Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


mfw sword art online
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It actually says that the guy announced to the world that people were going to be stuck and he also told the players that they were going to be hospitalized and cared for until they beat it.


1322803652958.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  336.37 KB
 Viewed:  8108 Time(s)

1322803652958.png



_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you classify as either a good bird next to the door to heaven or a bad bird next to the door to hell? (yes/no question)
gg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer to that would be "Yes" or "No" but it doesn't tell you which door to take.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the good bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because truth
If the good bird is next to hell he'll say no because truth
If the bad bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because lie
If the bad bird is next to hell he'll say no because lie
If either bird says yes, it's heaven, no, it's hell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
If the good bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because truth
If the good bird is next to hell he'll say no because truth
If the bad bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because lie
If the bad bird is next to hell he'll say no because lie
If either bird says yes, it's heaven, no, it's hell.

Do you qualify as x or y?
Good bird:
yes
no
Bad bird:
no
no

You can only ask one bird, you do not know which is which, it will only give you one answer.
gg.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
If the good bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because truth
If the good bird is next to hell he'll say no because truth
If the bad bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because lie
If the bad bird is next to hell he'll say no because lie
If either bird says yes, it's heaven, no, it's hell.

Do you qualify as x or y?
Good bird:
yes
no
Bad bird:
no
no

You can only ask one bird, you do not know which is which, it will only give you one answer.
gg.

Do you qualify as one of x or y
x is good bird by heaven
y is bad bird by hell
Good bird by heaven door: yes (true, result a)
Good bird by hell: no (true, result b)
Bad bird by heaven door: yes (false, result c)
Bad bird by hell: no (false, result d)
If result = a or c, proceed through that door
If result = b or d, go through other door


alchemist rage akae ggggg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2050

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ask "will the other bird tell me that the left door leads to heaven? "
if the answer is yes then that door leads to hell

if the bird you ask tells the truth and the left door leads to hell, then the other bird should lie and say yes

if the bird you ask only lies then the other bird should say no but the bird you ask will say yes

if the answer is yes then that door leads to hell and the other leads to heaven.

-
bonus: screw the birds and take any door. There is no heaven nor hell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah or just flip a coin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
akaecius wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
If the good bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because truth
If the good bird is next to hell he'll say no because truth
If the bad bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because lie
If the bad bird is next to hell he'll say no because lie
If either bird says yes, it's heaven, no, it's hell.

Do you qualify as x or y?
Good bird:
yes
no
Bad bird:
no
no

You can only ask one bird, you do not know which is which, it will only give you one answer.
gg.

Do you qualify as one of x or y
x is good bird by heaven
y is bad bird by hell
Good bird by heaven door: yes (true, result a)
Good bird by hell: no (true, result b)
Bad bird by heaven door: yes (false, result c)
Bad bird by hell: no (false, result d)
If result = a or c, proceed through that door
If result = b or d, go through other door


alchemist rage akae ggggg

You are asking an or question.
The bad bird will always say no because you say "Do you qualify as one or the other" both birds would have to say yes or no but since the bird will always lie it has to say "no" since it does qualify as one or the other.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
akaecius wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
If the good bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because truth
If the good bird is next to hell he'll say no because truth
If the bad bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because lie
If the bad bird is next to hell he'll say no because lie
If either bird says yes, it's heaven, no, it's hell.

Do you qualify as x or y?
Good bird:
yes
no
Bad bird:
no
no

You can only ask one bird, you do not know which is which, it will only give you one answer.
gg.

Do you qualify as one of x or y
x is good bird by heaven
y is bad bird by hell
Good bird by heaven door: yes (true, result a)
Good bird by hell: no (true, result b)
Bad bird by heaven door: yes (false, result c)
Bad bird by hell: no (false, result d)
If result = a or c, proceed through that door
If result = b or d, go through other door


alchemist rage akae ggggg

You are asking an or question.
The bad bird will always say no because you say "Do you qualify as one or the other" both birds would have to say yes or no but since the bird will always lie it has to say "no" since it does qualify as one or the other.

If I asked "are you either blue or red", and the lying bird were green, the answer would be no, so he'd say yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that once the real world found out about the situation then people would have been sent to the player's houses to take care of them. Only a few thousand people actually got the game so it's not like there's millions of people to track down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
akaecius wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
akaecius wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
If the good bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because truth
If the good bird is next to hell he'll say no because truth
If the bad bird is next to heaven he'll say yes because lie
If the bad bird is next to hell he'll say no because lie
If either bird says yes, it's heaven, no, it's hell.

Do you qualify as x or y?
Good bird:
yes
no
Bad bird:
no
no

You can only ask one bird, you do not know which is which, it will only give you one answer.
gg.

Do you qualify as one of x or y
x is good bird by heaven
y is bad bird by hell
Good bird by heaven door: yes (true, result a)
Good bird by hell: no (true, result b)
Bad bird by heaven door: yes (false, result c)
Bad bird by hell: no (false, result d)
If result = a or c, proceed through that door
If result = b or d, go through other door


alchemist rage akae ggggg

You are asking an or question.
The bad bird will always say no because you say "Do you qualify as one or the other" both birds would have to say yes or no but since the bird will always lie it has to say "no" since it does qualify as one or the other.

If I asked "are you either blue or red", and the lying bird were green, the answer would be no, so he'd say yes.

No you are missing the point, you are saying "are you blue or red" and then the birds are blue or red. Since it is "blue or red" it has to answer no.

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 385
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

>Ask any bird where it will go when it dies.
>Walk through door.
>Become God.
>??????
>PROFIT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
>Ask any bird where it will go when it dies.
>Walk through door.
>Become God.
>??????
>PROFIT

+1

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 197

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on my phone or else I'd make you a deductive reasoning graph.
Since there are two birds and two doors there are four possible combinations:
Gb/gd
Gb/bd
Bb/gd
Bb/bd
Gb is good bird, bd bad door, etc.
If we walk up to any bird and ask if he is eithet gb/gd or bb/bd, the answers will be as follow:

Gb/gd I am good and by the good door, so yes, I am one of what you asked, and I will answer truthfully with yes
Gb/bd I am gb and by bd, so no, I am not either gb/gd or bb/bd, I will answer truthfully with no
Bb/gd I am bb at gd, which isn't what you asked about, so the answer's no, but I lie and say yes
Bb/bd I am indeed bb at bd, which is what you asked, but I lie and say no

We now have one yes and one no for each bird and for each door, which means by obtaining any one condution about a bird or door we can determine the other by deductive reasoning.
If a bird answers yes to our question, we can see they are either a good bird by the good door or a bad bird at the good door, either way if the answer is yes you're at the good door.
This leaves the other two possible answers for the bad door.

Do I really have to keep explaining this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites