there is 4 milion croats in US, we can burn you from inside
meme'd
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a bad thing that I get /a/ when I google a?
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:

lolololol that really is scarry
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: google is stalking me Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
potaters wrote:
paupav() wrote:

You mean like heartburn?
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: google is stalking me Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
paupav() wrote:
potaters wrote:
paupav() wrote:

You mean like heartburn?

no, i mean like destroy USA Laughing
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: google is stalking me Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
paupav() wrote:
potaters wrote:
paupav() wrote:

You mean like heartburn?

Not that I wouldn't appreciate an overthrow about now, but what can 4 million do?
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: google is stalking me Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
paupav() wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
paupav() wrote:
potaters wrote:
paupav() wrote:

You mean like heartburn?

Not that I wouldn't appreciate an overthrow about now, but what can 4 million do?

you are forgetting 1 fact. what can 4 million croats do xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: