Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

oh you silly peta
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hero
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my copy of black 2. Is guud shit so far.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruffled wrote:
If only animals could talk, then people would see them differently.
Why? People talk, and they're still tortured and murdered all the time.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:

155,000 people die every day.

The USDA figures are about 10 billion land based animals killed each year for food.

27.4 million animals die a day for food.

OKAY

Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:

The USDA figures are about 10 billion land based animals killed each year for food.

OKAY
There is 4 billion more chickens alone than humans, imagine how many more animals in general there are, its also much easier to physically kill an animal than a human.
http://www.factoryfarmmap.org/facts/
I could probably torture 5 chickens a day before someone could get 1 person and torture them before getting caught
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:

OKAY
There is 4 billion more chickens alone than humans, imagine how many more animals in general there are, its also much easier to physically kill an animal than a human.
I could probably torture 5 chickens a day before someone could get 1 person and torture them before getting caught

That's not the fucking point. If they could talk do you think sane people would still treat them like shit, let alone eat them?

Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:

OKAY

That's not the fucking point. If they could talk do you think sane people would still treat them like shit, let alone eat them?
You think 'sane' people torture animals? You go to jail for torturing an animal just like you do a human. If they could talk we'd still have to kill them for their meat, people still wouldn't give a shit. Its impossible to live without killing animals.

Maybe some people who torture animals for fun would stop, but I don't think an animal saying pls dont kill me would change most peoples minds, because those people aren't sane, if they were they wouldn't torture an animal, regardless of if it could speak or not
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:

OKAY

You think 'sane' people torture animals? You go to jail for torturing an animal just like you do a human. If they could talk we'd still have to kill them for their meat, people still wouldn't give a shit. Its impossible to live without killing animals.

Maybe some people who torture animals for fun would stop, but I don't think an animal saying pls dont kill me would change most peoples minds, because those people aren't sane, if they were they wouldn't torture an animal, regardless of if it could speak or not

What the fuck? I never said sane people torture animals.

And apparently fruits and vegetables are out of the question when it comes to surviving. Killing animals as much as it's done is completely unnecessary.

Hold on a fucking second; you're saying if you had a chicken in your hand and it's begging you not to kill it you would still fucking kill it? That in my definition is psychotic.

Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
do you think sane people would still treat them like shit, let alone eat them?

It'd be impossible to feed the words population without animals, some people in rural and 3rd world countries don't have the luxury of going to a grocery store and buying fruits and vegetables, nor planting them. Not to mention all the animal products we need for things that don't involve their meat.

And no I'm not saying I'd kill the chicken, but other people would, and that doesn't bother me. People beg not to get killed, yet people still kill them, and you can empathize with humans a lot more than animals, even if they could talk. And its a lot easier to kill an animal, even if it could talk, than a human, because those people torturing and killing animals are not sane.
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Quote:
do you think sane people would still treat them like shit, let alone eat them?

It'd be impossible to feed the words population without animals, some people in rural and 3rd world countries don't have the luxury of going to a grocery store and buying fruits and vegetables, nor planting them. Not to mention all the animal products we need for things that don't involve their meat.

And no I'm not saying I'd kill the chicken, but other people would, and that doesn't bother me. People beg not to get killed, yet people still kill them, and you can empathize with humans a lot more than animals, even if they could talk. And its a lot easier to kill an animal, even if it could talk, than a human, because those people torturing and killing animals are not sane.

Farming is much more easy and cheaper then raising animals to eat.

And as for the animal bi-products for other shit, humans are creative, they will always find other ways to make what they want even if it involves cutting out the 'necessity' of killing an animal for what they need. Animal bi-products are just the easy way to get the materials.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:

OKAY

>but animals cant talk right, so we dont need to worry about that?
>and peoples would still kill animals because it is how it goes in nature stronger kill weaker, vegans and vegetarians are just retarded
Ruffled wrote:
OH MAN SHIT WAS REAL
FUCKING SMUG CROATIAN

GannoK wrote:
It's kind of hard to kill an animal thats already dead though

yes, it is hard to kill someones spirit
konr wrote:
GannoK wrote:
KYLE ACTUALLY JUST SCHOOLED YOU PAUPAV
THAT IS HOW WRONG YOU ARE

did that sentence give you fell of success?

Last edited by paupav on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Selrahc
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav() wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Ruffled wrote:

OKAY

>but animals cant talk right, so we dont need to worry about that?
>and peoples would still kill animals because it is how it goes in nature stronger kill weaker, vegans and vegetarians are just retarded
Ruffled wrote:
OH MAN SHIT WAS REAL
FUCKING SMUG CROATIAN

GannoK wrote:

yes, it is hard to kill someones spirit

>Spirit
ahahahahahaha

Talking animals part was all theoretical btw.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
konr wrote:
paupav() wrote:
konr wrote:
I think this Pokémon shit is stupid but you faggots and your animal cruelty gifs/vids can go fuck yourselves.

but that is how you get meat
Yeah man to get meat to eat you need to be cruel and kill animals in horrible ways. You have to also make sure you keep them in horrible conditions and beat the fuck out of the them for no reason.

Shut the fuck up.
lol babby konr has a conscious
Nothing to do with my conscience. I just like animals, and I don't think it's right to be a cunt to them for no reason.
that doesn't make any sense to me. why would you give a fuck about what others do to animals as long as its not near you or effecting you. really, animals could be tortured to fuck every day and it wouldn't effect me what so ever.
You are not me. You probably don't have any animals and haven't had any before.
teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
paupav() wrote:
konr wrote:
I think this Pokémon shit is stupid but you faggots and your animal cruelty gifs/vids can go fuck yourselves.

Yeah man to get meat to eat you need to be cruel and kill animals in horrible ways. You have to also make sure you keep them in horrible conditions and beat the fuck out of the them for no reason.

Shut the fuck up.

Cutting their heads with a chainsaw isn't inhumane, it's the best options, they only suffer for around 2-5 seconds.
Yeah just going up to a pig and videoing you chainsawing it's head off while it's just stood there is fucking normal.

Oh please, elaborate a better alternate way of killing the pig.

It's nature baby, how come you don't whine about lions killing zebras wayyy slower than humans would kill a tasty cow?
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
konr wrote:
paupav() wrote:
konr wrote:

Shut the fuck up.
lol babby konr has a conscious
Nothing to do with my conscience. I just like animals, and I don't think it's right to be a cunt to them for no reason.
that doesn't make any sense to me. why would you give a fuck about what others do to animals as long as its not near you or effecting you. really, animals could be tortured to fuck every day and it wouldn't effect me what so ever.
You are not me. You probably don't have any animals and haven't had any before.
teeigeryuh wrote:
konr wrote:
paupav() wrote:
konr wrote:

Shut the fuck up.

Cutting their heads with a chainsaw isn't inhumane, it's the best options, they only suffer for around 2-5 seconds.
Yeah just going up to a pig and videoing you chainsawing it's head off while it's just stood there is fucking normal.

It's nature baby, how come you don't whine about lions killing zebras wayyy slower than humans would kill a tasty cow?

true, this is much less painful for them
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I mean, there's nothing wrong with killing an animal for food.

FOR FOOD.

If you hate it so much then just don't eat animals in general, go fucking eat brocoli for break, lunch and dinner, for the rest of your life.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:

I'm pretty sure even your retarded ass can understand that a lion doesn't have the brains to kill something in any other way. The lion does what it feels like it should be doing and doesn't have another option. We have a fuckton of options and we aren't born with fucking chainsaws or with bats and the instinct to fuck about with them while killing what we eat. Nor are we born with cameras to film such things.
teeigeryuh wrote:
Yeah, I mean, there's nothing wrong with killing an animal for food.

FOR FOOD.

If you hate it so much then just don't eat animals in general, go fucking eat brocoli for break, lunch and dinner, for the rest of your life.
You're an idiot if you think I said there was something wrong with killing animals generally. Well actually you're an idiot anyway because I know full well that you can't read plain English.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: