View previous topic :: View next topic
Author
Message
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 71 Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 am Post subject:
Did you feel like a big boy after messaging her through forums to ask for her MSN?
Back to top
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 109 Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 am Post subject: Re: I know this pretty
Bruce Lee wrote: rave girl
I always think about her
Back to top
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 109 Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 am Post subject: Re: I know this pretty
Bruce Lee wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: rave girl
I always think about her
and when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies go right through me
Back to top
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation : 10 Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 am Post subject: Re: I know this pretty
TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: rave girl
I always think about her
and when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies go right through me
And when I see her dancin'
Back to top
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 109 Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 am Post subject: Re: I know this pretty
LemonadeStand wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: rave girl
I always think about her
and when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies go right through me
And when I see her dancin'
I want to take a chance in
Last edited by :^( on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 109 Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am Post subject: Re: I know this pretty
Bruce Lee wrote: TheKreativity wrote: LemonadeStand wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: rave girl
I always think about her
and when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies go right through me
And when I see her dancin'
I want to take a chance in
getting a little closer
And maybe get to know her
Back to top
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation : 138 Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 am Post subject:
Song and lyrics are horrible.
Back to top
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 109 Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 am Post subject:
Aniblaze wrote: Song and lyrics are horrible.
Welcome to Happy Hardcore (it's like the BrokeNCYDE/dotdotcurve/Lil B of electronic). You should check out the better version, UK Hardcore. It's the original WUB music, but you'll quickly see it's VERY different from dubstep. The intro might not be too much of a catch for you but wait until it stops at least before you turn it off because there are lyrics etc.
Link
Back to top
Womanizer Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation : 2 Joined: 30 May 2009 Posts: 958
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 pm Post subject: Re: I know this pretty
TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: TheKreativity wrote: LemonadeStand wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: TheKreativity wrote: Bruce Lee wrote: rave girl
I always think about her
and when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies go right through me
And when I see her dancin'
I want to take a chance in
getting a little closer
And maybe get to know her
oh look. i ruined it
Back to top
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation : 63 Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:03 pm Post subject:
TheKreativity wrote: Aniblaze wrote: Song and lyrics are horrible.
Welcome to Happy Hardcore (it's like the BrokeNCYDE/dotdotcurve/Lil B of electronic). You should check out the better version, UK Hardcore. It's the original WUB music, but you'll quickly see it's VERY different from dubstep. The intro might not be too much of a catch for you but wait until it stops at least before you turn it off because there are lyrics etc.
Link
well that whole post was wrong i hope you can sleep at night knowing you just explained happy hardcore the worst way possible to a person from europe
oh yeah and that songs electro house
Back to top